Monumento

い  ぜん がっ こう あと

komoro

2015/02/15

タグ: 長野県 小諸市

案内板

auto-translate Zen cum this way more

Nobuyoshi goodness of school marks. 0/1872 (1872) Meiji government established the educational system made elementary schools throughout the country, trying to go to school 6 and older men and women regardless of status.

Anyone can go, but rejected school allows discrimination against Buraku children is, or in costs and household circumstances, could not go to school. Rough scouring district (at the time, applied Masumura rough scouring pairs) of did not accept people who will let school children, repeatedly asked, but. 0/1880, on their own to see Nobuyoshi good schools "that founded the school's name. Nobuyoshi good schools, village head in was offered Takahashi Kazuya right Mamoru Gate's home grounds and House, Yuya right Mamoru gate himself capsule as a faculty member in the education of their children. This school is called a school place from the people of the region, the enrollment has increased. Management is done in the capital of tuition fees and local residents, Nobuyoshi did survive a good school.

Said school was founded by Nagano Prefecture, Buraku people.

Komoro city, even during the severe discrimination against of the Meiji era, understand the importance of education, and the cooperation in the region "Nobuyoshi good school" was established and developed as a Memorial School site fiscal year (2011) to tell future generations that have operated.

Komoro city
History
Nobuyoshi 0/1880 (1880) established as a good school (school report)
Grant, was renamed as rough scouring schools 15 years (1882)
19 years (1886) 8 survive as maturity school police box office
Remain as incremental simple elementary school 20 years (1887)
Survive as a Hokkaido wells incremental jinjo elementary branch school 25 years (1892)

30 years (1897) abolished integrated into Tohoku wells jinjo elementary school

auto-translate 禅暨通过这种方式更多
经惟善良的学习成绩。

0/1872年 (1872) 明治政府成立教育系统小学遍及全国,试图去学校 6 和老年男性和女性无论地位如何。任何人都可以去,但是被拒绝的学校允许部落儿童的歧视,或在成本和家庭的情况下,可以不去学校。

粗糙冲刷区 (在时间,应用增村粗糙冲刷对) 不接受人会让学校的孩子,一再要求,但。0/1880 年,靠自己来看看经惟好学校",建立学校的名字。经惟好学校,村庄头提供了高桥哉右卫门主场和榆亚右卫门自己的房子,胶囊作为教员参加子女的教育。这所学校从该区域人民称为学校的地方,入学率有所增加。管理是在学费及当地居民的资本,经惟幸存了下来一所好学校。说,学校成立由长野县,部落民。

Komoro 市即使在严重歧视的明治时代,了解教育的重要性和"经惟好学校"地区合作成立和发展作为纪念学校网站财年 (2011 年) 告诉下一代,有操作。

Komoro 市

历史
经惟 0/1880年 (1880) 建立作为一个好的学校 (学校报告)
格兰特,更名为粗糙的冲刷学校 15 年 (1882 年)
19 年 (1886 年) 作为成熟学校警察票房 8 生存
保持作为增量简单小学 20 年 (1887 年)
生存作为北海道井增量 jinjo 小学分校 25 年 (1892)
30 年 (1897) 取消了集成进东北井 jinjo 小学

い  ぜん がっ こう あと
惟  善  学  校  跡

 明治5年(1872年)明治政府は学制を制定し、全国に小学校を作らせ、6歳以上の男女を身分に関係なく就学させようとしました。誰でも行けるはずの学校でしたが、被差別部落の子どもたちは、部落差別により就学を拒否され、あるいは費用や家庭事情等で、学校へ行けませんでした。

 荒掘地区(当時、加増村荒掘組)の人たちは、子どもたちを就学させてくれるように、何度も頼みましたが、受け入れられませんでした。そこで、明治13年、自分たちで独自に「惟善学校」という名前の学校を設立しました。惟善学校は、部落の頭であった高橋弥右衛門宅の敷地と家が提供され、弥右衛門自身も教員として子どもたちの教育にあたりました。この学校は、地域の人から「学校場」と呼ばれ親しまれ、就学者は増加していきました。運営は、授業料と地元住民の出資金で行われ、惟善学校は存続しました。長野県唯一、被差別部落の人たちが創立した学校といわれています。

 小諸市では、明治時代の厳しい部落差別の中にあっても、教育の重要性を理解し、地域で協力し、「惟善学校」を設立及び運営したことを後世に伝えるため、平成22年度(2011年)この学校跡地を記念広場として整備しました。

                                           小諸市

沿革
明治13年(1880年)惟善学校として設立(開校届)
   15年(1882年)荒掘学校として改称、認可
   19年(1886年)八満学校派出所として存続
   20年(1887年)加増簡易小学校として存続
   25年(1892年)北大井尋常小学校加増分教場として存続
   30年(1897年)北大井尋常小学校への統合により廃止

テキスト化

komoro
2015-02-16 18:11 (742)
komoro

コメント・周辺画像

komoro komoro 2年弱

惟善学校跡

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

komoro (2015/05/02)
タグ: 小諸市重要文化財 小諸城銭蔵 小諸城 長野県 小諸市
komoro (2014/11/22)
タグ: 1944 1947 長野県 小諸市
komoro (2014/12/27)
タグ: 長野県 小諸市
komoro (2015/01/30)
タグ: 大光院 呑龍上人 源次兵衛 佛光寺 長野県 小諸市
komoro (2016/08/16)
タグ: 普門山全宗寺 福徳稲荷大明神 聖観世音菩薩座像 陀枳尼尊天 岩舟地蔵 長野県 小諸市
komoro (2014/12/02)
タグ: 長野県 小諸市
komoro (2014/12/02)
タグ: 長野県 小諸市
komoro (2014/12/02)
タグ: 長野県 小諸市
komoro (2014/11/23)
タグ: 長野県 小諸市