Monumento

史跡 高松城跡

wawa

2018-05-16

タグ: 豊臣秀吉 auto-translate 藤堂高虎 松平頼重 水戸光圀 讃岐 秋田県 生駒親正 黒田孝高 細川忠興 出羽国 由利本荘市 版籍奉還 高松城 香川県 高松市

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Takamatsu Castle Takamatsu Castle Takamatsu Castle was built in 1588 in the next 16 years (1587) by Ikoma Kensho who was given Sanuki Ichigo from Toyotomi Hideyoshi 1587. The territory (design) has various opinions such as Todo Takao, Kuroda Takahiro, Hosokawa Tadanobu. Mr. Ikoma lasted for 4 generations for 54 years, but in 1640, in Kanei 17 (1640) Yajima Daimei (present Yuri Honjo Akita prefecture) will be transferred to 10 thousand stones. After that, in 1941 (16 42), Matsudaira Makoto (older brother Mito) was given a hundred and twenty thousand stones and entered Takamatsu Castle. Since then, during the 11th 228 years until the demotion of the edition of 1869, Meiji 2 (1869), Mr. Matsudaira has proudly served as a residence. Yoshinaga began renovating Takamatsu Castle in 1644, Kanbun Tenpyo in 1670, and Tomonori and Kitano Round of Hirofumi from 11 (1671), 2 The substitution was completed. Along with this, we also moved the major from the south to the south, and made the god of Mino Maru, which integrated the lords of the lord and the government agency. In the Edo era, it had a triple moat of Uchibori, Nakahori, and Outer moat, and it was about 660,000 m (about 200,000 tsubo). In the early Meiji era, the outer moat was landfilled, part of Nakhonbari was gradually landfilled and urbanization advanced, and now only about 80,000 m remains as castle ruins. It was owned by Takamatsu City in 1954 and designated as a national historic site in 1955. Gift ... Matsudaira Public Interest Foundation TAKAMATSU CASTLE REMAINS (Historic Site) In the fifteenth year of Tensho (1587). Chikamasa Ikoma was granted a fiefdom in Sanuki Province (present Kagawa Prefecture) by Hideyoshi Toyotomi. He began construction of the castle the following year in 1588. Some speculate that it was wastered by Yoshitaka Kuroda or Tadaoki Hosokawa. For fifty-four years. Takamatsu was under the four successive reigns of the Ikomas. Then, they were transferred to Yajima in Dewa (1642), Yorishige Matsudaira, who was an elder brother of Mitsukuni Mito. Was granted a (1942), who was in the nineteenth year of Kan ei (1642), Province, a fief yielding 10 thousand koku. fief yielding 120 thousand koku in Eastern Sanuki Province and entered into Takamatsu Castle. From then, for 228 years, the majestic castle was the residence of 11 generations of the Matsudairas until "Hanseki-hokan" (the return of the domain registers to the Emperor)
in the second year of Meiji (1869). In the twenty-first year of Kanrei (1644), the castle renovation was
initiated by Yorishige, tenshu(the castle tower) was rebuilt in 1670, hgashi-no-maru(the eastern region) and
kita-normaru(the northern region) newly constructed from 1671, and it was finally completed by Yoritsune.
the second generation of the Matsudaira clan. Accordingly. ote (the main gate) was transferred from south to
southeast, and goten (the palace) unifying its roles as a seat of government and a family residence was built
at sannomaru (the outermost part of the castle)
During the Edo Period, there were 3 layers of moats: the inner, middle, and outer moats. The total area of
the castle was 660 thousand square meters (about 200 thousand tsubo) then, In the early years of Meiji, the
outer moat was filled in. Gradually the area was urbanized and the middle moat was partially filled in. Today,
what remains of Takamatsu Castle comprises about 80 thousand square meters. The City of Takamatsu
took over the castle remains in 1954. In 1955, it was designated as a national historic site.
The Gift of the Matsudaira Koueki-kai Foundation
WAWA

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate 高松城高松城高松城于1588年(1587年)由生驹秀吉1587年赐予赞岐一志制作的生驹建造于1588年建成。领土(设计)有各种意见,如藤高雄,黑田孝宏,细川忠信。生驹先生历时四十四年,但在一千六百四十年,在河内十七(一千六百四十年),矢岛代美(今名秋里本庄)将转移到一万块石头上。之后,在1941年(16 42),松平诚(哥哥水户)获得了十二万石块,并进入高松城堡。从那以后,直到1869年明治二年(1869)降级的第二百一十二八八年间,松平先生才骄傲地担任住所。吉永于1644年开始整修高松城堡,1670年改为Kanbun Tenpyo,从11(1671),2替换完成。与此同时,我们也把这个专业从南方移到了南方,并且成为了把领主和政府机构结合在一起的美浓丸神。在江户时代,它有一个三重护城河内城,中和和外护城河,大约66万平方米(约200,000坪)。在明治初期,护城河已被填埋,部分的那空巴里逐渐被填埋并城市化进展,现在只剩下8万米左右的城堡遗址。它于1954年由高松市拥有,并于1955年被指定为国家历史遗迹。礼品...松平公益基金会高松城遗址(历史遗迹)Tensho十五年(1587年)生驹生驹被丰臣秀吉授予赞岐省(现在的香川县)的土地,开始建造城堡一些人推测它被黑田芳孝或细川忠雄给摧毁了五十四年高松在Ikomas连续四次统治之下,然后他们被转移到了Dewa的Yajima (1642年),三顺水乡的兄长松平孝重(Yorishge Matsudaira),被授予一位(1942年),他在十六年(1642年)在东部赞岐省开发了12万尾国库,并进入高松城堡,从此228年来,雄伟的城堡成为了11代在明治二年(1869年),直到“汉城馆”(域名归还皇帝)为止的松平。在Kanrei(1644)二十一年,城堡改造由Yorishige发起,tenshu(城堡塔)在1670年重建,hgashi-no-maru(东部地区)和kita-normaru(北部地区)从1671年新建成,最后由Yoritsune完成。第二代松平氏族。因此。 ote(正门)从南面转移到东南面,使宫殿统一为政府所在地,在sannomaru(城堡的最外部)建造了家庭住宅。在江户时代,有3层护城河:内护城河,中护城河和外护城河。这座城堡的总面积为66万平方米(约20万坪),明治初期,外围护城河已被填补,城区逐渐被城市化,部分中间护城河被部分填补。高松城遗迹约有8万平方米。 1954年,高松市接管了这座城堡。1955年,它被指定为国家历史遗迹。松平Koueki-kai基金会的礼物WAWA

史跡 高松城跡
高松城 は天正15年(1587)豊臣秀吉 から讃岐 一国を与えられた生駒親正 によって、翌16年(1588)に築城が開
始されました。その縄張り(設計)は藤堂高虎黒田孝高細川忠興 など諸説があります。生駒氏は4代54年続き
ますが、寛永17年(1640)に出羽国 矢島(今の秋田県由利本荘市 )1万石に移されます。その後、寛永19年(16
42)に松平頼重 (水戸光圀 の兄)に東讃12万石が与えられ、高松城に入りました。以後、明治2年(1869)の
版籍奉還 までの11代228年の間、松平氏の居城として威容を誇ってきました。頼重は、寛永21年(1644)に高松城
の改修を開始し、寛文10年(1670)に天守改築、寛文11年(1671)からは東ノ丸・北ノ丸の新造を行い、2代
頼常が完成させました。これに伴い、大手を南から南東へ移し、藩主の住居と政庁を一体化した御殿を三ノ丸に作
ることも行われました。
江戸時代には、内堀、中堀、外堀の三重の堀を有し、約66万m(約20万坪)という広さでした。明治初期に外
堀が埋め立てられ、さらに徐々に中堀の一部が埋立てられ市街化が進み、現在約8万mのみが城跡として残ってい
ます。昭和29年(1954)に高松市の所有となり、昭和30年(1955)に国の史跡に指定されています。
贈…公益財団法人松平公益会

TAKAMATSU CASTLE REMAINS (Historic Site)
In the fifteenth year of Tensho (1587). Chikamasa Ikoma was granted a fiefdom in Sanuki Province (present
Kagawa Prefecture) by Hideyoshi Toyotomi. He began construction of the castle the following year in 1588.
Some speculate that it was designed by Takatora Todo, while others think Yoshitaka Kuroda or Tadaoki
Hosokawa. For fifty-four years. Takamatsu was under the four successive reigns of the Ikomas. Then, they
were transferred to Yajima in Dewa Province, a fief yielding 10 thousand koku. (One koku is approx.
180 liters of rice.) After that, in the nineteenth year of Kan ei (1642), Yorishige Matsudaira, who was an
elder brother of Mitsukuni Mito. was granted a fief yielding 120 thousand koku in Eastern Sanuki Province
and entered into Takamatsu Castle. From then, for 228 years, the majestic castle was the residence of 11
generations of the Matsudairas until "Hanseki-hokan" (the return of the domain registers to the Emperor)
in the second year of Meiji (1869). In the twenty-first year of Kanrei (1644), the castle renovation was
initiated by Yorishige, tenshu(the castle tower) was rebuilt in 1670, hgashi-no-maru(the eastern region) and
kita-normaru(the northern region) newly constructed from 1671, and it was finally completed by Yoritsune.
the second generation of the Matsudaira clan. Accordingly. ote (the main gate) was transferred from south to
southeast, and goten (the palace) unifying its roles as a seat of government and a family residence was built
at sannomaru (the outermost part of the castle)
During the Edo Period, there were 3 layers of moats: the inner, middle, and outer moats. The total area of
the castle was 660 thousand square meters (about 200 thousand tsubo) then, In the early years of Meiji, the
outer moat was filled in. Gradually the area was urbanized and the middle moat was partially filled in. Today,
what remains of Takamatsu Castle comprises about 80 thousand square meters. The City of Takamatsu
took over the castle remains in 1954. In 1955, it was designated as a national historic site.
The Gift of the Matsudaira Koueki-kai Foundation
WAWA

テキスト化

wawa
2018-05-16 20:07 (1)
wawa
wawa
2018-05-16 20:07 (24)
wawa
wawa
2018-05-16 19:30 (0)
wawa
monumento
2018-05-16 19:27 (0)
monumento

コメント・周辺画像

wawa wawa 1年以上

史跡 高松城跡 玉藻公園

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

wawa (2018/05/16)
タグ: 讃岐 高松城 生駒親正 月見櫓 auto-translate 重要文化財 寛文 延宝 寛永 安政 日本国有鉄道 櫓 39 秋田県 千鳥破風 艮櫓 丑寅 銃眼 香川県 高松市
wawa (2018/05/16)
タグ: 案内図 玉藻公園 香川県 高松市
wawa (2018/05/16)
タグ: 江戸時代 auto-translate 松平頼重 寛文 高麗門 表門 39 高松城 玉藻公園 松平頼壽 松平頼常 大手 旭橋 旭門 柄形 香川県 高松市
wawa (2018/05/16)
タグ: 昭和天皇 蘇鉄 松平藩 披雲閣 松平家 貴族院 松平頼壽 茶会 生花 香川県 高松市