Monumento

軍艦操練所跡

kawa_sanpo

2014/09/15

タグ: 東京都 中央区

案内板

auto-translate Warship operations center mark
Location Central-Ku Tsukiji 6-Chome 20 Street area
Edo shogunate after the coming of the black ship fleet by Perry were faced with the need of the Western naval, 0/1857 ( 1857 ) April 1, from the clan of the hatamoto and Gokenin, domains, etc. who wish, founded in Tsukiji Kashima-shinryû existed in the warship Professor Office (after the warship operations kneading Office) in order to practice driving imported from Netherlands and the nautical art, marine gunnery training ship. 0/1860 ( 1860 ) on new year's day the Kashima-shinryû, Kanda Ogawa-machi (current Chiyoda-ku) transfer after the RUS. warship Training Center for private land was.
Was Hiroshima Lord Asano shume House next to the South, burned down in March 0/1864 ( 1864 ) location (Matsudaira Aki Mamoru kurayashiki for ezu) has temporarily moved. Inception hatamoto Nagai Takashi ambitions Governor General article, Nagasaki naval learning place training students and professors had.
After that, Mukai Shogen, Katsu kaishu, acted as President. 0/1865 ( 1865 ) July the new place the Navy magistrate, Naval Institute, and has been renamed to 7/1866.
Tsukiji Hotel moved in the current old Hama-Rikyu garden and burned again in November in the same year, Japan's first Western-style hotel in ruins was built.
3/2009 Central City Board of education

auto-translate 舰艇操作中心标记
位置中央顾筑地 6 丁目 20 街地区
江户幕府之后的西方海军需要面对由佩里的黑船舰队的到来,0/1857年 1857年) 4 月 1 日,从 hatamoto 和 Gokenin,域等的人希望,成立在筑地鱼市鹿岛-shinryû 家族存在在军舰教授办公室 (揉办公室在舰船行动) 后为了练车进口从荷兰和航海的艺术,海上射击训练舰。
新年元旦 0/1860年 1860年) 鹿岛-shinryû,神田小川町 (当前千代田区) 转让后罗斯军舰培训中心为私人土地了。是广岛主浅野 shume 在南部,在 3 月 0/1864年 1864年) 位置 (ezu 的 Matsudaira Aki 卫 kurayashiki) 被烧毁的房子已暂时移动。
成立 hatamoto 永井隆野心总督第条,长崎海军学习的地方培训学生和教授了。在那之后,开国楷书 Mukai 玄担任主席。
0/1865年 1865年) 七月新海军的裁判官,海军学院,已被重命名到 7/1866 年。筑地酒店搬进当前老哈马枫花园和烧掉再在同年 11 月,日本第一家西式酒店成为一片废墟建成。
2009 年 3 月
中央市教育局

軍艦操練所跡
所在地 中央区築地六丁目二〇番地域
 ペリーによる黒船艦隊の来航後、西洋式海軍の必要性に迫られた江戸幕府は、安政四年(一八五七)四月、旗本や御家人、諸藩の藩士等から希望者を集めて、航海術・海上砲術の講習や、オランダから輸入した軍艦の運転を練習させる目的で軍艦教授所(後の軍艦操練所)をこの地にあった築地講武所内に創設しました。
 万延元年(一八六〇)正月に講武所が神田小川町(現在の千代田区)に移転をした後には、跡地一帯は軍艦操練所の専用地とされました。元治元年(一八六四)三月には焼失して、南隣りの広島藩主浅野家下屋敷のあった場所(絵図では松平安芸守蔵屋敷)へ仮移転をしています。
 設立当初は旗本永井尚志が総督をつとめ、長崎の海軍伝習所修業生を教授方としていました。その後、向井将監や勝海舟等が頭取をつとめました。
 慶応元年(一八六五)七月、新たに海軍奉行を置き、慶応二年七月には海軍所と改称されました。同年十一月には再び類焼して現在の旧浜離宮庭園の地に移り、跡地には、日本最初の洋式ホテルである築地ホテル館が建てられました。
平成二十一年三月
中央区教育委員会

テキスト化

2014-09-16 11:02 (484)
yukip

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

kawa_sanpo (2014/09/15)
タグ: 東京都 中央区
kawa_sanpo (2014/09/15)
タグ: 東京都 中央区
kawa_sanpo (2014/09/15)
タグ: 東京都 中央区
kawa_sanpo (2014/09/15)
タグ: 関東大震災 auto-translate 中央区教育委員会 渡し 東京都 中央区
hanacoco (2016/01/23)
タグ: 発祥の地 海軍経理学校 海軍発祥の地 東京都 中央区
osawagase (2014/09/09)
タグ: 大久保留次郎 東京都 中央区
hanacoco (2016/01/23)
タグ: 東京都 中央区
hanacoco (2016/01/27)
タグ: 東京都 中央区
hanacoco (2015/12/30)
タグ: 東京都 中央区