Monumento

中吉原宿

osawagase

2014/09/15

タグ: 東海道 家康 吉原宿 高潮 左富士 富士市教育委員会 auto-translate 発掘調査 静岡県 富士市

案内板

auto-translate Harajuku chukitsu Yoshiwara-Juku 0/1601 ( 1601 ) determined station on the Tokaido road by Tokugawa Ieyasu is glowed when he, due to longshore drift inland to twice, change has been. Here in yoshiwara-Juku from 0/1639 ( 1639 ) approved by changing over the coming year, called and known as chukitsu in Harajuku. Chukitsu Harajuku's South side left Fuji shrines ( East-Kido ) from Arata Island, Tsuda ( West-Kido ) until and was followed by about 1 km town level.
After that, 0/1680 (1680) leap current Yoshida near the original town (new yoshiwara hotel) moved, affected by the high tide of 8/6 devastating.

And excavated pottery from layers deposited by high tide as a result of chukitsu Harajuku 0/1999 made excavations down built by the late 17 century, such as around chukitsu Harajuku that were proven. 3/2003 Fuji City Board of education.

auto-translate 原宿 chukitsu

吉补习 0/1601年 1601年) 确定由德川家康东海路站时他,由于沿岸漂内陆到两次,变化一直露出的神情。在这里从 0/1639年 1639年) 批准通过改变在今后一年、 被称为和称为 chukitsu 在原宿吉补习。Chukitsu 原宿南侧离开富士佛龛从津西城户) 矶岛东城户) 直到,其后约 1 公里城镇水平。之后,0/1680年 (1680) 飞跃当前 Yoshida 原镇 (新吉酒店) 附近移动,受浪潮的 8/6 破坏性高。
出土的陶器,从薄层由由于 chukitsu 原宿 0/1999年的高潮作挖掘下围绕着 17 世纪晚期,如 chukitsu 被证明了的原宿。

3/2003年富士市教委。

中吉原宿

 慶長六年(1601)徳川 家康 によって 東海道 の宿駅に定められた 吉原宿 は、 高潮 、漂砂などによって内陸へ二度所替えしました。この辺りは、寛永十六年(1639)から翌年にかけての所替えにより成立した吉原宿で、通称中吉原宿と呼ばれています。中吉原宿は、 左富士 神社の南側(東ノ木戸)から荒田島、津田辺り(西ノ木戸)まで約一㎞町並みが続いていたとされています。その後、延宝八年(1680)閏八月六日の高潮により壊滅的な被害を受け、現在の吉原本町付近(新吉原宿)に移動しました。
 平成十一年に行われた中吉原宿の 発掘調査 の結果、高潮により堆積したと考えられる層の下から、十七世紀後半までに造られた陶磁器などが出土し、この辺りが中吉原宿であったことが証明されました。

 平成十五年 三月   富士市教育委員会

テキスト化

sanpocafe
2014-09-15 22:43 (3)
sanpocafe
sanpocafe
2014-09-15 22:21 (364)
sanpocafe

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

kawa_sanpo (2015/09/19)
タグ: 富士山 富士市教育委員会 安藤広重 東海道五十三次内吉原 静岡県 富士市
kawa_sanpo (2015/09/19)
タグ: 須佐之男命 静岡県 富士市
kawa_sanpo (2015/09/19)
タグ: 静岡県 富士市
kawa_sanpo (2015/09/19)