auto-translate Nakasendo kōnosu-shuku
Neighborhood Association area Motojuku (Hon cram: shogunate direct control territory at City Center) of waterways were dug on both sides of the Nakasendo Road, it may be bound in the number of accommodation places, had been bridged. Bridge is 0/1703 (1703), from the wooden bridge to stone bridge was rebuilt.
Yokota home before facing the t-junction kisai Road branch of the ' 39 before Toshiro Ishibashi "and is the origin of the town name is called, this area was called 'stone bridge'. Konosu-Shi sightseeing Association
auto-translate Nakasendo kōnosu 珠玖
Motojuku (提问补习： 幕府直接控制领土在市中心） 的 Nakasendo 路两边都挖了水道，可能约束其在宿位数目，了一座桥。桥是 0/1703年 (1703 年)，从到石桥木桥被重建。横田洋三之前面对的丁字路口把细路店回家 ' 前俊朗石桥 39"而是叫小镇名字的由来，这个地区被称为石头桥。