auto-translate Stone wall of the Castle Moat House Edo Castle moat built to the East of the North magistrate Office 0/1636 (1636).
Currently moat area, Tokiwa bridge monzeki, is Tokyo station area was reclaimed as part of the Nihonbashi River revetment stone walls remain, but the 0/1955 and sotobori Street now is that hold the remnants such as the names of the intersection. Masonry was reproduced here is almost in the form of hot springs are reloading with moat, discovered in the blacksmith bridge gate (Tokyo station Yaesu south exit Yaesu mouth) around in part inspired by the moat that existed in the stone wall.
Divided at that time was built on the surface of the stone wall, stone arrow hole (yaana) is seen.
建北县长办公室 0/1636年东面的江户城堡护城河 (1636)。 目前常盘桥 monzeki，护城河地区是东京车站地区回收作为一部分的日本桥河护岸石头墙壁仍然存在，但 0/1955 年，堀地下街现在是，持有遗迹的交集的名称。
砌体被转载在这里几乎是在温泉的形式重新加载与护城河，在铁匠桥门 (东京站八重洲南口东京站八重洲口) 发现周围部分灵感在石墙上存在的护城河。 在划分时间建在石头墙壁的表面上，看到石箭洞 (yaana)。