Monumento

千代田区指定有形文化財(歴史資料) 工部大学校阯碑

hanacoco

2016/01/28

タグ: 千代田区教育委員会 工部大学校 auto-translate 発祥の地 東京都 千代田区

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Shirota, designated tangible cultural property (historical materials) Engineering Department College visited monument Area centered on Kasumigaseki common gate area, i.e. Edo Tiger gate Nobeoka practitioner is a birthplace of the Japan engineering. 0/1873 (1873) Japanese industry in the field of human resource development and opens a school of Engineering (engineering assistance on installation) as the engineering dormitory cou University School and renamed in the same 10 year (1877). Was taught by foreign teachers were invited from the Imperial College of engineering, subjects such as civil, mechanical and manufacturing United Kingdom and other countries. But school merged with Imperial College in 0/1886 (1886), the Institute of technology. It is the predecessor of the current faculty of engineering. After the transfer of the Imperial College of engineering school people and buildings are used, such as the Imperial Museum, Tokyo jogakkan. However, 0/1923 (19 d 3) had collapsed building has been used since the Engineering Department College in great Kanto earthquake. Then this land was built the buildings such as the accountability for the time lost. Then celebrate that once this place was the University Engineering Department college graduates who are built for the Engineering Department College visited monument 0/1939 (1939). Used as brick buildings collapsed during the great Kanto earthquake of this monument, according to the inscription on the back. Engineering Department College visited monument, while showing the location of Japan's first industrial engineering educational institutions in Chiyoda-ku, talks to its history.
Thanks for telling the history of Chiyoda that buildings collapsed in the earthquake, scrap material and a big hit by the earthquake is.
3/1994
Board of education of Chiyoda-ku (10/2010 repair)

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate 这样是有些自恋,指定有形文化财产 (史料) 工程部学院参观的纪念碑
霞关共同门地区,即江户老虎门日超从业人员集中的地区是日本工程的发源地。 0/1873年 (1873 年) 日本工业领域的人力资源开发作为工程宿舍凑大学学校打开工程学校 (工程上安装的援助) 和在相同的 10 年 (1877 年) 改名。 教的外籍教师应邀从太学的工程、 民用、 机械等学科和制造英国和其他国家。 但学校合并与英国帝国大学 0/1886 年 (1886 年),技术研究院。 它是当前工程学院的前身。 太学的工程学校移交后的人和建筑物使用,例如帝国博物馆,东京 jogakkan。 然而,0/1923 (19 d 3) 倒塌建筑已使用以来工程部学院在关东大地震。 然后这片土地建成的建筑物,例如问责制次丢失。 然后庆祝,一旦这个地方是大学工程系的大学毕业生建造工程部学院参观纪念碑 0/1939年 (1939 年)。 用来作为在这座纪念碑,关东大地震中倒塌的砖建筑物根据背面的碑文。 工程部学院参观纪念碑,同时显示位置的日本第一工业工程教育机构在千代田,会谈到它的历史。 谢谢你告诉的千代田历史那建筑物垮塌的废料,并大受地震。
3/1994 年
千代田区教育理事会
(2010 年 10 月修复)

千代田区指定有形文化財(歴史資料) 工部大学校阯碑
霞が関コモンゲートの一帯、すなわち江戸時代の虎門内延岡藩邸を中心とした地域は、日本の工学発祥の地 です。明治六年(一八七三)工業分野における日本人の人材育成を目的として工学校(工学案内に設置)が開校し、同十年(一八七七)には工学寮が工部大学校 と改称されました。工部大学校では、土木・機械・造家などの学科がイギリスをはじめとする諸外国から招聘された外国人教師によって教授されていました。しかし同校は明治十九年(一八八六)に帝国大学と合併してその工科大学となりました。現在の東京大学工学部の前身です。工部大学校の移転後、同校々地及び建物は、帝室博物館、東京女学館などが使用しました。しかし、大正十二年(一九ニ三)関東大震災で工部大学校以来使用されてきた建物も倒壊してしまいました。その後、この土地には会計検査院などの建物が建設されたため、当時の面影がなくなってしまいました。そこで工部大学校出身者たちは、かつてこの地に同大学校があったことを記念して、昭和十四年(一九三九)「工部大学校阯碑」を建設しました。裏面碑文によれば、本碑の素材には関東大震災の際に倒壊した建造物の煉瓦などが用いられています。「工部大学校阯碑」は、千代田区内において日本最初の工業技術教育機関が設置された場所を示しつつ、その歴史を後世に語りかけてくれます。さらに、震災で倒壊した建造物の廃材を素材としていることで、震災によって大きな打撃を受けた千代田区の歴史をも伝えてくれているのです。
平成六年三月
千代田区教育委員会
(平成二十二年十月補修)

テキスト化

hanacoco
2016-01-29 12:13 (2)
hanacoco
tenma
2016-01-29 09:59 (681)
tenma
hanacoco
hanacoco

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

hanacoco (2015/11/13)
タグ: さざれ石 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2016/01/28)
タグ: ocr-generated 東京都 港区
gotosheng (2016/11/17)
タグ: 坂 新撰東京名所図会 東京都 千代田区
gotosheng (2016/11/17)
タグ: 坂 新撰東京名所図会 東京都 千代田区