Monumento

浦安町役場跡

hanacoco

2016/01/17

タグ: 浦安市教育委員会 大塚亮平 新井甚左衛門 千葉県 浦安市

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Down town park trail
Here is 0/1974 [1974] until [urayasu village (town) Hall"building was where. Edo here Horie village warehouse (gougura) [annual tribute rice storage warehouses] had.
0/1873 [1873] in educational system [education laws and regulations determining the first of Japan's school system] remodel Otsuka ryohei Horie village, this warehouse was implemented as the first elementary school in the urayasu "Horie elementary school [later urayasu jinjo elementary school branch]" was established here. 0/1889 [1889], Horie village, village nekozane, urayasu village was established and contemporary Shimamura mikkabi village is merged with. Loan because it failed to build a town hall soon after the merger, while a cat fruit, the village Government was done. 0/1894 [1894], now to be here beside the urayasu village hall was built to nekozane urayasu elementary school, to integrate the school vacated the building.
Land is the Arai hidarimamol gate outside 67 Horie village common land was donated to the urayasu village after the merger of mikkabi village. After that, due to deterioration of the building, advance plans to build a new town hall, 0/1911 [1911], urayasu Town Hall was built in this area. Tile flat house built, a very modern building at the time of Japanese and Western style eclectic building, "went to the urayasu barrel stuff" and was being told.
Fishermen's Union Office was opened beside the Town Hall, this area prospered as the center of politics, economics of urayasu.
Which enters the Showa 40's larger town Castle by sea reclamation, increased population and respond to the growth of the civil service in this building made it hard for the point location and the innings "cat real 1-1, Ichiban-" the new City Hall was built and started operations from the 11/1/1974.
Fishing rights waiver makes dissolution and fishery cooperatives gradually lost remnants of this area was in the heart of the city, sakaigawa flow only.
0/2014 [2014] July Urayasu City Board of education

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate 下镇公园径
这里是 0/1974 年 [1974] 直到 [浦安村 (镇) 大厅"建设是哪里。
江户堀江村仓库 (gougura) [年度致敬水稻存储仓库] 在这里了。 0/1873年 [1873] 在教育系统 [教育法律和条例,确定第一日本的学校系统] 重塑大冢龙平堀江村,在这里建立了第一所小学在浦安"堀江贵文小学 [以后浦安 jinjo 小学分支]"实施此仓库。
0/1889年 [1889 年],堀江贵文的村庄,村庄 nekozane,浦安村庄成立和当代岛三日村庄合并在一起。 因为它没有很快合并后,而猫水果,政府进行村庄建设大会堂的贷款。 0/1894年 [1894 年],现在来这里旁边浦安村庄大厅建成 nekozane 浦安小学上学,整合学校搬出大楼。 土地是 Arai hidarimamol 门外 67 堀江贵文村公有土地合并后的三日村捐赠给浦安村庄。
在那之后,变质的建设,推进计划打造新的市政厅,0/1911年 [1911 年],浦安市政厅建于这一领域。 瓦平建房子,非常现代化的大楼,当时的日本和西方风格的折衷主义建筑,"去浦安桶东西",被告知。 在市政厅,这一领域为中心的政治、 经济的浦安繁荣旁边开设了渔民的联盟办事处。
其中由填海造地,进入昭和 40 大城镇城堡增加人口和回应公务员努力让点位置和局"猫真正 1-1,良品-"新的市政厅建和从 1974/11/1 开始运作的这栋大楼里的增长。
捕鱼权利放弃使溶解和渔业合作社逐渐失去了这一领域的遗留物是在城市,只有 sakaigawa 流的心。
0/2014年 [2014] 7 月
浦安市教委

浦安町役場跡
 ここは、昭和四十九年〔一九七四〕まで「浦安村(町)役場」の庁舎があったところです。
 江戸時代、ここには堀江村の郷蔵(ごうぐら)〔年貢米を貯蔵する倉庫〕がありました。明治六年〔一八七三〕に学制〔我が国初の学校制度を定めた教育法令〕が施行されると、堀江村の大塚亮平 は、この郷蔵だった建物を改造し、浦安で最初の小学校である「堀江小学校〔のちに浦安尋常小学校分校〕」をここに創設しました。
 明治二十二年〔一八八九〕、堀江村・猫実村・当代島村の三ケ村が合併して、「浦安村」が誕生しました。合併後すぐに役場庁舎を建設することはできなかったので、しばらくは猫実のある民家を借り受けて、村の行政は行われていました。明治二十七年〔一八九四〕、浦安尋常小学校の校舎が猫実に新築され、学校がそちらへ統合して建物が空いたため、ここに浦安村役場を設けることになりました。土地は、堀江村の新井甚左衛門 外六十七名の共有地だったものが、三ケ村の合併後、浦安村に寄付されたものです。
 その後、建物の老朽化により、新しい役場の建設計画が進み、明治四十四年〔一九一一〕、この地に浦安町役場が建てられました。瓦葺平屋建て、和洋折衷造りの当時としては極めてモダンな建物で、「浦安には過ぎたるもの」と言われることもあったそうです。町役場の隣には、漁業協同組合の事務所も開設され、浦安の政治・経済の中心として、この地は栄えていました。
 昭和四十年代に入ると、海面埋め立てによって町城が拡大、人口も増加し、この庁舎では行政事務の増大に応じることが難しくなったため、旧市街地と埋立地との接点にあたる「猫実一丁目一番一号」に、新庁舎が建設され、昭和四十九年十一月一日から業務が開始されました。
 漁業権放棄によって、漁業協同組合は解散となり、町の中心地であったこの地の面影も次第に失われ、境川の流れを残すのみとなりました。
平成二十六年〔二〇一四〕七月
浦安市教育委員会

テキスト化

tenma
2016-01-25 14:16 (818)
tenma

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

hanacoco (2016/01/17)
タグ: 浦安市教育委員会 千葉県 浦安市
hanacoco (2016/01/17)
タグ: 浦安市教育委員会 auto-translate 千葉県 浦安市
hanacoco (2016/01/17)
タグ: 浦安市教育委員会 千葉県 浦安市
hanacoco (2016/01/17)
タグ: 木花咲耶姫命 浦安市教育委員会 千葉県 浦安市