Monumento

追分尋常小学校跡

hanacoco

2015/12/23

タグ: 東京学芸大学 文京区教育委員会 auto-translate 発祥の地 東京都 文京区

案内板

auto-translate Minutes extraordinary elementary school track Oiwake jinjo elementary school is a elementary school opened in January here (45 old komagome oiwake-Cho) 0/1904 (1904). Organize a class 2 108 names, the number of children in school at that time and began teaching.
Has established a high school 4/38, 4/41, 学令 Kai upon isolated high school. By the latest architectural style 0/1933 (1933), features a oiwake jinjo elementary school and the HONGO high school (moved from yushima 0/1910) was next to two schools in September, reinforced concrete 3-storey building was completed.
It is in Tokyo, built as part of fire prevention plan after Kanto great earthquake. 4/1941, Ordinance public school became oiwake jinjo elementary school-oiwake public school.
To compensate for the lack of male teachers under the wartime 19, the Tokyo Shihan women's Club was founded and the buildings here were provided as a women's Club building. 4/1945, oiwake-national school was transferred to the country, Tokyo National School for normal women, and established a normal school and high school.
同 22 年 6 月, normal Department, Tokyo daini elementary school attached to normal and was renamed the oiwake elementary school attached to Tokyo gakugei University 同 26 年 6 月. No. 6 junior high school was established in 0/1947 is distributing seishi elementary or elementary school finger, had carried out of the classroom. From the same 27 years, was using part of the local school, said 29 integrated.
Oiwake elementary school attached to Tokyo gakugei University will closed its 36 years, the No. 6 middle school starts completely with the local school.
Board of education of bunkyo-Ku

5/2014

Oiwake elementary school attached to Tokyo gakugei University, originated in junior high school During the Pacific war (1941-45), Japan lost on the battlefields of more male teachers, teacher training was a national imperative. As a result, along with the expansion of women's normal school was established as affiliated schools for the teaching 4/1945 are nearing the end of the war, oiwake-national school was transferred to the country. That continued after World War II, in 1947, 63-enforcement abolished high school oiwake junior high school was established, also comes with Tokyo gakugei University teacher-training school in 1951, with University Faculty and other later had a wide variety of circumstances, in 1954, oiwake junior attached bamboo early junior high school, in 1961, attached to oiwake elementary school completes the merger move school KOGANEI elementary, each with the same Toshima school and return to bunkyo-Ku building, marked the end of war in both the school and bunkyo-Ku area.
So the Memorial boards will be placed.
May 2014 (0/2014) construction, Department of elementary school alumni of Tokyo gakugei University KOGANEI q nadeko] and attached bamboo early junior high school alumni

auto-translate 分钟非凡小学跟踪

边方 jinjo 小学是一所小学今年 1 月在这里 (45 老驹込追分-Cho) 开张 0/1904年 (1904 年)。 组织类 2 108 名,子女在学校的数目,并开始了教学生涯。 建立了一所高中 4/38,4/41,学令启后孤立高中。
最新的建筑风格 0/1933年 (1933 年),设有追分 jinjo 小学和本乡高中 (移动从汤岛 0/1910年) 简直是两所学校在 9 月,完成了 3 层的钢筋混凝土建筑物。 它是在东京,在关东大地震后建作为火灾预防计划的一部分。
4/1941 年,条例公立学校成为追分 jinjo 小学追分公立学校。 为了弥补下战时 19 男教师缺乏,东京世韩妇女俱乐部成立,这里的建筑物被提供作为妇女俱乐部建设。
4/1945,追分-全国学校转移到该国,东京国立学校正常的妇女,并建立正常学校和高中。 4/22 东京追分小学附属于东京学艺大学和重命名为 4/26 和小学正常处连接正常。
号 6 初中成立于 0/1947年分发朱雀小学或小学的手指,曾出了教室。 从相同的 27 年中,使用的当地学校,说一部分 29 集成。 追分小学附加到东京学艺大学将关闭其 36 年,第 6 中学开始完全与当地的学校。
文京教育理事会
5/2014 年

追分小学附属于东京学艺大学,起源于初中

在太平洋战争 (1941年-45),日本失去了在战场上更多的男性教师,教师培训是国家的当务之急。 结果,并增加了的女子师范学校成立作为附属学校教学 4/1945年已接近战争的结束、 追分-全国学校被转移到该国。 继续后世界第二次世界大战,在 1947 年,63 执法废除高中成立了追分初中,还带有东京学艺大学教师培训学校于 1951 年,大学教师与其他以后有种类繁多的情况下,于 1954 年,追分初级附的竹早期初中,1961 年,附加到追分小学完成合并移动学校小金井小学,每个都有相同的丰岛学校并返回到文京建设,标志着学校和文京区战争的结束。 因此将放置纪念板。
2014 年 5 月 (0/2014 年) 建设
东京学艺大学小金井 q nadeko 小学校友部] 和附加竹早期初中校友

追分尋常小学校跡

 追分尋常小学校は、当地(旧駒込追分町45番地)に明治37年(1904)1月に開校した小学校である。開校当時の児童数は108名、二学級を編成し授業を開始した。 同38年4月、高等科を設置したが、同41年4月、学令改制により高等科を分離した。
 昭和8年(1933)9月には、追分尋常小学校と当時隣接していた本郷高等小学校(明治43年に湯島から移転)の二校が併設された、最新の建築様式による鉄筋コンクリート3階建ての校舎が落成した。これは、東京市が関東大震災後の不燃化計画推進の一環として建設したものである。
 昭和16年4月、国民学校令により追分尋常小学校は追分国民学校となった。同19年、戦時下の男性教員の不足を補うために東京第二師範女子部が創設され、当地の校舎が女子部の校舎として提供された。
 昭和20年4月、追分国民学校は国に移管され、東京第二師範女子部附属国民学校となり、尋常科と高等科が併設された。同22年4月、尋常科は、東京第二師範附属小学校となり、同26年4月に、東京学芸大学附属追分小学校と改名された。
 昭和22年に新設された第六中学校は、誠之小学校や指ヶ谷小学校等に分散し授業を実施していた。同27年からは、当地の校舎の一部を使用していたが、同29年に統合。同36年、東京学芸大学附属追分小学校は閉校となり、第六中学校が当地の校舎の全面使用を開始した。
文京区教育委員会
平成26年5月

東京学芸大学 附属追分小学校・中学校 発祥の地

太平洋戦争中(1941~45年)、日本は多くの男性教師を戦場で失い、教員の養成が国家的急務になった。そのため終戦も間近な1945年4月、追分国民学校は国に移管され、女子師範学校の拡充に併せて教育実習のための附属校として開設された。その必要は戦後も続き、1947年の六三制施行にともない高等科を廃し附属追分中学校が開設され、また、1951年に師範学校が東京学芸大学となるのに伴い同学附属となり、ほかさまざまな経緯があったのち、1954年に附属追分中学校が附属竹早中学校に、1961年に附属追分小学校が同豊島校と共に附属小金井小学校に、それぞれ合併移校を完了し、校舎は文京区に戻り、この地で本校と文京区と地域がともにした戦中戦後の一時代が終りを告げた。これを記しこの碑板を設置する。
2014(平成26)年5月建之
東京学芸大学 附属小金井小学校同窓会〈撫子の会〉・附属竹早中学校同窓会

テキスト化

hanacoco
2016-05-10 11:26 (1)
hanacoco
tenma
2016-05-10 08:12 (1020)
tenma
hanacoco
hanacoco

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

kawa_sanpo (2015/12/29)
タグ: 文京区教育委員会 東京都 文京区
hanacoco (2015/12/29)
タグ: 文京区教育委員会 岩槻街道 東京都 文京区
hanacoco (2016/05/06)
タグ: 文京区教育委員会 東京都 文京区
hanacoco (2016/05/06)
タグ: 中山道 岩槻街道 駒込宿 東京都 文京区
hanacoco (2016/05/06)
タグ: 東京大学 東京帝国大学 上野英三郎博士 ハチ公 auto-translate 東京都 文京区
hanacoco (2016/05/06)
タグ: 朱舜水 東京都教育委員会 朱子学 水戸光圀 安東省庵 小宅生順 陽明学 実学 安積澹泊 林鳳岡 木下順庵 auto-translate 東京大学 東京都 文京区
hanacoco (2016/05/06)
タグ: 朱舜水 東京都 文京区
kawa_sanpo (2015/09/27)
タグ: 一里塚 文京区教育委員会 東京都 文京区
kawa_sanpo (2015/12/29)
タグ: 東京都 文京区