The Ruins of the Kita-sezaki Rice Storehouses
Nagasaki's first rice storehouses were founded in 1675 at the former eastern office building of the Nagasaki Magistrate's Office, but the buildings were relocated to their present location. A new rice storehouse was built in 1719 in this area and after erecting another storehouse and the new storehouse was renamed Minami-sezaki rice storehouse. The land was approximately 5,200m2 and there were water gates and a worker's lodge within the grounds.
auto-translate 北塞萨基大米仓库的废墟长崎的第一个大米仓库成立于 1675 年在长崎裁判办公室前东部办公大楼，但建筑物被迁到自己目前的位置。一个新的水稻仓库始建于 1719 年在这一领域和架设另一个仓库后，更名为的南塞萨基米仓新仓库。这片土地是大约 5,200 m 2，水盖茨和工人旅馆内的理由。