Monumento

柳原土手

ogaworks

2014-12-05

タグ: 関東大震災 太田道灌 千代田区教育委員会 元禄 1794 江戸名勝志 柳森神社 長禄 1458 鬼門 享保 1716 寛政 火除地 松平定信 安政 1856 1695 1923 1873 auto-translate 柳原土手 万世橋 東京都 千代田区

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Yanagihara banks "Jiang 戸名 katsushi ' in" Yanagihara banks West's bracing (sujikai) bridge (million Yuan bridge (yorozuyobashi)) is more East between Asakusa-Bashi, ten Tei (1.1 mile) long one Gray-headed lapwing. Many willow trees "and, once this was lined with willow trees on the banks. According to the record of yanamori shrine' 0/1458 (1458) Ōta dōkan was planted Willow against the demon's Gate of Edo Castle, and.
And that planting old willow to wither first shogun yoshimune of Kyoho (1716-35) and Yanagihara banks of a name only because it's also referred to as. Old town was lined down the Bank on the South side, so was way people who dote on. Get rid of the houses along the banks the shogunate 0/1794 (1794), and Akihabara Ming (Aki) in the then old Matsudaira sadanobu, built a grain warehouse storage of saved us against the evil fire. 0/1856 (1856) grain warehouse was moved to Kosuge, Katsushika-gun next year because summer had a townhouse or this site. Yanamori Inari Shrine (yanamori shrine) is under the Bank and after having completed for the first time by 0/1695 (1695). So was called and the Inari River. Rebuilt the shrine was destroyed in the great Kanto earthquake (1923), Chikara, remains in the environment. And Bank lived long ago, 葭簀 Zhang (yoshizubari) thrift store, thrift shop side by side seems.

0/1873 (1873) brought down the Bank. 3/1989 Board of education of Chiyoda-ku.

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate 杨原银行

"江戸名葛之在"杨原银行西支撑 (sujikai) 桥 (万人民币 (yorozuyobashi)) 是更多东部浅草把式,十麻地 (1.1 英里) 长一灰色领导田凫之间。 许多杨柳树",一旦这布满了柳树上的银行。 根据梁守神社纪录 ' 0/1458年 (1458) Ōta dōkan 栽柳树对恶魔的江户城堡门,和。 ,种植老柳树枯萎的巨峰 (1716年-35) 的第一个幕府将军敬宗和杨原银行的名称,只是因为它也称为。
旧镇排成一行下银行在南口,所以是这样的人, 宠爱的人。 得到的房子沿银行摆脱幕府 0/1794年 (1794 年),和秋叶原明 (Aki) 然后老 Matsudaira 定宣,建粮食仓库中的储存着反对邪恶火救了我们。 0/1856年 (1856 年) 粮食仓库搬到小菅,葛饰区-枪明年因为夏天有联排别墅或本网站。 梁守 Inari 神社 (梁守神社) 是根据银行和后完第一次由 0/1695年 (1695)。 所以被称为和依纳河。 重建圣殿被毁的伟大关东大地震 (1923 年),爱乐,仍然是在环境中。 银行很久以前,住葭簀张 (yoshizubari) 旧货店,旧货店并排起来。 0/1873年 (1873 年) 击落的银行。

3/1989年教育董事会的千代田区。

柳原土手

 『江戸名勝志 』に“柳原土手西は筋違(すじかい)橋(元の万世橋(よろずよばし))より東は浅草橋迄(まで)の間、長さ十丁(約一・一キロメートル)つづけり。柳樹多くあり”とあり、昔このあたりは土手で柳の並木がありました。『柳森神社 記』によると長禄 二年(1458太田道灌 が江戸城の鬼門 よけに、柳を植えさせたとあります。又享保1716 -35)のはじめ将軍吉宗が昔の柳が枯れて柳原土手の名だけになっていたので植えさせたのだともいいます。
 昔は町屋が土手の南側下まで並んでいたので、土手上を人は通行していました。寛政 六年(1794 )幕府は土手沿いの人家を取り払い火除地 とし、この明(あき)地にその後老中松平定信 は、凶災に備えてお救い米を貯蔵する籾(もみ)蔵を建てました。安政 三年(1856 )この籾蔵は葛飾郡小菅村に移されたため翌年夏よりこの跡地に又町屋ができました。柳森稲荷(柳森神社)は土手下にあって、元禄 八年(1695 )はじめて社が完成し繁昌したといいます。故に稲荷河岸とも呼ばれていました。関東大震災1923 )で社殿は焼失してしまいましたが再建され境内に力石などが残っています。又土手は昔、葭簀張(よしずばり)の古着屋、古道具屋が店を並べていたそうです。明治六年(1873 )土手は崩されました。

 平成元年 三月 千代田区教育委員会

テキスト化

hanacoco
2016-04-23 15:11 (2)
hanacoco
sanpocafe
2014-12-16 19:17 (608)
sanpocafe

コメント・周辺画像

ogaworks ogaworks 3年以上

葭簀張(よしずばり):よしずで囲うこと

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

ogaworks (2014/12/11)
タグ: 千代田区教育委員会 橋 御府内備考 1892 神田川 和泉橋 藤堂和泉守 町名 1916 1927 帝都復興事業 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2016/01/23)
タグ: 太田道灌 auto-translate 千代田区町名由来板 柳原土手 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2016/01/23)
タグ: ocr-generated 東京都 千代田区
ogaworks (2014/12/11)
タグ: 千代田区町名由来板 佐久間平八 材木商 薪 炭 東京都 千代田区