auto-translate Katsushika-gun Hall ruins
0/1878 (1878), Township, County, town and village organization law enforced, medieval County had since become only nominal was again revived as administrative divisions of the country.
The following year, impersonating the ratnagotravibhaga Institute in sugito-shuku in the Katsushika district of Kita-atsushika-gun County Office by Office.
However, the provisional Government and was outgrown as the City Hall for the same 14-year County Volunteer donations, Kiyoji village from which was dedicated to this new courthouse was built. Kita-atsushika-gun is in Katsushika-gun merged later, Kita-atsushika-gun, this area has played an important role as the county administrative center.
However, 0/1926 (1926), the county system was abolished, and approximately half also reached the century County Hall history closed. Sugito Town Board of education
0/1878年 （1878 年），乡、 县、 镇、 村组织法律强迫、 中世纪县已成为唯一的名义再次复活作为行政区划的国家。
次年，冒充 ratnagotravibhaga 研究所在 sugito 珠玖在葛饰区的北-atsushika-枪县办公室，由办公室。
然而，临时政府和被超越作为市政厅相同的 14 年县志愿者捐赠，清儿村从中献给了这新的法院大楼被修建。
北-atsushika-枪是葛饰区枪合并后，在北-atsushika-枪，这一领域发挥了重要作用为县行政中心。 然而，0/1926 年 （1926 年），县制被废除，和大约一半也达到世纪县大厅历史关闭。