Monumento

井草八幡宮

wawa

2019-04-14

タグ: 鎌倉 天然記念物 江戸時代 徳川家光 重要文化財 縄文時代 杉並区教育委員会 土器 源頼朝 藤原泰衡 鎮守 慶安 文治 流鏑馬 奥州 朱印領 井草八幡宮 下井草村 遅野井 顔面把手 東京都 杉並区

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Igusa Hachimangu Shrine This shrine is a former guardian of Shioigasamura. The deity was Hachiman Okami, and it was also called Linoi Hachimangu from the old place name of this neighborhood until the Meiji era. Near the east side of the precinct, houses were found in the middle Jomon period (about 4,000 years ago), and many pottery was found. Among them, hand-picked handbills and pots are designated as important cultural assets of the country. In this way, the area around the Company has been rich in forests and water since ancient times, and it seems to have been a scenic spot suitable for life. It is reported that the company has a history of more than nine hundred years, and in front of the company is a natural monument that Yoritomo Minamoto was in charge of handing over to pray for victory at the time of the war. There was a big pine, but unfortunately it died with Showa 48. In addition, in the Edo period, Keio Tokugawa Iemitsu built the main shrine and contributed the Inka seal Rokuishi. On the day of the festival, mainly on October 1st, the shrine is visited every three years, and every five years the rare shrines of the unusual drifting horses are held. Suginami Ward Board of Education February 1, 1945

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Igusa Hachimangu Shrine这座神社是Shioigasamura的前监护人。神灵是Hachiman Okami,它也被称为Linoi Hachimangu,从这个街区的旧地名直到明治时代。在该区的东侧附近,在绳文中期(约4000年前)发现了房屋,并发现了许多陶器。其中,手工采摘的传单和盆被指定为国家重要的文化资产。通过这种方式,公司周边地区自古以来就拥有丰富的森林和水资源,似乎是一个适合生活的景点。据报道,该公司已有九百多年的历史,在公司面前是Yoritomo Minamoto负责在战争期间交接以祈求胜利的天然纪念物。有一棵大松树,不幸的是它与昭和48一起死了。另外,在江户时代,Keio Tokugawa Iemitsu建造了主神殿并贡献了Inka海豹Rokuishi。节日当天,主要是10月1日,靖国神社每三年一次,每隔五年就会举行罕见的漂流马的神社。杉并区教育委员会1945年2月1日

井草八幡宮

この神社は旧上、下井草村鎮守 です。御祭神は八幡
大神で、明治時代までこの付近の古い地名から、遅野井
八幡宮とも呼ばれていました。
境内東側付近からは縄文時代 中期(約四千年前)の住
居址が発見され、多くの土器 が発見されました。その中
顔面把手 付釣手形土器は、国の重要文化財 に指定され
ております。このように当社周辺は太古の昔から森もあ
り水も豊かで、生活に適した景勝の地であったと思われ
ます。

当社は九百余年の歴史をもつと伝えられ、社前には
源頼朝文治 二年(一一八六)奥州藤原泰衡 征討の際、戦
勝を祈願して手植寄進したという天然記念物 の大きな松
がありましたが、残念ながら昭和四十八年枯れてしまい
ました。また、江戸時代慶安 二年(一六四九)徳川家光
は、社殿を造営させ朱印領 六石を寄進しております。
祭日は十月一日を中心に、三年ごとに神輿の渡御、五
年ごとに鎌倉 の昔をしのぶ珍しい流鏑馬 の神事が 行われ
ています。
昭和五十四年二月一日
杉並区教育委員会

テキスト化

wawa
2019-04-14 08:32 (0)
wawa
monumento
2019-04-14 08:28 (0)
monumento

コメント・周辺画像

wawa wawa 約1ヶ月

井草八幡

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

kawa_sanpo (2015/06/13)
タグ: ocr-generated 東京都 杉並区
kawa_sanpo (2015/06/13)
タグ: 東京都 杉並区
kuippa (2018/03/19)
タグ: 太田道灌 勝海舟 auto-translate 杉並区教育委員会 源頼義 豊島泰経 1477 上杉定正 39 1051 安倍貞任 東京都 杉並区
kawa_sanpo (2015/06/13)
タグ: ocr-generated 東京都 杉並区