Monumento

光明寺

cyberwonk

2014/09/15

タグ: 埼玉県 秩父市

案内板

auto-translate Komyo-ji Temple
Location of Chichibu, Oaza Yamada
Birthplace of Komyo-ji Temple began, pray for, prayed for the souls of the King became the founder of Huanren buhei's high hope King's little brother, Nozomu King died in 0/807 (807 years) residence of the enlightenment-an, originally was Nishi-wood 2003 (South of Hengchun have shrines). Introduction of Shingon Temple in Musashi 7 party one thing, Niu party Sekiguchi Tango observe the to 0/1318 (1318 years) Kamakura kencho-ji Temple's greeted outside the backslope of the Governor of the temple, was renamed Komyo-ji Temple.
The low ebb at komyoji temple for Chichibu Valley was exhausted after that, caught up in the strife in the North and South both Uesugi.
Kaji new Goro Chichibu Niu party Niu shrine Kamakura building Temple v 春澤 Kaori ume greeted 0/1517 (1517 years) and zhongxing, 0/1532 (1532 years) Temple area is moved to the current location, along with Niu party Patron Saint in 遷shita to the West of the temple. After the Odawara Hōjō, Takeda of Kai, echigo on Cedar contention, also and low ebb at Chichibu Valley so debilitated Komyo-JI 0/1587 (1587 years) March 3 village community is local Araki banjo arafune House of his second son ogose Dragon Valley dragons relaxing Temple 15 II priest became 朝谷 greeted this Creative Zen and founder in bullying.
More Komyo-ji Temple is renewed in the Soto sect and remained as a continuous Brocade.
Komyo-ji Temple in the temple with the formality of the Chichibu Valley's premier, to branch true temple (Temple-2) series, 常泉 Temple ( third fudasho ), Kim Temple (Temple) 4 series, Fu ZAO Temple, Su was a temple v. Temple.
Bukō and relative to 南面 Temple, so mountain is called directed Takeyama. 3/1981 Chichibu city.

auto-translate 光明寺
秩父,大字山田的位置
光明寺的诞生地开始,祈祷的祈祷为国王的灵魂成为了桓仁武兵高希望国王的小弟弟,Nozomu 国王死于 0/807 (807 年) 居住的启示一个原本是西木材 2003 年的创始人 (南部恒春有神殿)。
引进的真言宗寺武藏 7 党的一件事,牛党关口探戈观察到 0/1318 (1318 年) 镰仓镰长吉寺的迎接总督的寺庙 backslope 以外,改名为光明寺。秩父谷的 komyoji 寺低潮被用尽了,在那之后,抓了起来在北方和南方的冲突两个 Uesugi。
Kaji 新五郎秩父牛党牛神社镰仓建筑寺庙 v 春澤高力 ume 迎接 0/1517 (1517 年) 和中兴,0/1532年 (1532 年) 寺景区移至当前的位置,以及牛党守护神庙西面的遷shita 中。
后小田原宝城江、 武田的凯、 越后对雪松争用,也和低秩父谷所以衰弱的光明集镇 0/1587 (1587 年) 3 月 3 村庄社区退潮是当地荒木班卓琴荒船家的放松 15 圣堂牧师成为他第二个儿子越生龙之谷龙朝谷迎接这种创意禅和欺负的创始人。更多光明寺是索教派在更新和保持作为连续的织锦。
光明寺的手续秩父谷院长到分支真寺 (寺-2) 系列,三寺常泉 fudasho),金寺寺 (寺) 4 系列、 福灶寺、 苏被诉寺的寺庙。
Bukō 和相对于南面寺,所以山叫执导竹山。
秩父市 1981 年 3 月。

光明寺
所在地 秩父市大字山田
 光明寺の発祥は、桓武平氏の始祖となった高望王の弟君である恒望王が大同二年(八〇七年)当地で逝去した邸跡に、王の冥福を祈った祈願所の光明庵から始まり、もとは西新木向殿(恒持神社の南側)にあった。
 はじめ真言系の寺であったが、武蔵七党の一つ、丹党の関口丹後守が文保二年(一三一八年)に鎌倉建長寺より法性国師物外を迎えて、寺を整備して光明寺と改称した。その後、南北両上杉の抗争に巻き込まれ秩父谷が疲弊したため光明寺も衰微した。
 秩父丹党の加治新五郎は、永正十四年(一五一七年)鎌倉建長寺五世春澤香梅を迎えて中興し、天文元年(一五三二年)寺域を現在地に移し、併せて丹党氏神である丹生明神社を寺の西側へ遷した。
 その後、小田原北条、甲斐武田、越後上杉の抗争で、また、秩父谷が衰微し、光明寺も衰弱したので、天正十五年(一五八七年)三月三日郷党は、地元新木番匠屋荒船家の次男で越生竜が谷の龍穏寺十五世住職となった朝谷是暾禅師を迎えて伝法開山とした。これより光明寺は、曹洞宗に改められ連錦として現在に至っている。
 光明寺は、秩父谷随一の格式を持った寺で、末寺に真福寺(札所二番)、常泉寺(札所三番)、金昌寺(札所四番)、福蔵寺、秀林寺の五寺があった。
 寺は、南面して武甲山と相対しているので、山号を向嶽山と呼んでいる。
昭和五十六年三月 秩父市

テキスト化

2014-09-17 12:18 (578)
yukip

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

cyberwonk (2014/09/15)
タグ: 埼玉県 秩父市
cyberwonk (2014/09/15)
タグ: 埼玉県 秩父市
cyberwonk (2014/09/15)
タグ: 埼玉県 秩父市
cyberwonk (2014/09/15)
タグ: 埼玉県 秩父市
cyberwonk (2014/09/15)
タグ: 埼玉県 秩父市
cyberwonk (2014/09/20)
タグ: 秩父市 秩父鉄道 上武鉄道 埼玉県 秩父市
cyberwonk (2014/09/29)
タグ: 秩父観音 長興寺 本間孫八 埼玉県 秩父郡横瀬町
cyberwonk (2014/10/12)
タグ: 聖観世音 神門寺 修験寺 森玄黄斎 大悲観世音 埼玉県 秩父市
cyberwonk (2014/10/19)
タグ: 弘法大師 飛淵山龍石寺 三途婆堂 千手観世音像 埼玉県 秩父市