Monumento

史跡

kawa_sanpo

2014/09/17

タグ: 東京都 港区

案内板

auto-translate Mark
Takanawa announcingthe traces ( sometimes Oh have undermined after ) Location of Minato-ku, Takanawa 2-Chome 19-specified 2/1928 Takanawa ohkido, was built in the 芝口 gate in the middle of the Edo 0/1710 ( 1710 ) in there. 0/1724 ( 1724 ) was moved to the current location.
In current land construction, hoei 7 year theory, there are several theories, 0/1792 ( 1792 ).
As Edo's south entrance, building stone walls on both sides of the old Tokaido road approximately six (about 10 meters) closed at night and all, had the capability of maintaining public security and traffic control. 0/1831 ( 一八三一 ) in a high Bill is also transferred from Bill Tsuji ( current Minato-ku, Shiba 5-29-16 ).
High Bill at the Japan Bridge South refill, outside the Tokiwa bridge, was one of six large high tags of Edo with Asakusa bridge, muscular differences within and outside the Hanzomon gate.
Kyosho ( today rises ) climbing the East down ( Azumanga descended ), views of the shore here is done courtesy of ISE (isemairi) also partly teahouse near the arriving at the Shinagawa-shuku at that time as a moon-viewing sights also had.
Kido facility was abolished in the late Edo period, is currently on the coast side remain only the stone walls of the 五_四 meters in width and length 七_三 m, 三_六 m. Important as a historic site on very few Edo period yotsuyaokido turn off the trail already not so, left Tokyo on industrial transportation civil engineering.
After the earthquake the temples scenic natural monuments preservation law Department of the Interior's ( after Ministry of education jurisdiction ) from specified.
Construction of 3/31/1993 Tokyo Metropolitan Government Board of education

auto-translate 马克
高轮 announcingthe 痕迹的有时) 后破坏了哦
港区高轮 2 丁目 19 指定 2 1928年高轮 ohkido,位置始建于芝口门在江户 0/1710年 1710年) 在那里。0/1724年 1724年) 移到当前所在的位置。在当前土地建设,宝永 7 年理论,有几个理论,0/1792年 1792年)。
江户的南入口,作为建筑的石墙老东海道大约六 (约 10 米) 封闭在深夜,所有,两边都有维护公共安全和交通控制的能力。
条例草案也转移从条例草案辻高 0/1831年一八三一) 目前港区,芝 16/5/29)。在日本桥南笔芯,外面常盘桥高法案是六个大型高标签的江户浅草桥内部和半藏门门口的肌肉差异之一。
攀东的阔嘴猴睡衣今天上升) 下笑后代),这里的海岸的意见做提供 ISE (いせまいり) 茶馆附近到达川珠玖在那时月亮观赏景点也一定程度上也有。
城户设施在江户末期被废除,是目前在海岸边仍然只在宽度和长度七_三 m、 三_六 m 五_四米的石墙。
重要古迹上很少有江户时代 yotsuyaokido 关闭踪迹,已经不是这样离开东京对工业交通土建工程。寺庙景区自然古迹保存法内政部在地震后的后从教育管辖权) 部指定。
建设的 1993/3/31
东京大都会政府委员会的教育

史跡
 高輪大木戸跡(たかなわおおきどあと)
     所在地 港区高輪二丁目十九番 
     指定   昭和三年二月七日 
 高輪大木戸は、江戸時代中期の宝永七年(一七一〇)に芝口門にたてられたのが起源である。享保九年(一七二四)に現在地に移された。現在地の築造年には宝永七年説・寛政四年(一七九二)など諸説がある。
 江戸の南の入口として、道幅約六間(約十メートル)の旧東海道の両側に石垣を築き夜は閉めて通行止とし、治安の維持と交通規制の機能を持っていた。
 天保二年(一八三一)には、札の辻(現在の港区芝五の二九の十六)から高札場も移された。この高札場は、日本橋南詰・常盤橋外・浅草橋内・筋違橋内・半蔵門外とともに江戸の六大高札場の一つであった。
 京登り(きょうのぼり)、東下り(あずまくだり)、伊勢参り(いせまいり)の旅人の送迎もここで行われ、付近に茶屋などもあって、当時は品川宿にいたる海岸の景色もよく月見の名所でもあった。
 江戸時代後期には木戸の設備は廃止され、現在は、海岸側に幅五・四メートル、長さ七・三メートル、高さ三・六メートルの石垣のみが残されている。
 四谷大木戸は既にその痕跡を止めていないので、東京に残された、数少ない江戸時代の産業交通土木に関する史跡として重要である。震災後「史蹟名勝天然記念物保存法」により内務省(後文部省所管)から指定された。
 平成五年三月三十一日 建設
  東京都教育委員会

テキスト化

kawa_sanpo
2015-01-10 00:49 (605)
kawa_sanpo

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

kawa_sanpo (2016/05/29)
タグ: 伊能忠敬 東京都 港区
itog (2014/12/21)
タグ: auto-translate 坂 東京都 港区
itog (2014/12/21)
タグ: 野口英世 高山紀齋 高山歯科医学院 血脇守之助 東京歯科大学 auto-translate 東京都 港区
hanacoco (2015/12/22)
タグ: 東京都 港区
hanacoco (2015/12/22)
タグ: 古墳 東京都 港区
hanacoco (2015/12/20)
タグ: 東京都 港区
hanacoco (2015/12/22)
タグ: 東京都 港区
hanacoco (2015/12/22)
タグ: auto-translate 門前町 神領 月の岬 三田丘陵 加賀千代女 更級日記 港区旧町名由来板 東京都 港区
hanacoco (2015/12/20)
タグ: 東京都 港区