Monumento

慶元寺

wawa

2018-07-12

タグ: 阿弥陀如来 室町時代 家光 古墳 世田谷区教育委員会 皇居 江戸氏 文禄 天文 宝暦 将軍 氏寺 開基 紅葉山 知恩院 喜多見 慶元寺 文治 江戸太郎重長 木田見 空誉上人 御朱印地 朱印状 鐘楼堂 東京都 世田谷区

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Kei Yuanji Temple Judoism and Kyoto Chion-in Temple, the main temple is Amitabha Nairai seat. The temple was the second temple of Bunji (186) March, Edo Taro was a masterpiece of Mr. Edo who opened in the Imperial Palace Mountains of the Imperial Palace, now called Iwathiyama Osawadoin Toifukuji Temple, Tendai Buddhism It was. Middle of the Muromachi era, Mr. Eddie&39;s watching Kida (now Kitami) Mr. Temple moved to this place, then Astronomical Empress Honorary superior in astronomical year 9 (154) became Zhongxing opening mountain and Jodo sect , Renamed it as Eiyu Yumika Forestry Keiyuanji. In addition, the second year Bunko (159) Mr. Edo reformed Mr. Kitami The first generation Wakasa Mamakatsuji was rebuilt, and in the second year of former war (161 6), he donated five stones as permanent resources, In the thirteenth year (166), the Tokugawa Shogun Shogakuya Hikaru gave the Okijo Terrane of Terukoku Ten Stone, and after that he gave a red seal shape from the successive generals. The current main hall was rebuilt in the first year of Kyoho (1717), and it is said to be the oldest building in the main temple of the existing ward Temple. In the cemetery there is a grave of Mr. Edo Kitami, and the wooden statues marked in the clans&39; spirit tiles and opening base Taro Shitaji and the temple are set in the main hall. The mountain gate was erected in the fifth year of the Honorific calendar (1755), and the bell cottage was refurbished after the war that was built in 19th year of the treasure calendar. Four precincts are present in the precincts, from the 3rd to the 6th tombs in the Kitami Kofun group. March, 1972 Setagaya ku Board of Education

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Kei Yuanji Temple Judoism和Kyoto Chion-in Temple,主要寺庙是Amitabha Nairai座位。寺庙是Bunji的第二个寺庙(186)3月,江户太郎是在皇宫的皇宫山脉开放的江户先生的杰作,现在称为Iwathiyama Osawadoin Toifukuji寺,天台佛教是的。在室町时代中期,艾迪先生看着基达(现北见)先生搬到了这个地方,然后在天文年9(154)的天文皇后荣誉上将成为中兴开放山和净土教派,将其改名为Eiyu Yumika Forestry Keiyuanji。此外,第二年文库(159)江户先生改造北见先生第一代若狭Mamakatsuji重建,在前战争的第二年(161 6),他捐赠了五块石头作为永久资源,在第十三年(166年),德川幕府将军Shogakuya Hikaru给了Terukoku Ten Stone的Okijo Terrane,之后他给了连续将军的红色印章形状。现在的主殿在巨峰(1717年)的第一年重建,据说是现有病房寺庙主殿中最古老的建筑物。在墓地有一个江户北见先生的坟墓,在部落的灵魂瓷砖和开放基地太郎太太和寺庙的标记的木制雕像设置在大厅。在荣誉日历(1755年)的第五年,山门被竖立起来,并且在19世纪的宝藏日历战争之后,钟楼被翻新。 Kitami Kofun组的第3至第6个墓葬区内有4个区。 1972年3月,世田谷区教育委员会

慶元寺
浄土宗、京都知恩院 の末寺で、本尊は阿弥陀如来
像である。
当寺は、文治 二年(一一八六)三月、江戸太郎重長
今の皇居紅葉山 辺に開基 した江戸氏氏寺 で、当時
は岩戸山大沢院東福寺と号し、天台宗であった。
室町時代 の中ごろ、江戸氏の木田見 (今の喜多見 )移
居に伴ない氏寺もこの地に移り、その後、天文 九年
(一五四〇)真蓮社空誉上人 が中興開山となり浄土宗
に改め、永劫山華林院慶元寺と改称した。
更に文禄 二年(一五九三)江戸氏改め喜多見氏初代の
若狭守勝出が再建し、元和二年(一六一六)には永続
資糧として五石を寄進し、また、寛永十三年(一六三
六)には徳川三代将軍家光 より寺禄十石の御朱印地
を賜り、以後歴代将軍 より朱印状 を賜った。
現本堂は享保元年(一七一六)に再建されたもので、
現存する区内寺院の本堂では最古の建造物であると
いわれている。
墓地には江戸氏喜多見氏の墓があり、本堂には一族
の霊牌や開基江戸太郎重長と寺記に記されている木
像が安置されている。
山門は宝暦 五年(一七五五)に建立されたものであり、
また、鐘楼堂 は宝暦九年に建立されたものを戦後改
修したものである。
境内には喜多見古墳群中の慶元寺三号墳から六号墳
まで四基の古墳 が現存している。

昭和五十九年三月
世田谷区教育委員会

テキスト化

wawa
2018-07-12 21:56 (0)
wawa
monumento
2018-07-12 21:52 (0)
monumento

コメント・周辺画像

wawa wawa 5ヶ月

喜多見慶元寺

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

wawa (2018/07/07)
タグ: 緑道 岩戸川 岩戸川せせらぎ 東京都 狛江市
wawa (2017/04/16)
タグ: 世田谷区教育委員会 氷川神社 素戔嗚尊 江戸刑部頼忠 喜多見勝忠 喜多見重恒 東京都 世田谷区
wawa (2018/07/07)
タグ: 江戸時代 新編武蔵風土記稿 世田谷区教育委員会 古墳時代 大正時代 円墳 周溝 第六天塚古墳 墳丘 円筒埴輪 埋葬施設 第六天 陶器の壺 鉄刀 東京都 世田谷区
wawa (2018/07/07)
タグ: 古墳 土師器 世田谷区教育委員会 古墳時代 凝灰岩 須恵器 円墳 稲荷塚古墳 周溝 橫穴式石室 発掘調查 主頭大刀 直刀 銑鐵 耳環 玉類 出土品 世田谷区立鄉土資料館 族長墓 東京都 世田谷区