Monumento

高松城 跡 玉藻公園

wawa

2018-05-15

タグ: 江戸時代 auto-translate 松平頼重 寛文 高麗門 表門 39 高松城 玉藻公園 松平頼壽 松平頼常 大手 旭橋 旭門 柄形 香川県 高松市

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Takamatsu Castle trace Tamao Park The major (top gate) of Takamatsu Castle was originally located on the south side of the castle, but with the new construction of Tonomaru and Kitanomaru by Yorishita Matsudaira and Yori Matsudaira, which started from Kanbun 11 (1671) It was moved to the southeast of the castle. The place where there is a parking lot was once a horseback riding place, and the person who went to Takamatsu Castle went down a horse here and entered on foot. The bridge that enters the castle is called Asahi Bridge. The bridge is at an angle to the moat, preventing the enemy from going straight and attacking from the side. It was wooden during the Edo period, but it was converted to Ishibashi in 1912 (1912) by the Takamatsu Hei&39;s 12th generation, Matsuri Yorisuke. On the north side of the bridge, the words “Asahibashi” by Yorii and the letter “Asahibashi” by the same wife Akiko are engraved on the south side. After crossing the bridge, you can see the Goryumon gate called Asahimon. When you enter this gate, it has a handle-like shape (a space surrounded by stone walls) made of stone walls that cut the stone as if to intimidate visitors, and when it turned to the left, there was once a gate called Taikomon. In addition, on the north side of the peach-shaped we have a tunnel with a stone wall built into a tunnel. Gift ... Matsuhira public interest association MAIN GATE Takamatsu Castle&39;s ote (main gate) was initially located on the south side when the castle was built. It was relocated to the southeast side when Yorishikige Matsudaira began construction of higashi-no-maru (the Eastern region) and kita-no-maru (the northern region) in the eleventh year of Kanbun (1671), and later Yoritsune Matsudaira completed it. The parking lot today was a place for dismounting from a horse. Those who attended at the castle The bridge to the castle is called Asahi-bashi, which was placed diagonally to the moat. It was a mechanism for slowing down the enemy&39;s frontal attack. At the same time, it was made a flank attack possible. On the newel posts, the name of used to be a wooden bride during the Edo Period and replaced with a stone bridge in the forty-fifth year of the Meiji Period (1912) by Yorinaga, who was the 12th family head of the Matsudaira clan. the bridge, Asahi-bashi, was chiseled in stone based on Count Yorinaga &39;s writing in kanji characters on the north, and Countess Akiko's writing
in hiragana on the south.
Once walking across the bridge, there is Asahimon, a koraimon-style gate. After entering the gate,
visitors may be overwhelmed by a space surrounded by the masugata walls made of cut stones.
There used to be a yaguramon gate called Taikomon by turning to the left. On the north side of
masugata, there is stone wall constructed like a tunnel that is used as the gate, uzumimon.
The Gift of the Matsudaira Koueki-kai Foundation
©WAWA

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate 高松城遗迹Tamao公园高松城的主要(高门)最初位于城堡的南侧,但是由Kanbun 11(1671)开始的Yorishita Matsudaira和Yori Matsudaira的Tonomaru和Kitanomaru的新建筑它被移到了城堡的东南方。有停车场的地方曾经是骑马的地方,去高松城的人在这里下马,步行进入。进入城堡的桥叫做朝日桥。这座桥与护城河成一定角度,防止敌人直奔并从侧面进攻。在江户时代,它是木制的,但是在1912年(1912年)由高松喜的第12代,Matsuri Yorisuke转换为石桥。在桥的北侧,Yorii的“Asahibashi”字样和同一个妻子Akiko的字母“Asahibashi”刻在南侧。过桥后,您可以看到名为Asahimon的Goryumon门。当你进入这个大门时,它有一个像石头墙一样的手柄状的形状(石墙包围的空间),切割石头好像是为了吓唬游客,当它转向左边时,曾经有一个叫做Taikomon的大门。此外,在桃形的北侧,我们有一条带有石墙的隧道。礼物...... Matsuhira公共利益协会MAIN GATE高松城堡的ote(正门)最初位于城堡建成时的南侧。当Yorishikige Matsudaira开始建造Higashi-no-maru时,它被重新安置到东南侧(在Kanbun(1671)的第11年,东部地区)和kita-no-maru(北部地区),以及后来的Yoritsune Matsudaira完成了它。今天的停车场是一个从马上下马的地方。那些参加城堡的人通往城堡的桥梁被称为朝日巴士(Asahi-bashi),它被对角地放置在护城河上。这是一种减缓敌人正面攻击的机制。同时,它可以进行侧翼攻击。在江户时代,曾经是木制新娘的名字,在明治时期(1912年)第四十五年由Yorinaga取代了一座石桥,Yorinaga是Matsudaira氏族的第12个家族首领。这座桥,Asahi-bashi,被凿进去了以Yorinaga伯爵为基础的石头用北方的汉字字母书写,以及阿克提斯伯爵夫人在南方的平假名写作。一旦走过桥,就会出现一个Koraimon风格的门Asahimon。进入大门后,游客可能会被一块由切割石头制成的masugata墙围绕的空间所震撼。曾经有一个名为Taikomon的yaguramon门向左转。在masugata的北侧,有一个石头墙,像一条隧道,用作门,uzumimon。 Matsudaira Koueki-kai基金会的礼物©WAWA

高松城玉藻公園
高松城の大手 (表門 )は築城当初南側にありましたが、寛文 11年(1671) から始まった松平頼重松平頼常 による
東ノ丸・北ノ丸の新造に伴い、城の南東側に移されました。現在駐車場のある場所はかつて下馬所であり、高松城
へ登城する人はここで馬を下りて徒歩で入っていきました。
城内に入る橋は旭橋 と呼ばれています。橋は堀に対して斜めになっており、敵の直進を防ぎ、側面から攻撃でき
るような仕組みになっています。江戸時代 には木製でしたが、明治45年(1912)に高松松平家第12代当主松平頼壽
より石橋に架け替えられました。橋北側の親柱に頼壽による「旭橋」、南側に同夫人昭子による「あさひばし」の
文字が彫り込まれています。
橋を渡ると、旭門 と呼ばれる高麗門 が見られます。この門を入ると、来訪者を威圧するかのような切石の石垣に
よる柄形 (石垣で囲まれた空間)となっており、左手に曲がるとかつては太鼓門と呼ばれる櫓門がありました。ま
た、桃形の北側には石垣をトンネル状に構築した埋門を設けています。
贈…公益財団法人松平公益会

MAIN GATE
Takamatsu Castle's ote (main gate) was initially located on the south side when the castle was built.
It was relocated to the southeast side when Yorishige Matsudaira began construction of
higashi-no-maru (the eastern region) and kita-no-maru (the northern region) in the eleventh year of
Kanbun (1671), and later Yoritsune Matsudaira completed it. The parking lot today was a place for
dismounting from a horse. Those who attended at the castle alighted here and entered on foot.
The bridge to the castle is called Asahi-bashi, which was placed diagonally to the moat. It was a
mechanism for slowing down enemy's frontal attack. At the same time, it made a flank attack
possible. It used to be a wooden bride during the Edo Period and replaced with a stone bridge
in the forty-fifth year of Meiji Period (1912) by Yorinaga, who was the 12th family head of the
Matsudaira clan. On the newel posts, the name of the bridge, Asahi-bashi, was chiseled in stone
based on Count Yorinaga's writing in kanji characters on the north, and Countess Akiko's writing
in hiragana on the south.
Once walking across the bridge, there is Asahimon, a koraimon-style gate. After entering the gate,
visitors may be overwhelmed by a space surrounded by the masugata walls made of cut stones.
There used to be a yaguramon gate called Taikomon by turning to the left. On the north side of
masugata, there is stone wall constructed like a tunnel that is used as the gate, uzumimon.
The Gift of the Matsudaira Koueki-kai Foundation
©WAWA

テキスト化

wawa
2019-05-20 05:47 (29)
wawa
wawa
2018-05-16 19:26 (0)
wawa
monumento
2018-05-16 19:25 (0)
monumento

コメント・周辺画像

wawa wawa 1年以上

大手 高松城跡 玉藻公園

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

wawa (2018/05/16)
タグ: 案内図 玉藻公園 香川県 高松市
wawa (2018/05/16)
タグ: 豊臣秀吉 auto-translate 藤堂高虎 松平頼重 水戸光圀 讃岐 秋田県 生駒親正 黒田孝高 細川忠興 出羽国 由利本荘市 版籍奉還 高松城 香川県 高松市
wawa (2018/05/16)
タグ: 讃岐 高松城 生駒親正 月見櫓 auto-translate 重要文化財 寛文 延宝 寛永 安政 日本国有鉄道 櫓 39 秋田県 千鳥破風 艮櫓 丑寅 銃眼 香川県 高松市
wawa (2018/05/16)
タグ: 昭和天皇 蘇鉄 松平藩 披雲閣 松平家 貴族院 松平頼壽 茶会 生花 香川県 高松市