Monumento

旧 柳(やなぎ)町

kawa_sanpo

2015/05/16

タグ: 江戸砂子 旧町名案内 町屋 百姓町屋 auto-translate 東京都 文京区

案内板

auto-translate Yanagi-Cho
(Street address to 0/1964)
Originally, in the koishikawa.
"Edo Sunago (sand), and koishikawa many pebbles and many streams flowed from there. Genna (mellow) information visit (denntsuuinn), territory and 9 years (1623) and Shiji (shouou) farmer-was held in the three years (1654).
Followed by Yonsei Hyung (ennkyou) and became two years (1745).
Combined land in close proximity to the same five years, hospital gate before the transfer 0/1869, along with town and under the ban-Cho on the East side. The origin of the name is not understood well.
Not by flowed in town is probably the senkawa (sennkawa) (koishikawa) of banks grew, the willow tree.
Bunkyo-Ku Old town guide

auto-translate Yanagi Cho
(街道地址到 0/1964 年)
原来,在 koishikawa。
"江户砂后 (砂) 和 koishikawa 多卵石和许多溪流从那里流出。
真纳 (醇厚) 信息,请访问 (denntsuuinn),领土和 9 年 (1623) 及史记 》 (shouou) 农民-在三年 (1654) 举行。 其次是延世亨 (ennkyou),成为两年 (1745)。
在接近的接近相同的五年中,医院门口面前转移 0/1869 年,随着镇下坂町东侧的结合的土地。
名字的起源不是清楚。 不了流动中的小镇可能是千川 (sennkawa) (koishikawa) 银行的增长,那棵柳树。
文京
旧镇旅游指南

旧 柳(やなぎ)町
(昭和39年までの町名)
もと、小石川の内であった。
江戸砂子(すなご)』には、小石川とは小石の多い小川が幾筋も流れていたからとある。
 元和(げんな)9年(1623)に伝通院(でんつういん)領となり、承応(しょうおう)3年(1654年)には百姓町屋 が開かれた。続いて延亨(えんきょう)2年(1745)には町屋 となった。
 明治2年、伝通院裏門前町や下富坂町東側を併せ、同5年には近接の土地を併せた。
 町名の由来はよくわからない。おそらくは、町内を流れていた千川(せんかわ)(小石川)のほとりに生えていた、柳の木によるものではなかろうか。
文京区
旧町名案内

テキスト化

hanacoco
2016-01-14 21:32 (0)
hanacoco
hanacoco
2016-01-14 21:32 (295)
hanacoco

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

hanacoco (2015/01/07)
タグ: 松尾芭蕉 文京区教育委員会 伝通院 慈眼院 善光寺坂 郷土愛をはぐくむ文化財 善光寺 縁受院 澤蔵司 幸田露伴 島木赤彦 古泉千樫 ふるさと景観賞 auto-translate 坂 東京都 文京区
gotosheng (2016/12/15)
タグ: 坂 江戸切絵図 東京都 文京区
hanacoco (2015/01/07)
タグ: auto-translate 鐘 サイパン島 東京都 文京区
hanacoco (2015/01/07)
タグ: auto-translate 文京区教育委員会 郷土愛をはぐくむ文化財 源覚寺 寄木造り 運慶派 竹内浄正 閻魔王 東京都 文京区