Monumento

練塀町(ねりべいちょう)

shijia

2016-04-23

タグ: 千代田区町名由来板 練塀 河内山宗春 東京都 千代田区

案内板

auto-translate Walled town (neribeichou) -Neribeicho (neribei), stacked alternately tile and mixing clay (neritsuchi), hay Ueno tile earthen walls (dobei) it is.
Beautiful stripes pattern (striped) of roof tiles and clay walls, especially warriors who it seems was favored in the Kanto region. During the Edo period this area (Ikegami), was a Samurai-neribeicho spread in the region. That North-South from Kanda shitaya (shitaya) road, because many respectable-neribeicho House, was known as "shitaya-neribeicho alley (malt was, neribei).
Take a look at the old archives and "Kono town dock near there (minamisumi)-neribeicho of one House was" and there.
Also, Kabuki "dais powder Ueno first flower (sunbeams to spider is helping lead the) ' and Kodansha" tempo Rikka's (tenpōzan rokkasenn) ' in 御数寄屋坊主 famous kōchiyama sōshun (Kochi Yamato soushunn) also called lived. -Neribeicho-machi (neribeichou), the official name was is the 0/1872 (1872). 0/1878 (1878), the town was once incorporated in shitaya-Ku (present Taito-ku).
When the 0/1947 (1947), Chiyoda-ku, 0/1943 (1942) into the southern half in Kanda district and neribeichō town (batter bit kandaneribeicho) to now. Well, 0/1890 (1890), and Akihabara cargo station of the Japan national railways in the town, to the supplies from the Northeast mainly.
Joban (opened) new line was completed in the 0/2005 (2005) and the town of even bigger changes (boost).
3/2006

-Neribeicho town meeting
----- Chiyoda-ku address derived from plate

auto-translate 薄壁的镇 (neribeichou)
-Neribeicho (neribei),交替叠瓦和混合粘土 (neritsuchi),干草上野瓦土墙 (dobei) 它是。 漂亮的条纹图案 (条带化) 的屋顶瓦片和土壁,特别是战士们似乎是在关东地区的青睐。
江户时期 (池),这个地区是武士 neribeicho 在该地区蔓延。 那北-南从神田 shitaya (shitaya) 路,因为许多可敬 neribeicho 屋子,被称为"shitaya neribeicho 小巷 (麦芽是,neribei)。 看看老档案和"科诺镇码头附近那里 (minamisumi)-neribeicho 的一栋房子是"和那里。
此外,歌舞伎"傣族粉上野第一朵花 (阳光到蜘蛛是帮助领导) '和讲谈社"节奏日卡 (tenpōzan rokkasenn)' 御数寄屋坊主在著名的 kōchiyama sōshun (高知大和 soushunn) 也被称为生活。
-Neribeicho-町 (neribeichou) 的正式名称是 0/1872 年 (1872 年)。 0/1878年 (1878 年),小镇曾经在成立 shitaya Ku (目前台东)。 当 1947 年 0/(1947 年),千代田,0/1943年 (1942 年) 到神田区和 neribeichō 镇的南半 (面糊位 kandaneribeicho) 到现在。
嗯,0/1890年 (1890 年),和日本国家铁路在镇,从东北供应秋叶原货站主要。 常磐 (开放) 新线建成 0 年 (2005 年) 和甚至更大的变化 (增加) 的小镇。
2006 年 3 月
-Neribeicho 镇会议

-----
千代田区地址来自板

練塀町(ねりべいちょう)
 練塀(ねりべい)とは、瓦(かわら)と練土(ねりつち)を交互に積み上げ、上野瓦で葺(ふ)いた土塀(どべい)のことです。瓦と土の織(お)りなす縞模様(しまもよう)が美しい塀で、関東ではとくに武士たちに好まれていたようです。
 江戸時代のこの界隈(かいわい)は、練塀が一帯に広がる武家地でした。ことに南北に神田から下谷(したや)まで通じる道には、立派な練塀の屋敷が多かったため、「下谷練塀小路(したやねりべいこうじ)」と呼ばれていました。古い史料を見てみると「町の南隅(みなみすみ)の河野某(なにがし)の屋敷の練塀が立派だった」とあります。
また、ここには、歌舞伎『天衣粉上野初花(くもにまごううえののはつなは)』や講談『天保六花撰(てんぽうろっかせん)』で有名な御数寄屋坊主、河内山宗春(こうちやまそうしゅん)も住んでいたといわれます。
 練塀町(ねりべいちょう)が正式な町名になったのは、明治五年(一八七二)のことです。明治十一年(一八七八)、町はいったん下谷区(現在の台東区)に編入されます。その後、昭和十八年(一九四二)に南半分が神田区に編入され、昭和二十二年(一九四七)、千代田区ができたときに神田練塀町(かんだねりべいちょう)になりました。
 さて、明治二十三年(一八九〇)、町内に国鉄の秋葉原貨物駅ができ、おもに東北地方からの物資の受け入れ口になりました。平成十七年(二〇〇五)には常磐(じょうばん)新線が完成し、電機の町はさらに大きな変貌(へんぼう)を遂(と)げました。
 平成十八年三月
   練塀町町会

-----
千代田区町名由来板

テキスト化

shijia
2016-05-02 08:32 (682)
shijia

コメント・周辺画像

shijia shijia 7ヶ月

#<User:0x00000008bc86f0>

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

shijia (2016/04/23)
タグ: 森鴎外 新撰東京名所図会 狩野派 千代田区町名由来板 松永町 狩野探信 江戸買物独案内 狩野探幽 auto-translate 東京都 千代田区
shijia (2016/05/08)
タグ: 東京都教育委員会 神田明神 万世橋 秋葉原UDX 筋違橋 御成小路 東京都埋蔵文化財センター 東京都 千代田区
itog (2015/02/14)
タグ: 関東大震災 東京大空襲 千代田区町名由来板 上屋敷 中屋敷 関東大震災協力防火の地 東京都 千代田区
shijia (2016/05/08)
タグ: 藤堂和泉守 伊藤伊兵衛 東京都 千代田区
shijia (2016/05/08)
タグ: 徳川幕府 auto-translate 跡地 東京都 千代田区
ogaworks (2014/12/11)
タグ: 運河 護岸 東京都 千代田区
ogaworks (2014/12/11)
タグ: 千代田区町名由来板 佐久間平八 材木商 薪 炭 東京都 千代田区
shijia (2016/05/08)
タグ: 千代田区町名由来板 auto-translate 佐久間平八 材木商 東京都 千代田区
kawa_sanpo (2015/02/15)
タグ: 千代田区町名由来板 auto-translate 秋葉原 秋葉神社 電気街 東京都 千代田区千代田区