Monumento

喜名観音堂、土帝君(キナカンノンドウ、トゥイーティークー)

ogaworks

2015/11/24

タグ: 沖縄県 中頭郡読谷村

案内板

auto-translate Temple name, sat je-Kun (kinacannondu, tougher teacher) 喜名 Kannon-do the lunar calendar in 1841 is transferred from kin Kannon-ji Temple in the 9/18. Ago the war in the precinct covering empty big pine, was left dignity as a place of worship.
Also for building stone piled 4 laps in the tile, Kannon was enshrined during the aging in 1964, was converted into the cement. Kannon Temple worshipped by villagers today centered 喜名 in the 9/18 of the lunar calendar, is ongoing. On the West side of the temple deity of agriculture and soil there is a shrine dedicated to Emperor stone. Originally, the Earth image is no longer in the battle of Okinawa is Emperor's statue was enshrined.

auto-translate 寺名坐流行性乙型脑炎坤 (kinacannondu,更严厉的老师)
喜名观音做在 1841 年阴历调离健观音寺 9/18。 年前在区覆盖空的大松树,战争被留尊严作礼拜的地方。 也为建筑石桩 4 圈拼贴中的,观音载 1964 年老化过程中,被转换成水泥。
观音寺在 9/18 的阴历,崇拜的村民今天中心喜名正在进行中。 寺西侧农业和土壤有的神是皇帝石供奉。 原来,地球图像是不再在冲绳岛战役是皇帝的雕像被载入。

喜名観音堂、土帝君(キナカンノンドウ、トゥイーティークー)
 喜名観音堂は、1841年の旧暦9月18日に金武の観音寺から勧請したものです。戦前まで境内には大きな松が空を覆っており、拝所としての尊厳が残っていました。また建物は瓦葺で四周は石が積まれ、中には千手観音像が祀られていましたが、1964年に老朽化が進んだため、セメント造りに改築されました。
 現在でも旧暦の9月18日には、喜名を中心とした村民による観音堂拝みが続けられています。観音堂の西側には、農業の守護神、土帝君を祀った石造りの祠があります。もともとは、土帝君の像が祀られていましたが、さる沖縄戦で像はなくなりました。

テキスト化

ogaworks
2015-11-24 15:25 (289)
ogaworks

コメント・周辺画像

ogaworks ogaworks 約1年

喜名観音堂、土帝君

ogaworks ogaworks 約1年

#<User:0x00000008f63738>

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

monumento (2014/03/18)
タグ: 琉球王国 番所 宿場町 観光案内所 沖縄県 中頭郡読谷村
ogaworks (2015/11/18)
タグ: 道路元標 道路法 auto-translate 沖縄県 中頭郡読谷村
ogaworks (2015/01/08)
タグ: 校章 正5角形 沖縄県 中頭郡読谷村
ogaworks (2015/11/18)
タグ: 沖縄県 中頭郡読谷村
ogaworks (2014/09/08)
タグ: 掩体壕 読谷村 読谷山飛行場 嘉手納基地 沖縄県 中頭郡読谷村
ogaworks (2016/02/23)
タグ: 屋良朝苗 広島大学 沖縄県 中頭郡読谷村
ogaworks (2016/02/23)
タグ: 読谷村 発祥の地 婦人会 実業之日本社 沖縄県 中頭郡読谷村
ogaworks (2014/11/06)
タグ: 沖縄県 中頭郡読谷村
ogaworks (2015/05/08)
タグ: 沖縄県 中頭郡読谷村