タグ: 徳川家康 菅原道真 道灌 鈴木淡路守 一口稲荷神社 金山彦命 太田姫稲荷神社 駿河台文化史 小野篁 太田資長朝臣 太田姫稲荷大明神 東京都 千代田区



auto-translate Machida Princess Inari Jinja Engi
Old company name bite Inari Shrine
Karita Daewoo jiacai, soul of your God
Sugawara michizane
Tokugawa Ieyasu
Toshihiko Kanayama life
Ensconced in Chiyoda-ku Kanda surugadai 2-Chome, one
Parishioners area Chiyoda-ku Kanda Suruga stand one, two, three, Chome

Ogawa-machi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Kanda-Nishiki-Cho 1-Chome
OTA-Hime Inari Shrine is the shrine with extremely rich miracle lore and ancient. Suruga-cultural history ( 0/1935 Kanda historical society ) to said good luck shrine poets attending the meeting is over to Haku-Rakuten poetical begins in the ninth century or so Ono no Takamura (ononotakamura) 0/833 hoki province (near = broom Tottori Prefecture) NAWA left the port and because soon the sea large aspect felt the danger in a flood of Takamura full dress, eagerly sitting in ship shafting Kosei ( Hmong hurray-Kannon Sutra ) disputed and one of gray's parent appears in waves '
From rough seas lives Mamoru! is doing Pemphigus ( smallpox-rage, is no cure was feared very much ) thing matsureba always our statue of OTA Princess lives in they life is in danger and we take this disease would not ' and told disappeared in the direction that told celebrate the sacred shrine to bite to protect themselves carved statue of was maintained firmly after the South yamashiro country (Kyoto)-.
Beloved Princess is known as the founder of the Edo OTA Shiseido long ASON ( after dōkan ) Shiseido long ASON sickness disease of severe open bite Inari Shrine tradition of you heavy Pemphigus or just hopeless in the mess made courier, prayer emissary gift go broom with one branch of the prayer and reverence that enjoys jonai honmaru company erected and, along with the Princess deeply, is that Oracle should defend demon's Gate of the Castle some time out, and moved to the demon's Gate, OTA-Hime Inari daimyojin and was sung 0/1457 (1457 years)
Unit slope, this Hill was moved to Kanda-surugadai Taito side after robbed to Edo Tokugawa Ieyasu August 0/1603 ( 1603 ) 0/1606 Edo Castle renovation when the Castle than hits exapmle kimon ( ones or rough when it comes said after Suzuki Awaji Mamoru House so Awaji Saka ) and reportedly worship and called the later Shogun, Tokugawa House did the repair construction
A priest 1 Palm shrine system 0/1872 ( 1872 )
Celebration day determined every year April and 18, and later became 五月 第 二 土曜日
0/1923 ( 1923 ) in great Kanto earthquake only object of worship fire shelter to safely the yushima Tenjin
The Castle provisional DW 0/1925 ( 1925 )
Headquarters Hall kagurazaka Dono's Kaku Mikoshi freezer Office Torii, built by dear parishioners, was donated by 0/1928 ( 1928 ) 0/1931 ( 一九三一 ) tea-total station water station between Sobu line construction for companies in most expropriation the railway Ministry as the replotting of the current shrine grounds to any specified building intact relocated to the present day


auto-translate 町田公主 Inari 神社工程师

老公司名称咬 Inari 靖国神社
安置在千代田区神田 2 丁目 surugadai,一个
教区居民地区千代田区神田骏站在一、 二、 三丁目
小川町 2 丁目,千代田区神田町锦 1 丁目

OTA 姬 Inari 靖国神社是神社与极富奇迹传说和古代。
骏文化史 0/1935年神田历史学会) 要说好运神社诗人出席会议,是在白乐天诗始于九世纪或如此小野不高 (ononotakamura) 村 0/833 hoki 省 (不久 = 扫帚鸟取县) NAWA 离开港口,因为很快就海大方面感到高村礼服洪水中的危险,急切地坐在船舶轴系湖西苗族华友世纪观音佛经有争议的) 和灰色的父之一出现在波从波涛汹涌的大海住守 ! 做天疱疮天花愤怒的是无药可治怕很多) 的事情 matsureba 总是我们的雕像的 OTA 公主住在他们的生命处于危险,我们采取这种疾病不会 ' 告诉消失的方向说庆祝神圣的圣地,咬来保护自己之后该国南部山城 (京都) 雕像仍然坚定地保持-。
心爱的公主被称为创始人江户 OTA 资生堂长自动交换光网络 dōkan) 后资生堂长 ASON 病的重度开放性咬你 Inari 靖国神社传统重天疱疮或只是绝望中弄得一团糟快递,祷告使者礼物去祈祷和崇敬,享有竖立的城内城主公司,并和公主一起深深地,是甲骨文应该保卫城堡的恶魔的大门一点时间出来,搬到了恶魔的大门,OTA 姬 Inari daimyojin 和传唱,它由 0/1457 (1457 年) 的一个分支,用扫帚
单位边坡,这座山被转移到神田 surugadai 都台东区侧后抢到江户德川家康 8 月 0/1603年 1603年) 0/1606年江户城堡翻修时比命中该尼柯那些或粗糙的时候城堡后铃木淡路卫说房子这么淡路萨) 和据报崇拜并要求后来幕府将军德川的房子做了修复施工
一位牧师 1 棕榈神社系统 0/1872年 1872年)
庆祝日确定每 4 年月和 18,后来成为五月第二土曜日
0/1923年 1923年) 大关东大地震唯一对象的崇拜中消防安全汤岛天神住房
城堡临时 DW 0/1925年 1925年)
总部大厅神乐坂不知道 Kaku 神舆冰箱办公室牌坊由亲爱的教友,是由 0/1928年 1928年) 捐赠
0/1931年一九三一) 茶全站仪水站之间总武线建设公司在大多数征用铁路部作为当前的神社理由向任何指定的建筑物完好 572 迁至目前的一天


古社名 一口稲荷神社
鎮座地  千代田区神田駿河台一丁目二番地
氏子区域 千代田区神田駿河台一、二、三、丁目

太田姫稲荷神社 は 極めて豊かな霊験伝承と 古い由緒をもつ神社であります。
駿河台文化史」(昭和十年神田史跡研究会)によると当神社の縁起は九世紀に始まります 詩才を白楽天に比されるほどの詩人参議小野篁(おののたかむら)が承和六年はじめ伯耆国(ほうきのくに=鳥取県)名和港を出港してまもなく海が大そう荒れ狂い身の危険を感じたため 篁は正装をして船の舳に座り熱心に普門品(ふもんばん=観音経)を唱えていると 白髪の老翁が波上に現れて「荒波からは命を守っやるが疱瘡(天然痘=大流行して治療法がなく非常に恐れられていた)を患えば一命が危ない われは太田姫の命である わが像を常にまつれば この病にかかる事はないであろう」と告げ波向に姿を消した そのお告げを護り自ら翁の像を刻み 護持していた 後に山城国(京都府)の南にある一口の里に神社を祝い祭った。
江戸の開祖として知られる太田資長朝臣(後の道灌)の最愛の姫君が重い疱瘡にかかり絶望の中 人伝に一口稲荷神社の故事を開き急使をつかわせ祈願 使者は祈祷の一枝と箒を授かり帰ると 重篤の病が癒えた資長朝臣は崇敬の念篤く城内本丸に一社建立し姫君と共に深く敬拝した ある時この城の鬼門を守るべしとの神託があり 鬼門に移して太田姫稲荷大明神 と奉唱するようになった 長禄元年(一四五七年)のことである
慶長八年(一六〇三)八月 徳川家康公が江戸城へ入られた後 慶長十一年の江戸城大改築の際 城内より西丸の鬼門にあたる神田駿河台東側に移されこの坂を一口坂(いもあらいざか 後に鈴木淡路守 の屋敷が出来たので淡路坂ともいう)と呼ばれた その後代々将軍が崇拝し 修理造営は徳川家が行なったと伝えられている
例祭日は毎年四月十八日と定められ 後に五月第二土曜日となる
大正十二年(一九二三)関東大震災で類焼 御神体のみ無事に湯島天神に避難する
昭和三年(一九二八)氏子各位の寄進により 本社殿 神楽殿 御水舎 神輿庫 社務所 鳥居等新築される
昭和六年(一九三一)御茶ノ水駅 両国駅間の総武線建設のため社地大半を収用鉄道省より換地として 現在の地を神社敷地に指定 一切の建築物をそのまま移転して今日に至る


2014-12-30 16:29 (1084)



0 footprints lefted here.




gotosheng (2016/11/22)
タグ: 坂 東京都 千代田区
sanpocafe (2014/12/30)
タグ: 坂 東京名所図会 1933 東京都 千代田区
gotosheng (2016/11/21)
タグ: 坂 東京都 千代田区
ogaworks (2014/12/11)
タグ: 富士見坂 新撰東京名所図会 auto-translate 坂 東京都 千代田区