Monumento

千代田区町名由来板 萬世橋(万世橋)

kawa_sanpo

2015/02/15

タグ: 千代田区町名由来板 auto-translate 秋葉原 秋葉神社 電気街 東京都 千代田区千代田区

案内板

auto-translate Chiyoda-ku town derived from plate yorozu bridge (manseibashi bridge) This region is named after the bridge, man III bridge (mannseibashi) (manseibashi bridge) and known. Name of the yorozu bridge derives from 0/1873 (1873), m. Narihira (shouheibashi) built in the somewhat lower "Bandai bridge (yorozuyobashi).
When people bridge "those chopsticks" called to be the 0/1903 (1903) at almost at the current location was rebuilt. Edo period, this district (Ikegami), was route shitaya sacred path (made and familiar road) to get out, people come and go. Also here was base for water transportation in the Kanda River banks, carry annual tribute rice and vegetables.
Map of Edo in ' Kanda through boat House (bit traffic not decency) ", minuma substitute water by the shogunate (still closed yousui) of was co-operating with hard work and allowed ships of the waterway than the General Takada House mansion. Kanda was Samurai nakamachi (a bit corrected) and flower-Cho, Kanda (Nabu bit just), (kyouhou) year (1716-1736) to their merchants and artisans, and. Also, Hanada-Cho, Kanda (ostriches are a bit) is the flower town matsushiro 0/1869 (1869), was a Samurai (hanabusa plan ASU no Yoichi) and Suda town matsushiro (to ostriches Daichi) along the town had taken one character at a time from the town. Local man of bridges community across the three towns after World War II, was approved.
0/1964 (1964), due to the implementation of housing these three towns outside Kanda 1-Chome (generous outside was choume) to has changed. Wan world bridge area in fall to the bottom (Akihabara) per from before World War II already electrical and radio dealing with wholesalers (oroshidonnya) and retail outlets. However, this region is burnt down by the war. It is displaced by street vendors of electricity, Suda-Cho, Ogawa-Cho neighborhood was like Akihabara train station underpass, 0/1949 (1949), in command of the Allied forces.
Akihabara is thus to develop as a world famous electric town. Akihabara Station is named after the great fire of 0/1869, a vast 火除 area (hiyokechi) and enshrined therein extinguished shrine (chinnkajinnja), (hegrew) was. Akiba shrine (akibajinnja) associated with the Shizuoka fire humbled (day obuse) of shrine was "perforated carried roses" or "perforated should. I was" and referred to was called.

Shrine was transferred to shitaya Taito-ku (shitaya) then now its spin-off enshrined in the JR Akihabara Station Agent's Office. Outside the yorozu bridge town society of Kanda 1-Chome

auto-translate 千代田区镇来自板 yorozu (万世桥桥)

这一地区是桥,三桥 (mannseibashi) (万世桥桥) 的人的名字命名,已知。 Yorozu 桥的名字源自 0/1873年 (1873 年),下午成平 (shouheibashi) 建立以一种有点低"万代桥 (yorozuyobashi)。 当人桥"这些筷子"称为是 0/1903年 (1903 年) 在几乎在当前位置被重建。
江户时代 (池),此区是路线 shitaya 神圣路径 (制造和熟悉路) 出去,人们来来去去。 此外在这里是神田河岸水运基地,进行年度致敬米饭和蔬菜。 在江户地图 ' 通过船家 (位交通不体面) 神田",见沼替代水由幕府 (仍然封闭幽邃) 的辛勤工作与合作,并且允许比一般高田家大宅航道船舶。
神田是武士中町 (有点更正) 和神田 (Nabu 只是一点点),花町 (kyouhou) 年 (1716年-1736) 到他们的商人和工匠,和。 此外,花田町田 (鸵鸟也有一点) 是花镇松代 0/1869年 (1869 年),是一个武士 (花房计划 ASU 没有阳一) 和苏达镇松代 (到鸵鸟整固) 沿镇一次从城里已采取一个字符。 批准了本地人的桥梁横跨世界第二次世界大战后的三个城镇社区。 0/1964年 (1964 年),由于实施住房外神田 1 丁目这些三乡镇 (慷慨外面是 choume) 后已经更改。
湾世界桥区中跌至底部 (秋叶原) 每从之前世界第二次世界大战已经电子和无线电处理 (oroshidonnya) 批发商和零售商。 然而,这一地区是烧毁了战争。 它由电力、 速达町的街头摊贩流离失所,小川町街区就像秋叶原列车站地下通道,0/1949年 (1949 年),在命令中的盟军部队。 因此,秋叶原是作为一个世界著名的电动城市发展。
秋叶原站命名 0/1869 年,巨大的火除地区 (hiyokechi) 的大火灾和供奉其中熄灭参拜靖国神社 (chinnkajinnja) (hegrew) 是。 参拜靖国神社秋叶 (akibajinnja) 与静冈县火谦卑 (天小布施) 关联的靖国神社是"穿孔进行的玫瑰"或"穿孔应.我是"和所述被称为。 靖国神社被转移到 shitaya 上野 (shitaya) 然后现在 JR 秋叶原车站站长办公室所载其副产品。

神田 1 丁目 yorozu 大桥镇社会之外

千代田区町名由来板 萬世橋(万世橋)

この一帯は、橋の名にちなんで「萬世橋(まんせいばし)(万世橋)」と呼ばれています。萬世橋の名前は、明治六年(1873年)、昌平橋(しょうへいばし)よりもやや下流に架けられた「萬代橋(よろずよばし)」に由来します。いつのころからか人々はこの橋を「まんせいばし」と呼ぶようになり、明治三十六年(1903年)にほぼ現在の場所に架け替えられました。
江戸時代、この界隈(かいわい)は、下谷御成道(したやおなりみち)へ出る道筋にあり、人の行き交う町でした。またここは神田川河岸で、年貢米や野菜などを運び込む水運の拠点でもありました。江戸時代の地図にある「神田通船屋敷(かんだつうせんやしき)」は、幕府が手がけた見沼代用水(みぬまだいようすい)の難工事に協力したことで、将軍より用水路の通船を許可された高田家の屋敷でした。
当時武家地だった神田仲町(かんだなかちょう)と神田花房町(かんだはなぶさちょう)は、享保(きょうほう)年間(1716年~1736年)に町屋となり、商人や職人が移り住みます。また、神田花田町(かんだはなだちょう)は、明治二年(1869年)、武家地だった花房町代地(はなぶさちょうだいち)と須田町代地(すだちょうだいち)をあわせ、両町から一字ずつ取ってできた町です。地元の萬世橋町会は、戦後その三つの町にまたがって成立しました。昭和三十九年(1964年)、住居表示の実施により、これら三つの町は外神田一丁目(そとかんだいっちょうめ)に変わりました。
萬世橋地区のなかでも、秋葉原(あきはばら)のあたりには、戦前からすでに電気部品やラジオなどを扱う卸問屋(おろしどんや)や小売店がありました。しかし、戦時下の空襲により、この一帯は焼け野原となってしまいます。そんな秋葉原駅のガード下に、昭和二十四年(1949年)、連合軍の命令で、須田町や小川町界隈にあった電気関係の露天商が移動させられたのです。こうして秋葉原は、世界的に有名な電気街 として発展することになりました。
駅名にもなっている「秋葉原」の名前は、明治二年の大火の後、広大な火除地(ひよけち)ができ、そこに鎮火神社(ちんかじんじゃ)が祀られ(まつられ)ました。静岡の秋葉神社(あきばじんじゃ)が、火伏せ(ひぶせ)の神社だったことから、「あきばのはら」または「あきばっぱら」と呼ばれるようになったといいます。神社の社(やしろ)は、台東区下谷(したや)に移された後、現在はJR秋葉原駅の駅長室にその分社が祀られています。

外神田一丁目萬世橋町会

テキスト化

hanacoco
2016-04-21 14:36 (1)
hanacoco
hanacoco
2016-04-21 14:35 (1056)
hanacoco
hanacoco
2016-04-21 13:26 (14)
hanacoco

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

shijia (2016/05/08)
タグ: 徳川幕府 auto-translate 跡地 東京都 千代田区
shijia (2016/05/08)
タグ: 東京都教育委員会 神田明神 万世橋 秋葉原UDX 筋違橋 御成小路 東京都埋蔵文化財センター 東京都 千代田区
monumento (2014/02/18)
タグ: 関東大震災 大久保一翁 神田神社 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2015/12/26)
タグ: 御神璽 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2015/12/26)
タグ: 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2016/04/01)
タグ: 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2016/01/29)
タグ: 東京都 千代田区
shijia (2016/04/18)
タグ: 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2015/01/20)
タグ: 花崗岩 1912 万世橋駅 稲田石 覆輪目地 東京都 千代田区