Monumento

猿江恩賜公園 南側地区

wawa

2019-05-19

タグ: 皇室 東京市 幕府 享保 明治政府 貯木場 猿江恩賜公園 猿江 材木蔵 恩賜公園 東京都 江東区

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Sarue Onshi Park South Side Area This area was once a place to store forest trees floating on water, called Sarue Ikeba. Kyoho After being built as a timber storehouse in the Shogunate in 1833 (1733), it was taken over by the Meiji government and became a yard for imperial wood. A part of the site (south area) was withdrawn to Tokyo City in 1924, and it was opened as Sarue Onshi Park in 1932. Opening date April 29, 1932 (South side area) Main plants Ginkgo, Yamamomo, Zelkova, Satsuki, Somei Yoshino Hall, baseball stadium (combined stadium) South side district North side district Sumiyoshik station Saluecho Ashtray setting place where physical fitness equipment can be enhanced with current health equipment at the present location "Ryodaidaijimejiji south side area no cold coughing place family, this family can have a picnic feeling in a group. Open space baseball stadium (combined use stadium) Onion Shin-Ohashi Dori, Main entrance clock tower Central square Lightly enjoyable CODO sport DD 2CD A park management center for tennis changing buildings "Tennis Koto public hall" Tiara Koto " The Tokugawa shogunate constructed this lumberyard in approximately the 1 South Knocking Jabu Pond South side This area was the site of the Sarue Lumberyard, which stored logs in the pond. It was later transferred to the Meiji Government and used as a storage area for government timber. It was used as a storage area for government timber. The park was opened to the Tokyo government in 1924 and was renamed Sarue Onshi Kouen, which roughly translateds into "Sarue Park donated by the Imperial Household." : April 29, 1932 (south side) Major plants: ginkgo, bayberry, zelkova, azalea, and yoshino cherry trees Public facilities: ballpark, track and field area こ う で だ れ で も で も 公衆 公衆 Rest room Restrooms with handicappedaccessibility Pay phone Bus stop Bus stop Rest area Drinking fountain Bench Jogging course Jogging path Barrier-free route (It is an easy-to-move park road without steps) The Inayoshi Toge Park management site is a nice 14-track entrance 803-36 MRWA Barrier- free route (Pathway with no steps)

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Sarue Onshi公园南侧区域这个区域曾经是一个存放在水面上的森林树木的地方,叫做Sarue Ikeba。巨峰(Kyoho)于1833年(1733年)在幕府(Shogunate)建造木材仓库后,被明治政府接管,成为皇家木材的院子。该地区的一部分(南部地区)于1924年撤回东京城,并于1932年作为Sarue Onshi公园开放。开放日期1932年4月29日(南侧地区)主要植物银杏,山下,榉树,小月,Somei吉野堂,棒球场(合并体育场)南侧地区北侧地区Sumiyoshik站Saluecho在现在的位置“Ryodaidaijimejiji南侧地区没有冷的咳嗽场家庭,用现在的健康设备可以增强健身器材的烟灰缸设置场所,这个家庭能在团体中有野餐感。开放空间棒球场(综合体育馆)Onion Shin-Ohashi Dori,正门钟楼中央广场轻松愉快的CODO体育DD 2CD网球更衣楼的公园管理中心“网球古筝公民馆”Tiara Koto“德川幕府在大约1个南部敲击Jabu池塘南侧建造了这个伐木场。这个区域是Sarue Lumberyard的遗址,它将原木储存在池塘中。后来被转移到明治政府,用作政府木材的储存区域,用作政府木材的储存区。该公园于1924年向东京政府开放,并更名为Sarue Onshi Kouen,大致翻译成“由皇室捐赠的Sarue公园”。 :1932年4月29日(南侧)主要植物:银杏,杨梅,榉树,杜鹃花和吉野樱花树公共设施:棒球场,田径场こうでだれでもでも公众公众休息室残疾人休息室辅助功能付费电话巴士站巴士站休息区饮水机长凳慢跑路径慢跑路径无障碍路线(这是一条无需步骤的易于移动的公园路)Inayoshi Toge Park管理站点是一个漂亮的14轨道入口803-36 MRWA Barrier-免费路线(没有台阶的路径)

猿江恩賜公園 南側地区

ここは、かつて猿江貯木場 といって、林木を水に
浮かべて貯めておくための場所でした。
享保 18年(1733年)頃、幕府材木蔵 として造ら
れた後、明治政府 に引き継がれ、皇室 の御用材の貯
木場となりました。
大正13年(1924年)にその敷地の一部(南側地区)
東京市 に払い下げられ、昭和7年(1932年)、猿江
恩賜公園 として開園されました。
開園年月日 昭和7年(1932年)4月29日(南側地区)
主な植物 イチョウ、ヤマモモ、ケヤキ、サツキ、ソメイヨシノ
施 設野球場(兼用競技場)

南側地区
北側地区
至住吉駅
さるえちょぼくじょう
りんぼくみず
現在地
健康器具で
体力増強が
出来る
灰皿設置場所
「涼み台
あとめいじ
南側地区

無し
冒咳場
家族、グループで
ピクニック気分を
味わえる
こうしつごようさい。
至JR錦糸町駅
ぼくじょう
芝生広場
たいしょう
野球場(兼用競技場)
おんしこうえん)
かいえん
新大橋通り、
正面入口
時計塔
中央広場
軽い

おうじょう
楽しめる
CODOスポー
DDのいする2CD
テニス更衣棟の
公園管理所
「テニス
江東公会堂
「ティアラこうとう」
ミニ木蔵
じゃぶじゃぶ池
South side
This area was the site of the Sarue Lumberyard, which stored
logs in the pond. The Tokugawa shogunate constructed this
lumberyard in approximately the 18th year of Kyoho (1733)
to be used as a storage area for government timber. It was
later transferred to the Meiji government and used as a
lumberyard to supply building materials for the
construction of the Imperial Household
The southern part of the lumberyard was sold to the
Tokyo government in 1924 and was renamed Sarue Onshi Kouen,
which roughly translates into "Sarue Park donated by the
Imperial Household." The park was opened to the public in
1932.
横十間川
本村橋
至大島
0
50
100m
凡例
Opening date: April 29,1932(south side)
Major plants: ginkgo, bayberry, zelkova, azalea, and
yoshino cherry trees
Public facilitise: ballpark, track and field area
こうしゅうでんわ
トイレ
だれでもトイレ
公衆電話
Rest room
Restrooms with handicapped accessibility
Pay phone
きゅうけいじょ
水飲み
バス停
Bus stop
休憩所
Drinking fountain
Bench
ジョギングコース
Jogging path
バリアフリールート (段差のない移動しやすい園路です)
稲吉都江恩賜公園管理所がいい
14曲入所803-36MRWA
Barrier-free route (Pathway with no steps)

テキスト化

wawa
2019-05-19 20:25 (0)
wawa
monumento
2019-05-19 19:44 (0)
monumento

コメント・周辺画像

wawa wawa 3ヶ月

猿江恩賜公園

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

wawa (2018/07/03)
タグ: 猿江恩賜公園 東京都 江東区
wawa (2018/07/03)
タグ: 東京市 江戸時代 昭和天皇 跡地 幕府直轄 貯木場 御成婚記念 猿江貯木場 東京都 江東区
wawa (2017/06/05)
タグ: ocr-generated 東京都 江東区
wawa (2019/05/19)
タグ: 江戸時代 民間信仰 奈良時代 馬頭観音 石碑 荷役馬 厩猿 猿江神社 猿 告言 東京都 江東区