Monumento

安善小路

ryota_n

2019-11-05

タグ: 安善小路 新潟県 村上市

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Anzenkoji An alley from Komachi to Teramachi. It has been called “Anzenkoji” for a long time. Derived from Anzenji Temple. Anzen-ji is the founder of the Jodo Shinshu Otani School, the first year of the Meiji era (1655). According to the temple of Anzenji, this land was worshiped by the public. Anzenji and Kouji are drawn in the “Genroku Murakami Castle Illustration” when Mr. Sugawara was the castle owner. At present, it is sometimes called Kuroiso-koji. In addition, the Shinmachi area on the Komachi side was described as “Mayamachi” in the pictures of the Hori period, and was called “Oma and Koji”. Murakami Rotary Club 2017-2018

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Anzenkoji从小町到寺町的小巷。长期以来,它被称为“ Anzenkoji”。源自安禅寺。明治时代元年(1665年),安宗寺是柔道信州大谷学校的创始人。根据安禅寺的说法,这片土地受到了公众的崇拜。 Sugawara先生是城堡的主人时,Anzenji和Kouji绘制在“ Genroku Murakami城堡插图”中。目前,有时被称为黑矶iso。另外,在小ori时代的照片中,小町一侧的新町地区被称为“玛雅町”,被称为“奥玛和广治”。村上扶轮社2017-2018

安善小路
 
 小町から寺町へ抜ける小路。
ここは古くから「安善小路」と
呼ばれていた。
 安善寺に由来する。安善寺
は浄土真宗大谷派、明暦元年
(一六五五)創立。
 安善寺の寺伝によると、こ
の土地は榊原公から拝領した
ものとある。
 その榊原氏が城主の頃の
『元禄村上城下絵図』には安善
寺と小路が描かれている。
 現在、黒塀小路と呼ばれる
こともあるが、これは景観整
備で黒塀を設置したもので、
当時はない。また小町側の信
金辺りは堀氏時代の絵図には
「馬ヤ町」の記載があり、「お馬
や小路」と呼ばれていた。

 村上ロータリークラブ 2017-2018

テキスト化

ryota_n
2019-11-06 21:32 (0)
ryota_n
monumento
2019-11-06 21:28 (0)
monumento

コメント・周辺画像

ryota_n ryota_n 12日

安善小路

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ