Monumento

この建物の由来 乃木館 香川県善通寺市南町2丁目1−1

wawa

2019-05-05

タグ: 日露戦争 乃木将軍 乃木館 帝国陸軍 師団 司令部 軍神 シベリア出兵 上海事変 香川県 善通寺市

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Origin of the building Nogikan 2-chome, Minamicho, Zentuji, Kagawa Prefecture 1-1 This building was built as the division command headquarters when the 11th division of the Imperial Army was organized as a district in the whole of Shikoku in October 1876. The first division chief was appointed General Nogi, who was acclaimed as a military god. Also known as "Nogikan". The same minister was served here for two years and eight months from October 3, 1873 to May 22, 22. After that, the chief of division was appointed for the 25s until the end of the war in 1955. During this time, the 11th Division participated in a number of campaigners such as the Russo-Japanese War, the Siberian Army, the Shanghai Incident, etc. After the war, the Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications used the Simple Insurance Bureau, etc. after the war, but it was transferred to the Ground Self-Defense Force in January 1959, and the Second Education Team Headquarters, 1982, for about 20 years. The Second Hybrid Team was formed on March 25, and the Hybrid Team Headquarters (HQ) was transferred to the 14th Brigade on March 27, 2006, and the 14th Music Corps on the 1st floor and the 2nd floor as the Archives. It has been placed and has reached the present. On the second floor of this building, Nogi&39;s Room (formerly the Division Chief&39;s Room) holds a large number of valuable materials such as desks, chairs and books for the use of General Nogi&39;s favorite, such as writings and relics of successive presidents. Inverter © WAWA

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate 建筑物的起源位于香川县Zentuji的Nogikan 2-chome,Minamicho 1-1这座建筑是在1876年10月帝国军第11师在四国整个地区组建时作为师指挥部所建造的。第一任师长被任命为诺吉将军,他被誉为军事之神。也被称为“Nogikan”。从1873年10月3日到22月22日,这位部长在这里服务了两年零八个月。在那之后,分裂的负责人被任命为25年代,直到1955年战争结束。在此期间,第11师参加了一些活动家,如日俄战争,西伯利亚军队,上海事件等。战后,邮电部在战争结束后使用了简易保险局等,但1959年1月转入地面自卫队,1982年转入第二教育小组总部约20年。第二混合动力车队于3月25日成立,混合动力车队总部(总部)于2006年3月27日转移到第14旅,第14战斗部队在1楼和2楼作为档案馆。它已被放置并已达到目前。在这座建筑的二楼,Nogi的房间(以前是部门主管室)拥有大量有价值的材料,如书桌,椅子和书籍,供使用Nogi将军的最爱,如历代总统的着作和文物。变频器©WAWA

この建物の由来 乃木館 香川県善通寺市南町2丁目1−1
この建物は、明治31年10月帝国陸軍 第11師団が四国全域を管区として編成された際、師団司令部 として建
てられたもので、初代師団長には、軍神 とあがめられた乃木将軍 が着任されました。別名「乃木館」とも
呼称されております。同師団長は明治31年10月3日から明治34年5月22日までの2年8箇月、ここで勤務
されました。その後、昭和20年の終戦まで25代にわたり師団長が就任されました。第11師団はこの間、
日露戦争シベリア出兵上海事変 等数々の戦役に参加して赫々たる武勲を挙げその名声を天下に轟かせま
した。この輝かしい伝統と 由緒ある「明治の館」は、戦後、郵政省簡易保険局などが使用しましたが、昭
和36年1月陸上自衛隊に移管され、約20年間第2教育団本部、昭和56年3月25日に第2混成団が編成され
混成団本部(司令部)が引継ぎ平成18年3月27日に第14旅団に改編となり現在は1階を第14音楽隊、2階
を資料館として配置し現在に至っております。この建物の2階にある乃木室(旧師団長室)には乃木将軍
御愛用の机、椅子、書をはじめ歴代師団長の遺品など貴重な資料が数多く保存されています。
Inverter
©WAWA

テキスト化

wawa
2019-05-20 22:03 (9)
wawa
monumento
2019-05-20 22:01 (0)
monumento

コメント・周辺画像

wawa wawa 3ヶ月

乃木館 香川県善通寺市南町2丁目1−1

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

wawa (2019/05/06)
タグ: 香川県 善通寺市
wawa (2017/08/21)
タグ: ocr-generated 香川県 善通寺市
wawa (2019/05/06)
タグ: 偕行社 香川県 善通寺市
wawa (2017/05/03)
タグ: ocr-generated 香川県 善通寺市