auto-translate Nishimon Zenkoji The present Nishio gate was rebuilt in Taisho Seven Year (1918) due to the ancient national beliefs including Mr. Takutaro Nagata of Yamagata village of the prefecture. The frontage is approximately ten meters, the depth is about seven meters, the height is about 14 meters, the roof is a roof tile. The statue of Nio and the statue of Mikuro god of the back. The three-sided Daikokuten statue is a collaboration between the master of modern sculpture Mitsuaki Takamura and Yukihiro Mihara. The amount of "Mizinuyama" is due to Fushimi Miyasugi Sadako&39;s writing brush. NIOMON (GUARDIAN GATE) 1st Issue / Rumori Gakuin Bone Institute] / Atsushi Yoshinori The gate was built about 100 years ago after the former one was burned away by a fire. On either side of the gate are two fierce -looking guardians who prevent evil spirits from entering the premise. © WAWA
auto-translate Nishimon Zenkoji由于古老的民族信仰，包括县内山形村的Takutaro Nagata先生，现在的西尾门在大正七年（1918年）重建。正面大约十米，深度约七米，高度约14米，屋顶是屋顶瓦。 Nio的雕像和后面的Mikuro神雕像。三面的Daikokuten雕像是现代雕塑大师Mitsuaki Takamura和Yukihiro Mihara的合作。 “Mizinuyama”的数量是由于Fushimi Miyasugi Sadako的毛笔。 NIOMON（GUARDIAN GATE）第1期/ Rumori Gakuin骨研究所] / Atsushi Yoshinori大门在大约100年前建造，因为前者被火烧掉了。大门的两边都是两个凶猛的防止邪灵进入前提的守护者。©WAWA
NIOMON (GUARDIAN GATE)
1段号 / 噂吟二将骨院] / 厚崎二将寺院門
The gate was built about 100 years ago after the former one was burned away by a fire.
On either side of the gate are two fierce-looking guardians who prevent evil spirits from
entering the premise.