Monumento

下関市指定有形文化財 (建造物)

2017-06-18

タグ: 藤堂高虎 浄土宗 有形文化財 寺 李鴻章 朝鮮通信使 小早川隆景 日清講和会議 毛利匡満 山口県 下関市

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Seki Designated Tangible Cultural Property (Building) Ladder Temple Sanmon San Jo designated Monday September 26, 1980 Showdown temple is Jodo Shrine temple. Initially it is reported that it was in Kuroda village in Toyona Prefecture (Kyoto Town Kyoto Miyako Town, Fukuoka Prefecture), details are unknown. It was erected at the foot of Kameyama Hachimangu Shrine in this area, the third year of Eikoku (1560), and calls the mountain name Sekkuyama. In the third year of Keicho (1588), Todoke Tadokoro Sado Mori Takahaga established a vast Dangwoo in his location to relocate the bodhisattva of Kobayakawa Takakyoku and transferred the temple. After that, the temple got rid of prosperity, such as being refueled by influential townmen and Chofu clan of Akama Seki and also by the Hagi clan as a guesthouse of Korean correspondent. In addition, in the spring of 1888 (1855), it became a lodging house of Lee Hong Kwang, who went to Japan for the Nissin Peace Conference, coupled with Li Hongzhong sniper incident, the temple name is internationally renowned. On 19th June 1945 (1945), the majority of the temple drawn from the castle was burned down due to the war, but Sanmen escaped this and conveyed the situation in the past. This Sanmon was rebuilt by Masami Mori of the lord of the nine generations of the Chofu clan in August, sixth year (1769) August. In addition, it is thought that the foundation of the granite quarter paddle was reconstructed following the original structural form, as it is presumed that it was at the time of the Keio long term construction. The Sanmen is a stand of a quadruped gate whose roof is tiled with a roof, a side gate on both sides, a column with a total column, and a design with a dragon engraved on the mirror ceiling using a second-hand side of the interior in the gate It is scarce. Shimonoseki City Board of Education --- Teru Todo High Tiger

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Seki指定有形文化财产(建筑物)梯子寺Sanmon San Jo指定1980年9月26日星期一摊牌寺是Jodo神社寺。据报道,它是在丰田县的黑田村(福冈县京都市京都宫古镇),详情不详。在这个地区,即Eikoku(1560年)的第三年,它被建立在Kameyama Hachimangu神社的山脚下,并称为山名Sekkuyama。在Keicho的第三年(1588年),Todoke Tadokoro Sado Mori Takahaga在他的位置建立了一个巨大的Dangwoo,以重新安置Kobayakawa Takakyoku的菩萨并转移了寺庙。在那之后,寺庙摆脱了繁荣,例如由有影响力的镇人和Akama Seki的Chofu家族以及Hagi氏族作为韩国记者的宾馆加油。此外,在1888年春天(1855年),它成为日本和平会议前往日本的李洪光的住宿,再加上李洪忠的狙击事件,这个寺庙的名字是国际知名的。 1945年6月19日(1945年),从城堡中抽出的大部分寺庙因战争而被烧毁,但是三门逃脱了这一点,并在过去传达了这种情况。 8月,第六年(1769年)8月,这个Sanmon由Chofu氏族九代领主Masami Mori重建。此外,人们认为花岗岩四分之一桨的基础是按原始结构形式重建的,因为它被认为是在Keio长期建造时。三门是一个四足门的立场,其屋顶铺有屋顶,两侧有一个侧门,一列有一个总柱,一个设计有一个龙雕刻在镜子天花板上,使用门内部的二手侧面它很稀缺。下关市教育委员会--- Teru Todo High Tiger

下関市指定有形文化財 (建造物)
引接寺三門
いんじょうじさんもん
    指定年月日 昭和五十八年五月二十六日
 引接寺は浄土宗 寺院。当初は豊前国黒田村(福岡県京都郡みやこ町
勝山黒田)にあったと伝わるが、詳細は不明。
 永禄三年(一五六〇)、この地の亀山八幡宮の麓に建立され、山号を
関亀山と号す。慶長三年(一五九八)、小早川隆景 の菩提を弔うため、
藤堂佐渡守高虎が現在地に広大な堂宇を建立し引接寺を移した。以後、
赤間関の有力町人や長府藩の庇護を受けるとともに、萩藩によって
朝鮮通信使 の客館としても整備されるなど、寺勢は隆盛を極めた。
 また、明治二十八年(一八九五)春には、日清講和会議 のために来
日した李鴻章 一行の宿舎となり、李鴻章狙撃事件とも相まって、寺名
は国際的にも名高い。
 昭和二十年(一九四五)六月二十九日、引接寺の堂宇の大半は戦禍
により焼失したが、三門はこれを免れ、往時の様子を伝えている。
 この三門は、明和六年(一七六九)八月に長府藩九代藩主の毛利匡満
が再建したものである。また、花崗岩四半敷の基壇は、慶長期の建
立時のものと推定されることから、当初の構造形式を踏襲して再建し
たものと考えられている。
 三門は屋根を本瓦葺きとし、両側に脇門を設け、柱を総円柱とした
四脚門の構えであり、門の内部に二手先の組物を使い、鏡天井に龍を
彫り込んだ意匠は希少である。
                下関市教育委員会
---
藤堂高虎

テキスト化

2019-02-11 22:30 (0)
tokada
monumento
2019-02-11 22:15 (0)
monumento

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

tokada (2019/02/11)
タグ: 明治維新 幕末 伊藤博文 内閣総理大臣 山口県 下関市
tokada (2019/02/12)
タグ: 神社 八幡宮 神功皇后 応神天皇 仲哀天皇 清和天皇 仁徳天皇 毛利元就 山口県 下関市
tokada (2019/02/11)
タグ: 平家 墓所 山口県 下関市
tokada (2019/02/11)
タグ: 神社 重要文化財 平家物語 昭和天皇 香淳皇后 安徳天皇 昭憲皇太后 壇ノ浦の合戦 山口県 下関市