Monumento

京橋の歴史

monumento

2014-01-29

タグ: 徳川家康 日本橋 京橋 東海道 京橋川 メダリオン 東京都 中央区

案内板

auto-translate History of Kyobashi Kyobashi name comes to be named Kyobashi bridge during the Tokaido road toward Kyoto Japan bridge from the first to cross. This bridge was over the Kyobashi River had to shunt from the blacksmith bridge gate near Edo Castle moat (Photo 1, map 1). Kyobashi River was at present between the Ginza and Kyobashi district, said with the Edo Castle moat excavated keicho (1596-1615) the 入府 Tokugawa Ieyasu in the Kanto and Tokyo Metropolitan Expressway.
After World War 2, Kyobashi River reclaimed land for debris disposal, was torn down even the Kyobashi 0/1959 (1959). Kyobashi River area called daikon River from vegetable wholesale bamboo handle more that 幹竹 riverbank, or radish with unloading market, many merchants and craftsmen lived. Also on this site from the Edo period until the early Showa period known as Mat Cho and South chuan horse town, flourished as a town of craftsmen. Tokyo Square Garden so people can pass freely through passage of pedestrian-only areas where at that time was as follows, along with the vestiges of the town at the time of leave.
Also also known as "toukaidou 53 tsugi" by Utagawa Hiroshige 0/1858 (1858) until later years from 1849, 0/1849 current Kyobashi 1-Chome in residence, in "meisho Edo hyakkei" Kyobashi bamboo and then emotionally richer drew (picture 1). A large fire occurred at 0/1872 (1872) and enters the Meiji era using fire-resistant bricks as a Western-style building was rebuilt. Street trams to central street 0/1903 1903, and passed through followed in the 0/1920 (1920) the blacksmith Bridge Street tram. By the readjustment of the reconstruction program was made after the great Kanto earthquake of 0/1923 (1923) (Photo 2), 0/1931 (1931) transformed into a mat Cho and South chuan horse town is, Kyobashi (map 2). After that, Japan's first subway Ginza line was opened and the Kyobashi Station was opened on 0/1932 (1932).

Tram was used as the feet of the people up to 0/1967 (1967) (Photo 3).
Katakura Museum Katakura silk spinning co., Ltd. on this ground ( present katakura industries co., Ltd. ) of headquarters katakura building was built (Photo 4). Katakura is 0/1922 (1922) completed in September, roughly the first phase of construction and later expansion is well done, was used as a building of up to 0/2010 (2010). The structure of the building steel-reinforced concrete structure, scale was 7 floors above ground, 2 floors below ground, Penthouse 2 floors, total floor area 9.796 m 2.
Exterior walls was used granite stylobate 1 floor, based on the platform, or upper with decorative Western-style architecture. Tokyo Square Garden was completed in 0/2013 (2013) in developing the cornice was erected at road side planting zone Medallion behind the number plate (decoration of oval-shaped) and this (upper wall decorative protrusion parts) to remove the real was used near the front entrance of katakura, talks about the history of the region as saved in this position is. Also this nameplate feet outside of pavement structure also some specimens as the exterior stone warehouse Pavilion is was is use.

auto-translate 京桥的历史
京桥的名字来命名期间东海路往日本京都桥从第一个跨京桥桥。这座桥京桥河上不得不从铁匠的桥梁门附近江户城堡护城河分流照片 1 图 1)。京桥河是目前之间的银座和京桥区,说与江户城堡护城河出土庆长 (1596年-1615) 入府德川家康在关东和东京首都高速公路。第二次世界大战,京桥河填海土地处置碎片,扯下甚至京桥 0/1959年后 (1959)。
京桥河地区从蔬菜批发竹叫萝卜河更多处理幹竹河岸,或萝卜与卸料市场,很多商人和手工业者居住。也在这个网站从江户时代直到昭和初期称为垫 Cho 和南方川马镇,蓬勃发展的一个小镇的工匠。东京花园广场所以人们可以自由地通过在当时,如下所示,在休假的时候镇的残余和行人专用区的通道。也也被称为"东海道 53 tsugi"由广重 - 花鸟 0/1858年 (1858 年) 直到从 1849 年以后几年,0/1849年当前京桥 1 丁目的居住地,在"名所江户 hyakkei"京桥竹,然后感情更丰富提请 (图 1)。
一场大火发生在 0/1872年 (1872 年) 和进入明治时代使用抗火砖作为西式楼房被重建。街电车到中央街 0/1903年 1903 年,并通过跟随的 0 1920 年 (1920) 铁匠大桥街电车。通过调整重建的程序经过 0/1923 年关东大地震 (1923 年) (图 2),0/1931年 (1931) 变成一个垫 Cho 和南川马镇是京桥 (图 2)。之后,打开了日本的第一次地铁银座线和京桥站打开 0/1932 年 (1932)。电车使用了作为人的脚到 0/1967 年 (1967) (照片 3)。

片仓博物馆
片仓绢纺有限公司对此地面本片仓工业股份有限公司 () 总部片仓大楼的建造 (图 4)。片仓是 0/1922年 (1922) 于 9 月完成,大约第一阶段施工和以后扩展的做得好,被用作一个大厦的一直到 2010 年 0 (2010 年)。建筑钢筋混凝土结构的结构,规模是在地面上 7 层楼以上,低于地面,顶层复式 2 层,总楼面面积 9.796 m 2 2 层。外墙是用的花岗岩 stylobate 1 楼,根据在平台上,或上部与装饰中西风格的建筑。
0/2013 年完成了东京广场花园房檐就树立在公路一侧植树 (2013) 在发展中国家后面车牌 (装饰的椭圆形) 区大奖章和片仓门口附近使用了此 (上部墙装饰腰椎间盘突出部分) 要删除真正的有关的区域,如在此位置中保存历史的会谈是。也此铭牌英尺外路面结构也一些标本馆是该外墙石仓库是使用。

京橋の歴史
 京橋 という地名は、東海道日本橋 から京都に向かう際に最初に渡る橋が「京橋」と名付けられたことに由来します。この橋は江戸城外堀の鍛治橋御門付近から分流していた京橋川 に架かっていました(地図1・写真1)。京橋川は、徳川家康 が関東に入府した慶長年間(1596〜1615年)に江戸城外堀とともに開削されたといわれ、現在、京橋地区と銀座地区の間にある首都高速道路の位置にありました。第2次世界大戦後、瓦礫処理のために京橋川は埋め立てられ、昭和34年(1959年)に「京橋」も取り壊されました。
 「京橋」の河岸地は竹材を扱う問屋が多くあることから竹河岸、または大根を中心とした野菜の荷揚げ市場であったことから大根河岸を呼ばれ、多くの商人や職人が住んでいました。この敷地も江戸時代から昭和初期までは畳町および南傳馬町と呼ばれ職人の町として栄えました。東京スクエアガーデンでは、その当時より通りであった場所を歩行者専用の貫通通路として整備し、人々が自由に通行できるようにするとともに、当時のまちの面影を残しています。また「東海道五十三次」などで知られる歌川広重も嘉永2年(1849年)から安政5年(1858年)までの晩年は現在の京橋一丁目に居を構え、「名所江戸百景」の中で「京橋竹がし」を情緒豊かに描きました(絵1)。
 明治時代に入ると明治5年(1872年)に発生した大規模な大火を契機として、火事に強い煉瓦を用いた西洋風の建物に建て替えられていきました。明治36年(1903年)には中央通りに路面電車が通り、続いて大正9年(1920年)には鍛治橋通りに路面電車が通りました。大正12年(1923年)の関東大震災後に行われた帝都復興事業(写真2)の区画整理により、昭和6年(1931年)に畳町や南傳馬町などが京橋という地名に生まれ変わりました(地図2)。その後、日本初の地下鉄である銀座線が開通し、昭和7年(1932年)には京橋駅が開業しました。路面電車は昭和42年(1967年)まで人々の足として活用されました(写真3)。

片倉館
 この地には片倉製糸紡績株式会社(現片倉工業株式会社)の本社ビル「片倉館」が建設されました(写真4)。片倉館は大正11年(1922年)9月に概ね第1期工事が完成し、その後増築も行われ、平成22年(2010年)まで現役のビルとして使用されました。建物の構造は鉄骨鉄筋コンクリート造、規模は地上7階、地下2階、塔屋2階、延べ面積9.796m2でした。外壁は1階の基壇部に花崗岩が用いられ、基壇上部や上層部には装飾を施した西洋風建築でした。
 この銘板の裏のメダリオン(楕円形の装飾物)およびこの植栽帯の道路側に据えられたコーニス(壁上部の装飾的突起部)は平成25年(2013年)に竣工した東京スクエアガーデンを開発する際に、片倉館の正面玄関付近で用いられていた実物を取り外し、地域の歴史を語る意匠としてこの位置に保存したものです。またこの銘板の足元の外構舗装材の一部も片倉館の外壁石材として使用されていたものです。

テキスト化

monumento
2014-04-13 12:14 (1278)
monumento

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

monumento (2014/02/18)
タグ: 中村勘三郎 歌舞伎 東京都 中央区
monumento (2014/02/18)
タグ: Kanzaburo-Nakamura Saruwaka Kabuki 東京都 中央区
monumento (2014/02/18)
タグ: 東京都 中央区
hanacoco (2015/12/22)
タグ: 東京都 中央区
monumento (2014/02/18)
タグ: 京橋 アール Kyobashi art-deco auto-translate 親柱 佐々木支陰 アールデコ 東京都 中央区
monumento (2014/02/18)
タグ: 由利公正 東京都 中央区
monumento (2014/02/18)
タグ: ガス燈 東京都 中央区
ogaworks (2014/02/14)
タグ: 東京都 中央区
hanacoco (2015/12/30)
タグ: 1947 東京駅 中村順平 本郷新 田畑一作 建畠覚造 白井謙二郎 北地莞爾 中野四郎 東京都 千代田区