Monumento

小田原城南曲輪西南二重櫓

wawa

2018-06-20

タグ: 関東大震災 石垣 小田原城 北条氏 土塁 戦国時代 天守閣 遺構 史跡公園 城跡 曲輪 御用邸 発掘 二の丸 本丸 第二次大戦 廃城 住吉堀 銅門 小田原高等女学校 小田原城内高等学校 尋常小学校 動物園 遊園地 小田原球場 常盤木 住吉橋 中世城郭 近世城郭 神奈川県 小田原市

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Odawara castle Odawara castle from modern era The Odawara castle became abandoned in 1870 and in 1818 (1901) a palace was built in Ninomaru it was done. However, in the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923, Ishigaki collapsed and was devastated. The shrine was abolished, land around the northern part of Ninomaru moat and Sumiyoshi moat etc. were landfilled. In the Showa 4 (1929), the Odawara Senior High School (Odawara Castle High School) and the Secondary Primary School (Castle Elementary School · Sannomaru Elementary School) were built in the Copper Gate. Early in the Showa era, Ninomaru Ishigaki was restored, but after the Second World War the zoo and amusement park around Honmaru, the municipal Odawara baseball stadium was established for the US curved ring, the scenery as a castle ruins It was lost. Odawara Castle Historic Site Development Odawara Castle was designated as a national historic site for the first time in 1938 and the majority of Honmaru · Ninomaru, Hachimanyama Kogao and Sannomaru outline, part of the general structure became a national historic site I will. In 1960 (1960) the castle tower, 1964 (1971) restored the Tokiwaki gate, but many facilities remained in the historic site. Since 1985, relocation of facilities including the city hall has been promoted, and from 1983 (1983), we began full-scale development of historic sites and started excavation survey of Ninomaru Sumiyoshi Moat. In 1990, Sumiyoshi Hori Ishigaki and Sumiyoshi Bridge were restored, and the gates and shapes were restored in 1997 (1997). And in 2009 (2009), the 馬 出 門 was restored, the historical landscape of the rocky routes from the major sources of the modern castle Odawara came to be resurrected. Odawara Castle is known as a complex castle of Mr. Hojyo&39;s medieval castle and Edo period castle town, but the range of Honmaru and Ninomaru is being improved as a castle of modern times. Meanwhile, the remains of the castle residents of the Warring States period developed in the hilly part have been promoted as historic sites designation, such as Hachimanyama Old Kyodo Ringbowl, Pilgrimage Temple Base of Sannomaru Outer Border, Shinbori Dame Base, etc., and it is open as a historical site park. There used to town. There used to town. There used to town. There used to to be the Southern moat ("Minami-bori") of the second Bailey ("Ninomaru") of Odawara Castle. Stone wall of the southern Bailey ("Minami kuruwa") Main aisle of Odawara Castle Historic Site List of Maintenance Projects in Odawara Castle Site Showa Period (1953) Tenrikyo Teru Ishigaki Restoration Showa 35 (1960) Democratic Representation (1960) Reconstruction of the castle tower 1987 Sumiyoshi Mori restoration work commenced Heisei 1992 (1990) Sumiyoshi Hori · Sumiyoshi bridge restoration work completed 1995 (1995) Copper gate Mason shaped Ishigaki restoration maintenance completed Heisei 9 (1971) Year (1997) Copper gate restoration completion completed Heisei 19 (1999) Honmaru Higashi-horiba surface display Heisei era 2006 (2006) Magadoro Mamori Ishigaki restoration maintenance completed Heisei era 2009 (2009) Magadome gate Masatomon · earth wall maintenance workAfter the completion of the 2011 (2011) completion of the Ma House Curve Repair Project

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate 小田原城堡现代小田原城堡小田原城堡于1870年废弃,1818年(1901年)在二之丸它完成了。然而,在1923年的关东大地震中,石垣崩塌并遭到破坏。废除了神社,在二之丸护城河北部的住地和住吉护城河等被填埋。在昭和4年(1929年),铜门建造了小田原高中(小田原城堡高中)和中学小学(城堡小学·三诺玛小学)。在昭和初期,石垣二乃丸被恢复了,但是在二战之后本丸周边的动物园和游乐园,市政小田原棒球场成立了美国弯环,作为城堡遗址的遗迹它丢失了。小田原城史迹开发小田原城于1938年首次被指定为国立历史遗迹,本丸·二之丸,八幡山考高和三之丸的大部分概要,其一部分构成了国立古迹我会的。 1960年(1960年),1964年(1971年)的城堡塔恢复了Tokiwaki门,但许多设施仍保留在历史遗迹。自1985年以来,包括市政府在内的设施的搬迁得到了推进,从1983年(1983年)开始全面开发历史遗迹,开始了二之丸住吉护城的挖掘调查。 1990年,住吉I石垣和住吉桥被恢复,1997年(1997年)恢复了城门和形状。 2009年(2009年),马出门被恢复,现代城堡小田原的主要岩石路线的历史景观复活。小田原城被称为Hojyo先生的中世纪城堡和江户时代城镇的一座复合城堡,但Honmaru和Ninomaru的范围正在被改良为现代城堡。与此同时,丘陵地区发展起来的战国时代的城堡居民的遗迹,被推广为八幡山老共同擂台,三之丸外P朝圣寺基地,新堀宫基地等名胜古迹,并作为历史遗迹公园开放。过去曾经是城镇,曾经是小镇,曾经是小田原城第二贝利(“Ninomaru”)的南部护城河(“Minami-bori”),南部贝利的石墙(“南kuruwa”)小田原城保护事业一览小田原城址昭和时代(1953年)Tenrikyo Teru石垣修复昭和35(1960)民主再现(1960)重建城堡塔1987年住森修复工作开始平成1992年(1990年)住吉ori全桥修复工作完成1995年(1995年)铜门梅森形石垣修复维修完成平成9年(1971年)年(1997年)铜门恢复完成完成平成19年(1999年)本丸东堀面表现平成2006年(2006年)岩手まりり石垣恢复维修完成平成2009年(2009年)马加丹门正山·土墙维修工作事完了平成23年(2011)马屋曲轮修景整备事业完了

小田原城南曲輪西南二重櫓
Double Watchtower of Southern Bailey of Odawara Castle

近代以降の小田原城
小田原城は、明治3年(1870)に廃城 となり、明治34年(1901)には、二の丸 内に御用邸 が建設されました。しか
し、大正12年(1923)の関東大震災 では石垣 が崩落し、壊滅的な被害を受けました。御用邸は廃止され、二の丸堀北
側一帯や住吉堀 などが埋め立てられました。
昭和4年(1929)、銅門 一帯には、小田原高等女学校 (小田原城内高等学校 )や町立第二尋常小学校 (城内小学校・
三の丸小学校)が建設されました。昭和初期には、二の丸の石垣などが復旧されましたが、第二次大戦 後は、本丸
辺には動物園遊園地 が、御用米曲輪 には市営小田原球場 が設置され、城跡 としての景観は失われていました。

小田原城の史跡整備
小田原城は、明治13年(1938)に初めて国史跡に指定され、本丸・二の丸の大部分と八幡山古郭や三の丸外郭、総
構の一部が国の史跡になっています。
昭和35年(1960)に天守閣 、昭和46年(1971)に常盤木 門が復興されましたが、史跡内に多くの施設が残ったまま
でした。
昭和51年より市庁舎をはじめとした施設移転が進められ、昭和58年(1983)からは、本格的に史跡整備に取り組
み、二の丸住吉堀の発掘 調査に着手した。平成2年(1990)には、住吉堀石垣と住吉橋 が復元され、平成9年(1997)
に銅門や形が復元されました。
そして、平成21年(2009)には、馬出門が復元され、近世小田原城の大手筋からの登城ルートの歴史的景観がよみ
がえってきました。
小田原城は、北条氏中世城郭 と江戸時代の近世城郭 の複合的な城郭として知られていますが、本丸・二の丸の範
囲は近世城郭としての整備が進められています。
一方、丘陵部に展開する戦国時代 の城郭遺構 は、八幡山古郭東曲輪や三の丸外郭の清閑亭土塁 、新堀土塁など史跡
指定が進められ、史跡公園 として公開されています。

This place is located on the Southern moat("Minami-bori") of the second Bailey("Ninomaru")
of Odawara Castle.
Stone wall of the southern Bailey("Minami kuruwa") can be seen in the front.
There used to be a two storied watchtower("yagura") during the Edo Period.
Double Watchtower of Southern Baley of Odawara Castle

史跡小田原城跡の主な整備事業一覧
昭和28年(1953) 天守台石垣復旧
昭和35年(1960) 天守閣復興
昭和46年(1971) 常盤木門復興
昭和62年(1987) 住吉堀復元工事開始
平成2年(1990) 住吉堀・住吉橋復元工事完了
平成 7年(1995)銅門枡形石垣復元整備工事完了
平成9年(1997) 銅門復元工事完成
平成11年(1999) 本丸東堀遺構表面表示
平成18年(2006)馬出門枡形石垣復元整備工事完了
平成21年(2009) 馬出門枡形門・土塀整備工事完了
平成23年(2011)馬屋曲輪修景整備事業完了

テキスト化

wawa
2018-06-20 21:16 (0)
wawa
monumento
2018-06-20 21:10 (0)
monumento

コメント・周辺画像

wawa wawa 6ヶ月

小田原城南曲輪西南二重櫓 御感の藤

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

kawa_sanpo (2015/08/23)
タグ: ocr-generated 神奈川県 小田原市
kawa_sanpo (2015/08/23)
タグ: 天然記念物 小田原城 小田原市教育委員会 大正天皇 ノダフジ かながわの名木百選 小田原保勝会 auto-translate 樹木 神奈川県 小田原市
kawa_sanpo (2015/08/23)
タグ: 1971 auto-translate 小田原城 神奈川県 小田原市
kawa_sanpo (2015/08/23)
タグ: 天然記念物 小田原城 小田原市教育委員会 ビャクシン 神奈川県 小田原市