Monumento

関東郡代・伊奈氏と源長寺

kawa_sanpo

2015/11/01

タグ: 伊奈忠治 赤山麁絵図 源長寺間取絵図 伊奈忠尊 源長寺絵図 埼玉県 川口市

案内板

auto-translate Counties in the East and Ina's long Temple Source long JI (gennchouji) counties in Kanto's (foobar's tougunn) INA Chuji (inachuuji) by 0/1618 (1618), as Ina family Temple (bodaiji) was restored. Akayama tents at the time drew "akayama we ezu (akayamasoezu) ' to read long temple's name.
Temple (same) 47 stone have, also, had reached 108 square meters gross floor area for the Temple of the "source long Temple floor plan drawings (black Koji komadori constantly) ' is possible. 0/1792 (1792), the 12th generation INA Tadashi Takashi (inatadataka) counties in Kanto dismissal (himenn) and Ina House kaieki (Sakai station), akayama Jinya was tore down.
Accordingly, long Temple is losing that INA's largest parishioner (few), was reduced to 11 stone too from 47 Stone Temple also and went into rapid decline.

Will be to rebuild what exactly what INA House fate together with be long Temple, took about 200 years after that.

Source long Temple reconstruction The source Temple around the end of the Meiji era was pretty devastated, "source Temple pictures, painted earthen wall (tsuijihei) and Hall and kids room (tomobeya) Kuri (Chestnut), didn't see.
From stakeholders wanted this situation 0/1917 (1917), the voice of the temple reconstruction, was drawn to the figure, but did not come to conduct a donation. And that was the source long Temple 0/1934 (1934) was rather 4 tatami, tatami mats, deity is enshrined in the depths of 8-mat room only status.
Also ravaged tombs also left the parish Congregation (dannshinnto) for the INA House people monument (do not put on make-up and Finn) and Ina House's grave had been left barely.

And the present sanctuary was built 0/1961 (1988).

Cultural source in the temple can be seen Spend the 30-car donation 0/1673 (1673), one of the disciples of the 6th generation priest died at the age of 21, mourn the bodhi (Bodai) Buddha and Amida Nyorai (zazo) and Halo (Moriyama) was built. This is at present Buddha and Halo.
Also, 6/13, INA House people carved of INA's founder Tadashi: from 4 t. k. (tadakatsu) by INA House and five dynasties and, always-tadatsune's (do not put on make-up and Finn) have been erected. Also in the middle ages people Memorial Memorial (tsuizennkuyou) and there he built a Memorial (seizennkuyou) to stupa (itahi). 203 years from the late Kamakura to Muromachi period across the age and should be found from the precincts in and around.

On the religious life of the people of the middle ages in precious materials.
Long Temple is at the southern end of akayama Jinya, characterized by the long approach.
Along the entrance path to the North, go straight and reaching akayama Jinya Dove months Taniguchi. Compared to the Red mount tents, scale in sources long Temple is understood well.

auto-translate 县东,Ina 的长寺
源长吉 (gennchouji) 县关东 (foobar tougunn) INA 邱处机 (inachuuji) 由 0/1618年 (1618),作为 Ina 家庭寺 (菩提寺) 被恢复。 赤山帐篷时提请"赤山我们 ezu (akayamasoezu) 读长寺名。 寺 (相同的) 47 石头,也有已经达到 108 平方米总楼面面积为殿"源长寺平面图图纸 (黑曲驹鸟不断) ' 是可能。
0/1792年 (1792 年),在关东解雇 (himenn) 和 Ina 房子 kaieki (Sakai 站)、 赤山金牙 INA 宙隆 (inatadataka) 县被拆毁的第 12 代。 因此,长寺失去 INA 的大教区 (很少),减少到 11 石头太从 47 石寺也和进入迅速衰落。
将重新生成什么确切地是什么 INA 房子命运一起被长寺,花了大约 200 年后。

源长寺重建

源寺周围明治时代的结束是非常震惊,"源寺作画,土墙 (tsuijihei) 和大厅和孩子们的房间 (tomobeya) 栗子 (板栗),没看到。 从利益相关者希望这种情况 0/1917年 (1917 年),寺重建,声音被提请图,但不是来进行捐赠。
那是源长寺 0/1934年 (1934 年) 是 4 而是榻榻米,榻榻米,神载 8 垫唯一房态的深处。 此外蹂躏的墓葬也留下教区会众 (dannshinnto) 为 INA 房子人纪念碑 (不要放在化妆和费恩) 并已几乎离开 Ina 房子坟墓。
目前圣所,建立了 0/1961年 (1988 年)。

可以看到在寺庙文化源

花 30 车捐赠 0/1673年 (1673),第 6 代祭司的弟子之一去世,享年 21 岁的时候,哀悼 (岱) 菩提佛和阿弥陀佛如来 (扎佐) 和光环 (森) 建成。 这是目前佛和光环。 此外,6/13,INA 房子人雕刻的职训局的创始人宙: 从 4 t.k.(科长) 由 INA 房子和五代,总是-忠恒的 (不要放在化妆和费恩) 已竖立。
此外在中世纪人们纪念纪念 (tsuizennkuyou),他在那里筑佛塔 (itahi) 的纪念碑 (seizennkuyou)。 后期的镰仓室町时代跨年龄至 203 年和在与周围应从专用区发现。 在中世纪的珍贵材料人民的宗教生活。

长寺是在南端的赤山金牙,长方法的特点。
路旁的入口向北,走直,达到赤山金牙鸽子月谷口。
相比于红色山帐篷,了解了源长寺规模。

関東郡代・伊奈氏と源長寺
 源長寺(げんちょうじ)は、関東郡代(かんとうぐんだい)伊奈忠治(いなちゅうじ)によって、元和4年(1618)に、伊奈家の菩提寺(ぼだいじ)として再興された。当時の赤山陣屋を描いた『赤山麁絵図(あかやまそえず)』にも源長寺の名が読みとれる。また、寺領(じりょう)47石を有し、寺の総建坪が108坪に及んでいた当時の様子は、『源長寺間取絵図(げんちょうじまどりえず)』からもうかがえる。
 寛政4年(1792)、12代伊奈忠尊(いなただたか)が関東郡代を罷免(ひめん)され、伊奈家は改易(かいえき)、赤山陣屋は取り壊しとなった。これに伴って、源長寺は伊奈家という最大の檀家(だんか)を失うことになり、寺領も47石から11石あまりにまで減らされ、急速に衰退していった。
 まさに伊奈家と運命をともにしたといえる源長寺が、現在の姿に復興するまでには、その後約200年を要したことになる。

源長寺の再建

 明治の終わり頃の源長寺はかなり荒廃していて、『源長寺絵図』に描かれている築地塀(ついじへい)や広間・供部屋(ともべや)のある庫裏(くり)などは、あとかたもなかった。その後、大正6年(1917)、この状況を憂えた関係者から本堂再建の声があがり、完成予想図までも描かれたが、寄付金が集まらず、実施にはいたらなかった。
 昭和9年(1934)頃の源長寺は、むしろ4畳、たたみ8畳の部屋の奥に本尊がまつられているだけの状態だったという。また、檀信徒(だんしんと)が離れていったため墓所も荒れてしまったが、伊奈家頌徳碑(いなけしょうとくひ)や伊奈家代々の墓は、かろうじて残されていた。
 そして昭和36年(1988)現在の本堂が建立された。

源長寺で見られる文化財

 寛文13年(1673)、六代住職の弟子の一人が21歳で亡くなり、その菩提(ぼだい)を弔(とむら)うため、募金30両を投じて本尊・阿弥陀如来座像(あみだにょらいざぞう)と光背(こうはい)が造立された。これが現在の本尊及び光背である。また、同年6月13日には、伊奈家五代・忠常(ただつね)によって、初代忠次から四代忠克(ただかつ)に至る伊奈氏の事績を刻んだ伊奈家頌徳碑(いなけしょうとくひ)が建立されている。
 また、境内には、中世の人々が追善供養(ついぜんくよう)や生前供養(せいぜんくよう)のために建てた板碑(いたひ)がある。その年代は鎌倉時代後期から室町時代後期までの203年間にわたっており、境内とその周辺から発見されたものである。中世の人々の信仰生活を知る上で貴重な資料である。

 源長寺は赤山陣屋の南端にあり、長い参道が特徴的である。
 参道を北へ折れて直進すると、赤山陣屋の鳩ヶ谷口に行き着く。
 赤山陣屋と比較すると、源長寺領の規模がよくわかる。

テキスト化

tenma
2015-11-06 12:15 (1162)
tenma

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

kawa_sanpo (2015/11/01)
タグ: 板碑 塔婆 埼玉県 川口市
kawa_sanpo (2015/11/01)
タグ: 埼玉県 川口市
kawa_sanpo (2015/11/01)
タグ: 庚申塔 日光御成道 川口市教育委員会 埼玉県 川口市
kawa_sanpo (2015/11/01)
タグ: 埼玉県 川口市
kawa_sanpo (2015/11/01)
タグ: 風土記稿 日光御成街道 日光御成街道分間延絵図 埼玉県 川口市
kawa_sanpo (2015/11/01)
タグ: 埼玉県 川口市
kawa_sanpo (2015/11/01)
タグ: 埼玉県 川口市
kawa_sanpo (2015/11/01)
タグ: 法性寺保全緑地 法性寺 埼玉県 川口市
kawa_sanpo (2016/01/12)
タグ: 埼玉県 川口市