Monumento

旧町名案内 旧龍岡町 (昭和40年までの町名)

hanacoco

2016/07/19

タグ: 榊原康政 無縁坂 東京都 文京区

案内板

auto-translate Sanjo Conference Hall tatsuokamon town old town guide (from 0/1965 Street) 0/1874, separated from the Kaya Valley town, Sanjo Conference Hall tatsuokamon town.
Is the origin of the name of a town that stood on the plateau of the hill towards town stand called the Sanjo Conference Hall tatsuokamon town and named the lucky dragon-shaped. 0/1590 (1590) was in Samurai residences of the Sakakibara family since. Devas of Tokugawa Ieyasu's solo Sakakibara Yasumasa 0/1590 the Samurai residence placement officer by himself as of the oshu Highway shinobazuno-IKE hill overlooking pond (current Supreme Court Institute's Center) to set up the House.
In daimyo residences in Ward No. 1.
There is classic forest ogai's 'wild goose' and famous untouched hills. Bunkyo-Ku

auto-translate 三条会议大厅 tatsuokamon 镇老镇旅游指南 (从 0/1965年街)

0/1874 年,分开 Kaya 谷镇、 三条会议大厅 tatsuokamon 镇。 站在小山坡向镇站在高原的一个小镇名字的由来是称为三条会议大厅 tatsuokamon 镇和命名幸运龙形。
0/1590年 (1590) 年以来佐佐木融家族的武士住宅。 天神的德川家康独奏佐佐木融保正 0/1590年武士居住就业主任自己如 oshu 公路 shinobazuno IKE 山上,俯瞰池塘 (目前最高法院研究所中心),成立的房子。 在大名公寓 1 号病房。
有经典森林鸥野鹅和著名的非接触式的山。
文京

旧町名案内 旧龍岡町 (昭和40年までの町名)

 明治7年、下谷茅町から分かれて龍岡町となった。町名の由来は、向が岡の台地に立てた町という意味から、立つを縁起のよい龍の字に変えて、龍岡町と名づけたといわれる。 
 天正18年(1590)以来、榊原家の屋敷と武家屋敷であった。徳川家康の四天王の一人榊原康政 は、天正18年、武家屋敷配置役であったが、自ら奥州街道の備えとして不忍池を望む高台(現最高裁研修所を中心)に屋敷を構えた。区内における大名屋敷第1号である。
 森鴎外の名作『雁』で有名な無縁坂 がある。
文京区

テキスト化

tenma
2016-08-21 10:14 (256)
tenma

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

hanacoco (2016/07/19)
hanacoco (2016/07/19)
タグ: 門 auto-translate 東京大学 東京都 文京区
hanacoco (2016/07/19)
タグ: 東京大学 前田利常 東京都 文京区
hanacoco (2016/07/19)
hanacoco (2016/01/02)
タグ: 東京都 文京区
hanacoco (2016/06/14)
タグ: アインシュタイン 東京都 文京区
monumento (2014/05/18)
hanacoco (2016/06/14)
タグ: 沖ノ鳥島 サンゴ 東京都 文京区
hanacoco (2016/06/14)
タグ: 東京大学 下山順一郎 東京都 文京区