Monumento

人形町の由来

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate The origin of the-machi
The History of the Name of the Ningyocho The Edo shogunate and past 20 years or so, to Ningyo-Cho intersection on the North region in the current red-light district in the Edo period only, was bustling. From performing Kabuki in Edo's big play Nakamura-za and Ichimura-za Theatre two-seat puppet a puppet theater, theater plays, freak show, involved in it many puppeteers who also lived in this town since Edo era popularly known as puppet blocked streets, later became the name of a town. After becoming 0/1933 in the readjustment after the Kanto earthquake is officially with the name called "Doll town".

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate 町的起源
历史上的人形町的名称
江户幕府和过去 20 年左右,到江户时期,北方地区在当前的红灯区人形町路口,热闹非凡。 从表演歌舞伎在江户的大剧中村裕子 za 和市村座剧场双座木偶傀儡戏、 戏剧、 畸形秀,在它介入许多木偶人也住在这个小镇自江户时代的俗称傀儡封锁街道,后来成了小镇的名字。 后成为 0/1933 年调整,关东大地震后正式名称叫"娃娃小镇"。

人形町の由来
The History of the Name of the Ningyocho
江戸が開府され20年ほど過ぎ、現在の人形町交差点北側一帯には江戸唯一の歓楽街が在り大変な賑わいでした。大芝居の中村座と市村座の江戸二座では歌舞伎が上演され、また人形操り芝居、浄瑠璃芝居、見世物小屋が軒を並べ、それに携わる多くの人形師達がこの町に住んでいたことから、江戸時代より俗に「人形丁通り」と呼ばれ後に町名となりました。正式に「人形町」という町名がついたのは関東大震災以降の区画整理で昭和8年になってからです。

テキスト化

hanacoco
2016-01-31 15:07 (254)
hanacoco

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

kawa_sanpo (2014/12/27)
タグ: 賀茂真淵 東京都 中央区
shijia (2016/04/25)
タグ: 遊廓 東京都 中央区
kawa_sanpo (2015/03/15)
タグ: 茶ノ木神社 布袋尊 お茶ノ木様 倉稲魂大神 東京都 中央区
kawa_sanpo (2015/03/15)
タグ: 松島稲荷大明神 松島神社 東京都 中央区