Monumento

神明大神

kawa_sanpo

2015/02/11

タグ: 徳川家康 関東大震災 安倍清明 相模川橋脚 稲毛三郎重成 鎌倉権五郎景正 大庭平太景能 山城四朗兵衛尉 伊勢八郎 馬場儀兵衛 成瀬五左衛門重治 神奈川県 茅ヶ崎市

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Meiji University God
Ensconced in chigasaki city under-1-6-19, (formerly 392 Street)
Festival God heaven light Okami Oyama spokesmen life

Shrine, 10/1
Historical history
In that ruined the Koza-gun Sagami province consists 13 1 station, Modo months Osaki area OBA Wei submitted River of Misato and 当下町屋 ha of township belongs to. According to tell here's the shinmei Daijingu Temple Heian period Onmyoji, Abe no Seimei's (921-1005) Springs Shimizu healed thirst's bottom line and to the East was named, called Ching Ming Festival well.
Also, designated in this precinct West 200 U.S. historic Sagami River piers this Kamakura shogunate strongman and Gokenin, inage Saburo shigenari in 亡妻 memorial service for Sagami River was bridged 0/1198 (1198) in the excavated the great Kanto earthquake and 9/1 0/1923 (1923). In addition, contemporaries Kamakura Kagemasa enoden's great-grandson, OBA heita landscape features live in this area, sign OMG Huai Shima 権守 landscape features and.
Would be gradually shaped village, nowadays more development lead small settlement formed.
Landscape performance posthumously Jing Kang's son, WADA ran 0/1213 (1213) side to WADA and fortress Shiro 討死, estate steward after the battle of new by Lieutenant (Nikaido 元行), 領su.
Amako (1455) is considered nowadays co Daijingu shrine, kencho-ji Temple, seoraeseom Hermitage. Daijingu shrine is the origin (1460-1466) was allegedly founded and not nine.
Hojo said country was ISE hachiro chiko to help book said hachiro Palace 100 sentence Tokugawa Ieyasu Edo Castle after, here became the shogunate, hatamoto territory and by Baba Yi dice 地nari's.
Also, applied according to the loading melon Mr. Tomoyuki inventory old he when chiko's House, and Tosa Mamoru naokiyo homes constantly 0/1681 (1681), 0/1666 (1666) naruse gozaemon shigeharu cadastral survey, where 148 stone yattajima 2 square courtyard and 38 units.
People of the Tokaido road traffic and stay here, reportedly had the admiration of our Okami was the very prosperity here also.
On "fudoki" shinmei shrine, Sanno co., more than two companies with village Grove, Willow Island good fortune Temple have.
In the minamitama-gun shrine World magazine
Amaterasu, Oyama spokesmen lives, unknown historical life in the village 0/1868 (1868).
Grounds acreage 117 m2 parishioners 47 doors
Shinmei Okami San no Okami Meiji 45 years merger enshrined 氏子中

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate 明治大学神

安置在茅崎市下-1-6-19,(原 392 街)
节日的上帝天堂之光大神 》 大山代言人生活
靖国神社,10/1

历史历史
柯扎枪相模省包括 13 1 站,Modo,毁了几个月大崎地区 OBA 魏提交三乡河和当下町屋公顷的乡镇属于。
根据告诉这里是神明大寺平安时代 Onmyoji,安倍晋三没有晴 (921-1005) 泉清水愈合干渴的底线和向东被命名,也叫清明节。 指定在这个分局西 200 美国历史相模河墩这镰仓幕府强人和 Gokenin,亡妻追悼会相模河稻毛三郎重生也桥接的 0/1198年 (1198) 在出土关东大地震和 9/1 0/1923年 (1923 年)。
此外,OBA heita 景观特征生活在这一领域,同时代的人镰仓景和 enoden 大孙子签署 OMG 怀化石马権守景观特征和。 将会逐渐形成的村落,如今更多发展铅小解决形成。
追授景观性能靖康的儿子,和田跑 0/1213年 (1213) 边到和田和堡垒 Shiro 討死,庄园管家后这场战斗的新中尉 (二阶堂元行),領su。
毛利 (1455) 被认为是当今 co 大神社,镰长寺,seoraeseom 冬宫。
大神社是起源 (1460年-1466 年),从据称建不是 9。 北条说国家伊势八郎地子,帮助书说八郎宫 100 句德川德川家康江户城堡这里成为了幕府,hatamoto 领土后,和由巴巴彝族骰子地nari。
此外,根据加载瓜先生智之库存老他时应用地子的房子,和土佐守尚清不断家园 0/1681年 (1681) 0/1666年 (1666 年) 成濑五左卫门重晴地籍调查,其中 148 石 yattajima 2 平方米庭院和 38 个单位。
人民的东海道道路交通和留在这里,据报道有倾慕我们大神 》 也是非常的繁荣。
在"fudoki"神明神社,山王有限公司,两个以上公司以柳树岛吉祥寺有村庄,格罗夫。
在 minamitama 枪神社世界杂志
天照大神,大山代言人生活,未知历史生活在村庄 0/1868年 (1868 年)。
场地面积 117 m2 教区居民 47 门
没有大神 》 明治 45 年合并所载的神明大神 》 圣
氏子中

神明大神

鎮座地 茅ヶ崎市下町屋一丁目六番一九号(旧三九二番地)
祭 神 天照大神 大山咋命
例祭日 十月一日

由緒沿革
往古、相模国高座郡は十三郷一駅からなりたつ、その内茅ヶ崎地域は、大庭 渭堤 河會の三郷なり、当下町屋は河會郷に属す。
当地の古老が伝えるところによると、神明大神の境内には平安時代の陰陽師、安倍清明(921~1005)が東国へ下行のおり喉の渇きを癒した清水が湧き出ていた、名付けて「清明井戸」と称す。亦、当境内より西二百米には、国指定史跡相模川橋脚 あり、これは鎌倉幕府の有力御家人、稲毛三郎重成 が亡妻供養の為相模川に建久九年(1198)架橋したもので大正十二年(1923)九月一日関東大震災 のおり出土したものである。
さらに、同時代鎌倉権五郎景正 の曾孫、大庭平太景能 この地に住み懐嶋権守景能と号す。この頃より開発が進み小集落が形成され、順次村落が形づくられたと推測される。
景能の死後息子の景康は、和田の乱建保元年(1213)和田方に味方し討死、戦い後新規の地頭に山城四朗兵衛尉(二階堂元行)が所領す。
康正年間(1455)は建長寺、西来庵領たりこの頃大神宮を勧請したものと考えられる。
大神宮は寛正年間(1460~1466)創立と伝えられるが詳らかでない。北条氏分国の頃は伊勢八郎 知行す役帳曰く八郎殿百貫文徳川家康 江戸入城後、当地は幕領と旗本領となり、馬場儀兵衛 が采地なり。
亦、加々瓜氏知行目録によれば、古彼家の知行なり、土佐守直清の時天和元年(1681)家絶たり、寛文六年(1666)成瀬五左衛門重治 検地す、村高一四八石八斗二升四合、戸数三十八戸。
東海道往還の人々は当地に宿泊し、当地も繁栄を極めていた、当大神に対する崇拝の念を抱いたと伝えられている。
「風土記」には神明宮、山王社、以上二社共村の鎮守、柳島善福寺持。
「高座郡神社界誌」には
天照大神、大山咋命、 由緒不詳 明治元年(1868)村社に列す。
境内坪数 一一七坪 氏子四七戸
神明大神 山王大神明治四十五年 合併合祀
氏子中

テキスト化

tenma
2015-09-09 09:04 (861)
tenma

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

kawa_sanpo (2015/02/11)
タグ: 安藤廣重 安藤広重 東海道五十三次 神奈川県 茅ヶ崎市
kawa_sanpo (2015/02/11)
タグ: ocr-generated 神奈川県 茅ヶ崎市
wawa (2020/01/14)
タグ: 大岡越前 史跡 文化人 大山街道 中世 里山 頼朝 ウォーキングコース案内 茅ヶ崎駅 地ビール 綱元料理 赤羽根 auto-translate 39 神奈川県 茅ヶ崎市
kawa_sanpo (2015/02/11)
タグ: 徳川家康 1601 茅ヶ崎市教育委員会 神奈川県 茅ヶ崎市