Monumento

神田和泉町

itog

2015-02-13

タグ: 関東大震災 東京大空襲 千代田区町名由来板 上屋敷 中屋敷 関東大震災協力防火の地 東京都 千代田区

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Machida Izumi-cho Edo period, this district (Ikegami), Ise Province (isenokuni Tsu-Han (tsuhann) (present-day Mie Prefecture Tsu City) todo House (toudouke) kamiyashiki (kamiyashiki) (residence lived Lord), DEWA province (dewanokuni Tsuruoka-Han (tsuruokahann) (present-day Yamagata Prefecture Tsuruoka City) Sakai House nakayashiki's (in decency), such as it was. From the TODO family from generation to generation, Mamoru Izumi (izuminokami), as this town is Izumi-cho (izumichou) and as became known. Could not have street from that was a Samurai during the Edo period this is was born officially the name of Kanda Izumi-cho 0/1872 (1872),.
After the Meiji Restoration, the Government on the Tsu clan kamiyashiki site established Tokyo Medical Institute (the forerunner of the University of Tokyo hospital, current) and 0/1874 (1874) in addition to the Ministry of Education Bureau of medical drugs is established in the Sakai family. 0/1923 (1923) in the great Kanto earthquake of 9/1 town escaped fire by residents desperate for fire prevention activities and received public praise as the miracles of the world.
Therefore this Kanda Izumi-cho area is the 0/1939 (1939) in January Tokyo Prefecture and received an award for the land of the Kanto earthquake cooperative fire protection, the monument was built. However, 0/1945 (1945) March 10 before dawn Tokyo air raid destroyed throughout the town. 0/1948 after World War II (1948), part of the site of the current Mitsui Memorial Hospital at that time agriculture and forestry Ministry Tokyo food Office, held the National Governors Conference, an important meeting on the food supply and demand.
Current Izumi Park is a place of historic interest in the food difficulty age of say.

Public corporation regional association Kanda Izumi-machi
--- Chiyoda-ku address derived from plate

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate 町田泉町
江户时代,此区 (池),Ise 省 (isenokuni Tsu 娴 (tsuhann) (现今 Mie 自治州津市市) todo 房子 (toudouke) kamiyashiki (kamiyashiki) (住所住主),羽省 (dewanokuni 鹤冈-汉 (tsuruokahann) (现今山形县鹤冈市) Sakai 房子 nakayashiki 的 (在正派),例如它是。 从 TODO 家庭代,守泉 (izuminokami),作为这个小镇是泉町 (izumichou) 和一样出名。 可能不具有从那条街是期间这是江户时代的武士出生的正式名称的神田泉町 0/1872年 (1872)。 在明治维新之后 Tsu 氏族 kamiyashiki 站点上的政府设立东京医疗研究所 (东京大学医院,当前的前身)、 0/1874 年 (1874) 此外教育局部的医疗药品建立在 Sakai 家庭。
0/1923年 (1923 年) 在关东大地震的 9/1 镇逃脱火灾由居民渴望防火宣传活动和公众赞誉为世界的奇迹。 因此这神田泉町地区是 0/1939 年 (1939 年) 在 1 月东京自治州和一个奖为关东大地震合作防火保护的土地,建碑。
然而,0/1945年 (1945 年) 3 月 10 日东京黎明前空袭摧毁整个城市。 0/1948 年以后第二次世界大战世界 (1948 年),在那次农林部东京食品办公室,当前的三井纪念医院网站的一部分举行全国省长会议,粮食供应和需求的重要会议。 当前泉公园是食物困难时代的历史感兴趣的地方说。
公共公司区域协会神田泉町

---
千代田区地址来自板

神田和泉町
江戸時代、この界隈(かいわい)には、伊勢国(いせのくに)津藩(つはん)(現在の三重県津市)藤堂家(とうどうけ)の上屋敷 (かみやしき)(藩主が住んだ屋敷)、出羽国(でわのくに)鶴岡藩(つるおかはん)(現在の山形県鶴岡市)酒井家の中屋敷 (なかやしき)などがありました。藤堂家が代々、和泉守(いずみのかみ)を名乗ったことから、この町は和泉町(いずみちょう)と呼ばれるようになりました。江戸時代のこの地は武家地であったことから町名をもっていませんでしたが、明治五年(1872年)、神田和泉町の名前が正式に誕生しました。明治維新後、政府は津藩上屋敷跡地に東京医学所(現在の東京大学医学部附属病院の前身)を設立し、さらに明治七年(1874年)になると、酒井家跡に文部省医務局薬場を設置しました。
大正十二年(1923年)九月一日の関東大震災 で町は、町民の必死の防火活動によって火災をまぬがれ、世の奇跡として市民の賞賛を受けました。そのためこの神田和泉町を含む一帯は、昭和十四年(1939年)一月に、東京府より「関東大震災協力防火の地」として顕彰され記念碑が建てられました。
しかしながら、昭和二十年(1945年)三月十日未明の東京大空襲 で町の全域が焼失してしまいました。戦後の昭和二十三年(1948年)には、現在の三井記念病院の敷地の一部に当時の農林省東京食糧事務所ができ、全国知事会議や食糧需給上の重要な会議が開催されました。現在の和泉公園は、食糧難時代のゆかりの旧跡といってよいでしょう。
公益法人地縁団体 神田和泉町町会

---
千代田区町名由来板

テキスト化

hanacoco
2016-04-23 00:56 (682)
hanacoco

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

shijia (2016/05/08)
タグ: 藤堂和泉守 伊藤伊兵衛 東京都 千代田区
ogaworks (2014/12/11)
タグ: 運河 護岸 東京都 千代田区
shijia (2016/04/23)
タグ: 森鴎外 新撰東京名所図会 狩野派 千代田区町名由来板 松永町 狩野探信 江戸買物独案内 狩野探幽 auto-translate 東京都 千代田区
shijia (2016/05/08)
タグ: 千代田区町名由来板 auto-translate 佐久間平八 材木商 東京都 千代田区