Monumento

千代田区町名由来板 麹町五丁目

kawa_sanpo

2015/12/29

タグ: 徳川家康 麹町 auto-translate 千代田区町名由来板 東京都 千代田区

案内板

auto-translate Kojimachi 5-Chome Chiyoda-ku address derived from plate
Kojimachi 5-Chome Before the Edo period, this area is known as YABE Mura or Yokoyama village. After Tokugawa Ieyasu enters Edo, current Kojimachi Boulevard (Shinjuku-Dori) townhouse is opened, Kojimachi.
Yachi was on the South side of the street, but was of (1624-1644), reclaimed using soil that Yotsuya dug up when the town was maintained. There are different beliefs derived from this neighborhood named Koji-machi.
And also for making Koji fermented grains such as rice, wheat, soybeans and also had "an alley for town house was also known from was kokufu routes towards Musashi-kokufu (currently, Fuchu City).
Here's the keicho era was (1596-1615), Japan bridge lengthwise town relocated to 0/1617 (1617) as well as brothels in other regions had 15 or so brothels, Yoshihara (to distinguish it from Shin-yoshiwara, referred to as motoyoshi Hara).
On the north side of the town is seen in this pictorial 0/1856 (1856), Samurai, Temple, on the South side to sumoto shore hospital and Shima Toba clan Inagaki kamiyashiki.
To steal in a pawn shop renowned for storytelling in addition, Bandit rat boy Jiro Yoshida was in town in late Edo period storehouse has since spread to the town is said to have entered.
In the Meiji era as along the Kojimachi police station and fire department no. 3 precinct, was placed on the South side of the town and shopping.
Kojimachi 5-chome
There are several theories on the origin of the name of this neighborhood.
One is that there were many alleys (koji) here, another that there was a road that led to Kokufu in Musashi Province. Kojimachi 5-Chome town meeting

auto-translate 麴町 5 丁目千代田-ku 地址来自板
麴町 5 丁目
在江户时代之前, 这一领域被称为 YABE Mura 或横山的村庄。 德川家康进入江户后,当前麴町大道 (晴海) 联排别墅被打开,麴町。 鸭池南一边的大街上,但被 (1624年-1644 年),回收使用四谷挖时镇被维护的土壤。
有不同的信仰来自名叫曲町这附近。 也使曲发酵谷物如大米、 小麦、 大豆和也有"一条小巷镇房子的也是从为国府的路线走向武藏国府 (目前,府中市)。
这里是庆长时代 (1596年-1615 年),日本桥纵向镇迁往 0/1617年 (1617) 以及其他地区的妓院有 15 个左右的妓院,葭原 (以区别于 Shin 类似,称为基原义)。
在北部镇的一边看到这个图案的 0/1856 年 (1856 年),武士,寺,向洲本南侧岸边医院和石马鸟羽族稻垣 kamiyashiki。
另外偷在当铺里讲故事而闻名,强盗鼠小弟次郎 Yoshida 在江户末期仓库已蔓延到小镇就在城里据说已经进入。
在明治时代沿糀町警察局和消防局号 3 分局,被放在小镇南侧和购物。
麴町 5 丁目
对此邻域的名称的起源有几种说法。
一是在这里有很多小巷 (曲),另一个是有一条路,导致国府在武藏省。
麴町 5 丁目镇会议

千代田区町名由来板 麹町五丁目
麹町五丁目
 江戸時代以前、このあたりは矢部村または横山村と呼ばれていました。徳川家康 が江戸に入った後、現在の麹町大通り(新宿通り)沿いに町屋が開かれ、麹町となりました。通りの南側は谷地でしたが、寛永のころ(1624~1644)、四谷堀を掘ったときに出た土を使って埋め立てられ、町が整備されていきました。
 この界隈が麹町 と名付けられた由来については諸説あります。町内に「小路」が多かったためとも、米や麦、大豆などの穀物を発酵させた「麹」をつくる家があったためとも、また武蔵国府(現・府中市)へと向かう「国府路」があったからともいわれています。
 ここには慶長のころ(1596~1615)、十五軒ほどの遊廓がありましたが、元和三年(1617)にほかの地域の遊廓とともに日本橋葺屋町へ移転して、吉原(新吉原と区別して元吉原と呼ぶ)となりました。
 町屋の北側は寺院、南側は武家屋敷で、安政三年(1856)には、この絵図にも見られるように、栖岸院や志摩鳥羽藩稲垣家上屋敷などがありました。
 ほかにも、講談で名高い盗賊鼠小僧次郎吉が、江戸時代後期に町内にあった質屋の蔵に盗みに入ったという話も、町に伝わっています。
 明治時代には通り沿いは商店街となり、町の南側には麹町警察署や消防第三分署などが置かれていました。
Kojimachi 5-chome
There are several theories on the origin of the name of this neighborhood.
One is that there were many alleys (koji) here,another that there was a road that led to Kokufu in Musashi Province.
麹町五丁目町会

テキスト化

shijia
2016-04-21 07:21 (1)
shijia
tenma
2016-03-31 10:57 (783)
tenma

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

kawa_sanpo (2015/12/29)
タグ: 東京都 千代田区
kawa_sanpo (2015/12/29)
タグ: 東京都 千代田区
kawa_sanpo (2015/12/29)
タグ: 東京都 千代田区
kawa_sanpo (2015/12/29)
タグ: 東京都 千代田区
gotosheng (2016/11/21)
タグ: 坂 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2016/06/15)
タグ: 坂 新撰東京名所図会 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2016/06/15)
タグ: 東京都 千代田区
kawa_sanpo (2015/12/29)
タグ: 新撰東京名所図会 auto-translate 坂 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2016/06/15)
タグ: 千代田区教育委員会 東京都 千代田区