Monumento

「久能寺観音道」

kawa_sanpo

2015/10/10

タグ: 山岡鉄舟 久能寺観音道 鉄舟寺 静岡県 静岡市清水区

案内板

auto-translate Kuno-JI Kannon Temple Road. This signpost is in was built by donations of wonderful teramura youth in 0/1778 (1778).
Kuno-Kannon Michi has written here is from this hirakawachi aerobic asamitsu, Imaizumi, Funakoshi, YABE and wonderful temples and iron boat Temple (Kuno) to Udo mountain roads that.
Kuno Temple is based was Hisashi Takeda Shingen of Kai as the grounds of Suruga cheats Kuno Castle, therefore should be 0/1575 (1575) was moved to the current location.

Meiji Restoration and became dilapidated, and then 0/1883 (1883) yamaoka tesshu back, changed the Kuno Temple and the temple, has been.
Udo Community Development Committee
Udo home with map Board Shimizu West Rotary Club

auto-translate 而九集镇观音庙道。

这个路标是在建成由接受捐赠的精彩寺村青年 0/1778 年 (1778)。 辞令观音米奇已经写在这里是从这个 hirakawachi 有氧朝光、 撰稿 ∶ 今泉、 船越,YABE 和美妙的寺庙和铁船殿 (Kuno) 到 Udo 山路。
基于久野寺是启恒武田 Shingen 作为理由的骏秘籍辞令的城堡,因此应该是 0/1575年 (1575) 被移动到当前所在的位置。
明治维新和变得破旧不堪,然后 0/1883 年 (1883) 山冈彻周回来,改变久野庙和庙,一直。

Udo 社区发展委员会
Udo 地图板带回家
清水正孝西扶轮社

久能寺観音道

 この道標は、安永七年(一七七八)に妙音寺村の若者の寄進により造立されたものである。ここに書かれている久能寺観音道は、この平川地から有東坂・今泉・船越・矢部・妙音寺・鉄舟寺(久能寺)に至る有度山麓を通る道のことである。
  久能寺は、もと久能山にあったが、甲斐の武田信玄が駿河の国の攻略の根拠地として久能城を築城、そのため天正三年(一五七五)現在の位置に移築されたものである。
明治維新となり廃寺、その後明治十六年(一八八三)山岡鉄舟 が再興、久能寺を鉄舟寺 と改め現在に至っている。

     有度まちづくり推進委員会
     有度ふるさとマップ委員会
     清水西ロータリークラブ

テキスト化

yuraichan
2015-10-13 07:02 (301)
yuraichan

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

kawa_sanpo (2015/10/10)
タグ: 静岡県 静岡市清水区
kawa_sanpo (2015/10/10)
タグ: 静岡県 静岡市清水区
kawa_sanpo (2015/10/10)
タグ: 静岡県 静岡市清水区
kawa_sanpo (2015/10/10)
タグ: 静岡県 静岡市清水区
kawa_sanpo (2015/10/10)
タグ: 静岡県 静岡市清水区
kawa_sanpo (2015/10/10)
タグ: 一里塚 1604 高札所 静岡県 静岡市清水区
kawa_sanpo (2015/10/10)
タグ: 静岡県 静岡市清水区
kawa_sanpo (2015/10/10)
タグ: 清水次郎長 森の石松 吉兵衛 清水観光協会 都田吉兵衛 静岡県 静岡市清水区
kawa_sanpo (2015/10/10)
タグ: 静岡県指定文化財 延寿院不動堂 静岡県 静岡市清水区