Monumento

聖福寺境内案内図

wawa

2018-06-21

タグ: 黒田長政 室町時代 源頼朝 栄西禅師 喫茶養生記 茶祖 孝宗皇帝 後鳥羽上皇 建久 建仁寺派 聖福寺 安山 千光祖師明庵栄西禅師 禅寺 虚庵禅師 臨済宗黄龍派 千光祖師 興禅護国論 五山十刹 妙心寺派 白峰老師 福岡県 福岡市

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate History of Fukuji Temple Statue History of Sūfukuji Temple of Sōfukuji is called Akko Mountain (commonly known as Ansei) as the mountain name and Temple of the Holy Familien Zen temple. Hayama is Senko Ancestor Meiyuan Eiyan Zen master. It is the first Zen temple in Japan, which was founded in the 6th year of Kagoshima (1195) from the public Dynasty of Yoritomo Morning, with this land as the opening base for Yoritomo Yoritomo. Moreover, I am giving the issue of "Fuso first ridge cave" (posted on the tower&39;s tower) from Emperor Suigori. Ei rice Zen master crossed the song twice before building this temple and got the impression from the Chinese ladder Zen master as soon as it came for the second time and succeeded the law of the Hwang Dynasty Huangdaeong 2 years of construction (1192 I went back to the morning. I have received the issue of "Senko Ancestor" from Emperor Kyojong coming up. In addition to the Buddhist temple, he built Zen temple such as Kenninji in Kyoto, Kotobukuji in Kamakura, and other writers such as "Kento Kokoku Theory" and other writers, We made the first Kotomori-kai with Bodhisattva Observation in Japan. Eiikai Zenji brought back "tea" from Song (China), planted it in the temple premises and backstone mountains, and spread it to various places. At the same time, he also communicated the coming cup of tea and wrote "Tea Care Records" to fulfill the leading role of tea culture. This is why it is called "tea ceremony" later. After the death of Mr. Eishi Zen master, in the Muromachi era, Sofukuji was ranked third in the ten steps of the Goshan ten system (second place later), and it made a lot of excitement. Initially it belongs to the Kenninji school and in the Edo period, it has been relocated to the Myoshinji school by the life of Kuroda Chasamu public, but since hundreds of eight hundred years since its establishment, it reaches the current residence of the 133th Shiramine Roshu Stylized practice has been carried out as a special dojo of Zen, with the protection of the cotton and lit lamps. At the foundation of the prefecture of Sofukuji, originally from the Kamakura shogunate Yoritomo Yoritomo put down Hachihachi ("Sakaishi top books"), built the Shichido Buddha, and the Sanba of Buddha, Maitreya and Maida of Length six The tower has also counted three hundred (now six) hospitals, and it has been rebuilt every time after several disasters, "Once part of the prefecture boundary ground Was said to have formed Teranaka Town, according to "Ansayokuya exploration" (15 43), it is stated that there were 312 borrowers at that time. Hakata&39;s place names such as Pyeongdong, Nakaokoji, Fishmachi, Shopyard, Lotus Pond, Ximen, etc. that are left now are from Teranaka Town at that time. The Temple area was also narrowed down to Tachimachi by the Tama 15th year (1587) Temple area, it became nearly the present placement of the cathedral, the Zen sect of the Sanno style such as the mountain gate, the Buddha statue, the Honjo, the warehouse, the Zendo and the like stands, Temple of Emperor Temple, Kamiyado, Gaienin, the storehouse and the tower are lining around. In 1969 (Showa 44), the entire prefecture was designated as a national historic site. The most famous among the successive residences since the Eika Zen master is the individual Justice Bazaaster (1750 - 1837) known as "Hakata no Senjo". In the first year of Kanjyo (1789), he became a priest of Fukukuji, retired in 1811 (1811), after painting an active zen drawing in Shiraishin, preaching teachings using witty poetry , It was familiar to people. (Annual event in Sofukuji) January 1 Celebration Youth Council January 2 Confidential super-Han nationals January 5 (First climbing mountain first day of the month Daegun Waikai February 15th meeting March Nomo Kishiwigo Higashi Nankeraikai Association April 8 Samorowai Festival (Flower Festival) May 17 Yamamon Raohan Memorial Daigakuai Nando Junkai Association July 17 Yamamon Kukokai Kai September 4 Yokoyama Musical Congress Buddhist Age Sudden September 5 Nishiyama Penny Zen master 战 時 時 時 時 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 大 大 大 大 大 大 大 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 December 31 ___ 0 Yamauchi (Tower of the Temple, Taketoyo at the time,Takeshiji Temple Buddhist Dazaifu), Shukutoji Ogura) Higashi Temples Katsura Temple (Box), Nagakuteji Temple Box), Kozenji Doi), Hiroyuki Hisayama), Ryusein (Kagami) Ryoji Temple Ebisuji Oil Mountain), Jogakuji (Komoroji), Ryu Matsuden Teruya Temple), Mosonji Temple (Maebara), Tokuteonji (Miyaura), Tōrinji (Tang)

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate 福寺的历史雕像福福寺的历史福福寺的历史福福寺被称为阿克山(俗称安城),作为山名和圣家禅寺的寺庙。叶山是Senko祖先梅园Eiyan禅宗大师。这是日本第一个禅宗寺庙,它建于明治六年(1195年),由Yoritomo Morning的公开朝代开始建造,并以此地为Yoritomo Yoritomo的开放基地。此外,我正在给隋Em帝颁发“扶桑第一洞穴”(贴在塔楼上)的问题。 Ei大米禅师在修建这座寺庙之前两次穿过这首歌,并在第二次来到中国梯禅师时得到印象,并且继承了黄皇朝黄大定律2年(1192年)的成就我回到了早晨。我已经收到了来自Kyojong皇帝的“Senko Ancestor”问题。除了佛教寺院之外,他还在京都建立了建仁寺,镰仓的全城寺等禅宗寺庙以及其他作家,如“肯多·科库理论”等作家,我们在日本制造了第一个具有菩萨观察的Kotomori-kai。 Eiikai Zenji从宋(中国)带回了“茶”,将其种植在寺庙和山石背后,并将其分散到各地。同时,他还传达了即将到来的一杯茶,并撰写了“茶叶护理记录”,以实现茶文化的主导作用。这就是后来被称为“茶道”的原因。 Eishi Zen先生去世后,在室町时代,在Goshan ten制度的十个步骤中排名第三(次后),令人兴奋不已。最初它属于建仁寺学校,在江户时代,它已被黑田恰沙公众的生活迁移到了Myoshinji学校,但自建立以来的几百八百年,它到达了第133个Shiramine Roshu现居住地风格化的做法已经作为禅的特殊道场进行了,并且保护了棉花和点燃的灯具。在镰仓县的基础上,原来从镰仓幕府Yoritomo Yoritomo放下Hachihachi(“Sishiishi top books”),修建了Shichido Buddha,以及长度为六的佛,弥勒和Maida的Sanba塔也计算了三百(现在六个)医院,并且在几次灾难后每次都重建,“曾经是县界线的一部分据说根据“Ansayokuya勘探”(15 43)形成了Teranaka Town,据说当时有312名借款人。现在剩下的博多的地名,如平东,高中寺,鱼马池,娑罗达,荷花池,西门等等,都来自当时的城中町。寺庙地区也被多摩15年(1587年)的寺庙地区缩小为立町,几乎成为现在的大教堂的安置,山门,佛像,本庄,仓库,双雄等立场的山野风格的禅宗,皇殿寺,卡米亚多,盖伊因,仓库和塔都在衬里。 1969年(昭和44年),全州被指定为国家历史遗迹。自Eika Zen大师以来,最着名的连续住宅就是被称为“Hakata no Senjo”的个人司法巴扎斯特(1750 - 1837)。在Kanjyo的第一年(1789年),他在1811年(1811年)退休后,成为福井寺的一名牧师,在Shiraishin绘画活跃的禅宗画作后,用机智的诗歌传播教义,人们很熟悉。 (年度活动)1月1日庆祝青年会1月2日保密超汉族人1月5日(第一次攀登山月的第一天大关怀凯2月15日会议3月诺莫岸平Hig东南ra ai协会4月8日茉莉花节(花卉节)5月17日茉莉饶汗纪念大通南道淳会协会7月17日山门Kukokai Kai 9月4日横山音乐会佛教时代突然9月5日Nishiyama Penny Zen master战时时时9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9大大大大大大10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 31 ___ 0 Yamauchi(当时的寺庙塔,Taketoyo,武吉寺太宰府),小筑慎子寺)东寺桂寺(方块),长久寺寺箱),公园久山),久山博之),流星(加贺美) (Ryoji Temple Ebisuji Oil Mountain),J(寺(Komoroji),松松龙宫屋),Mosonji Temple(Maebara),Tokuteonji(Miyaura),Tōrinji(Tang)

聖福寺境内案内図

聖福寺 の歴史
聖福寺は山号を安国山(通称安山 )、寺号を聖福至仁禅寺といいます。開山
千光祖師明庵栄西禅師 です。建久 6年(1195)に源頼朝 公より、この地を
賜り、頼朝公を開基として創建された、日本で最初の禅寺 です。また
後鳥羽上皇 より「扶桑最初禅窟」(山門の楼上に掲示)の号を賜っています。

 栄西禅師 は、この寺を建てるまでに二度、宋に渡り、二度目に渡来した折に
中国の虚庵禅師 より印可を得、臨済宗黄龍派 の法を継承して建久2年(1192)
に帰朝しました。来の孝宗皇帝 より「千光祖師 」の号を賜っています。
 聖福寺以外に、京都に建仁寺、鎌倉に寿福寺などの禅院を造営し、
興禅護国論 」など多数の著書を著して禅の宣揚に努めるとともに、香椎に建久報恩
寺を立てて、日本で初めての菩薩戒による布森会を行いました。
 また栄西禅師は宋(中国)より「茶」を持ち帰り、当寺境内や背振山などに
植えて、各地に広めました。同時に来風の喫茶も伝え、「喫茶養生記 」を著して
茶文化の先導的な役割を果たしています。後に「茶祖 」と呼ばれる所以です。
栄西禅師の没後、室町時代 に入って、聖福寺は五山十刹 制度の十刹第三位
(後に第二位)に序さられ、大いに興隆しました。初め建仁寺派 に属し、江戸時
代に、黒田長政 公の命により妙心寺派 に転派していますが、開創以来八百余
年、現在の住持である第133代白峰老師 に至るまで連綿と法灯が護られ、禅
の専門道場として厳しい修行が行われています。
聖福寺の境内地は、創建当初、鎌倉幕府源頼朝公より方八町を載き(「栄西
営上書)、七堂伽藍を建立して、丈六の釈迦・弥勒・弥陀の三尊を安置してい
たと伝えられています。塔頭も三八院(現在は六院)を数えました。その後
数度の罹災を経ながらも、その都度再建がなされています。
「かつて境内地の一部は寺中町を形成していたと言われ、「安山借屋探」(15
43)によれば、当時、312人の借屋人がいたと記載されています。今に残る
普賢堂、中小路、魚町、店屋、蓮池、西門などの博多の地名は当時の寺中町か
らのものです。天正15年(1587)の太間町割により寺域も方四町に狭めら
れ、ほぼ現在の伽藍の配置になり、山門、仏殿、方丈、庫裡、禅堂などの禅宗様
式の七堂伽藍が立ち、周りに勅使門、開山堂、護聖院、経蔵や塔頭が立ち並ん
でいます。昭和44年(1969)に境内一帯が国の史跡に指定されています。
栄西禅師以後の歴代住類の中で最も有名なのが、『博多の仙厓さん」として
知られている個正義梵禅師(1750~1837)です。寛政元年(1789)に配
福寺の住職になり、文化8年(1811)に隠居して後、白院で活説な禅画を
描き、機知に富んだ詩句を用いた教えを説いて、人々に親しまれました。

(聖福寺の年中行事)
1月1日 天殻若会
1月2日 祝 面的超漢供養
1月5日 (初登山開山初月忌 大般若会
2月15日 業会
3月野茂岸入 彼岸施餓鬼会
4月 8日 盛窓会(花祭)
5月17日 山門羅漢供養 大般若会 南堂施餓鬼会
7月17日 山門施餓鬼会
9月 4日 横山楽雑節句歳識宿急
9月 5日 山快西禅師每战時半寶
9月被评入大般若会 彼岸施会
10月 5日
12月 8日 歳鑑
12月31日 除夜の鐘

聖福寺は次の寺院と安山一派をなしている。
山内(塔頭寺院 幼注輩、武豊時、路宿院、湖原、西光寺、廣福雑
山内 付 寺院 戒壇院太宰府)、深清寺小倉)
東 寺院 勝楽寺(箱)、長径寺箱)、光仙寺土井)、裕吉久山)、
報恩寺(香椎)、如意輪寺(番性)
西 部 寺院 栄福寺油山)、常楽寺(今富)、龍松寺周船寺)、荘厳寺(前原)、
徳門寺(宮浦)、東林寺(唐泊)

テキスト化

wawa
2018-06-21 06:05 (0)
wawa
monumento
2018-06-21 05:50 (0)
monumento

コメント・周辺画像

wawa wawa 6ヶ月

聖福寺

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

wawa (2017/04/10)
タグ: ocr-generated 福岡県 福岡市
gotosheng (2016/08/20)
タグ: 発祥の地 福岡県 福岡市
wawa (2018/06/20)
タグ: 福岡県 福岡市
wawa (2018/06/20)
タグ: 福岡県 福岡市