Monumento

五日市まちめぐり散策路 品正寺(ほんしょうじ)

osawagase

2014/09/14

タグ: 五日市まちめぐり散策路 品川源之進 広島県 広島市佐伯区

案内板

auto-translate Five day market town tour stroll road products 正寺 (honnshouji) And became a priest a warrior named source Shinagawa Susumu Genroku (1688-1704), became the founder of the 794 and erected eight Koichi. Take the character of Mr. Shinagawa hachirozaemon 794 and light before Zen temples and lined up next to. On both sides of the approach of the current priest 794 Yuan, bought houses and land, decided to approach to the vacant lot. Also became a hot topic in the Western, 0/1927 (1927), 0/1995 (1995) has been rebuilt to current shichiken tetrahedron made of zelkova wood gambrel info.
Even the 70-80 years ago, stone Street Hill, beneath the Hill 794 stone still.
From the historic hearing Prepared by v. Sun City West country road walking Club

auto-translate 五天市场镇旅游漫步路产品正寺 (honnshouji)
成为一位牧师名叫源川进元 (1688年-1704) 的一名战士,成了 794 创始人和竖立八弘一。考虑先生品川 hachirozaemon 794 光前禅宗寺庙和排队下一步的性质。双方将当前的祭司的办法 794 元,买了房子和土地,决定到空地。也成为了一个热门话题,在西方,0/1927年 (1927 年),0/1995 号 (1995 年) 已被重建到当前 shichiken 四面体的榉树木材踝关节信息。甚至 70-80 岁以前,下方山 794 石头仍石头街山。
从历史性的听证会
备诉太阳城西部乡间小路上行走俱乐部

五日市まちめぐり散策路 品正寺(ほんしょうじ)
 元禄年間(1688〜1704)に品川源之進 という武士が出家し、一宇を建立し当寺の開基となりました。品川氏の一字をとり寺号とし、当寺は光前禅寺の塔頭にあり横に並んでいたとされます。現在の参道の両側は、当寺の住職の圓教が家屋や土地を買い取り、更地にして参道にしました。昭和2年(1927)に洋館になって話題となった本堂も、平成7年(1995)に現在の七間四面総欅入母屋寝殿造りに建て替えられました。その70〜80年前の石段の参道も坂道になり、坂道の下には今も当寺の石段が残っています。
由緒聴取より
文責 五日市西国街道散策倶楽部

テキスト化

monumento
2014-09-16 08:03 (288)
monumento

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

osawagase (2014/09/14)
タグ: 西国街道 国道 村役場跡 広島県 広島市佐伯区
monumento (2014/03/18)
タグ: 世界遺産 ケヤキ 伝統工芸 宮島細工 厳島神社 広島県 廿日市市
monumento (2014/03/18)
タグ: 原子爆弾 広島県 広島市中区
monumento (2014/03/18)
タグ: 世界遺産 A-bomb 広島県 広島市中区
monumento (2014/03/18)
タグ: 世界遺産 原子爆弾 atomic-bomb World-Heritage 広島県 広島市中区