Monumento

ocr-generated 平成二四年三月

cyberwonk

2014/10/18

タグ: ocr-generated 東京都 中野区

案内板

この内容はOCR(光学式文字認識)によって文字起こしされたものです。校正にご協力ください。

ocr-generated 平成二四年三月
公園」となりました。
その後中野区へ移管され、現在の「中野区立哲学堂
東京都教育委員会
ニー年(一九四六)に「哲学堂公園」として開園、
九年(一九四四)に東京都へ寄付されました。昭和
表的な建造物となっています。
井上円了の死後は財団による管理を経て、昭和一
の哲学的思想と奇抜な意匠により、哲学堂公園の代
しました。
配した特異な公園です。
四聖堂や六賢台、宇宙館などの建物は、井上円了
や泉の自然地形を利用し、哲学的空間・概念を巧に
所を設定しています。舌状台地先端の立地と崖、川
は「経験坂」や「二元」などの思考状況を示す場
側低地部に「準物園」と「準心庭」を配し、道筋に
場とし、四聖堂などの主要施設を設けています。南に
台地部分の広い範囲は「時空岡」と称する中広
対する「精神修養的公園」として私費を投じて整備
に始まります。その後、自らの退所及び一般人に
たのを記念し四聖堂を建立(明治三七年)したこと
である井上円了が、文部省より大学公称の許可を得
「哲学堂公園は、哲学館大学(現東洋大学)創始者
所在地
指 定 平成二年三月一六日
中野区松が丘一の一の五ほか
新宿区西落合ニの六六四の一
てつがくどうこうえん
東京都指定名勝
文化財を大切にしましょう
Place of Scenic Beauty
Tetsugakudā Kõen (Philosophy Hall Park)
Designated in 2009
The history of Philosophy Hall Park (Tetsugakudö Kõen) started with the construction of a sanctuary
called Shiseido (Philosophy Hall of Four Sages) in 1904 by a philosopher Inoue Enryö, who was the
founder of Tetsugakukan University (the predecessor of Töyö University). He constructed the hall to
commemorate obtaining a license for establishment of his university from the Ministry of Education.
Later he created the park with his own expense to provide for public as a place for "Mental Training
based on Philosophy".
The most part on the terrace in this park is the main space called "Jikükõ", which expresses philosophical
time and space. Main facilities such as "Shiseido" are built there. In the southern lower land, philosophical
spaces called "Yuibutsu-er" and Yuishin-ter" are arranged. Along the trail, it is arranged the "Keiken-
zaka" slope and "Nigenku" space that indicate philosophical thought. This is a specific park that is located
at the edge of a tongue-shaped plateau, and used the natural geographical features such as cliff, river
and spring with philosophical concept. "Shiseido", "Rokitkendar" and "Ichi-kar" are representative」
buildings in this park that Inoue's philosophical thought and original idea are well reflected on them.
After his death, the park has been managed by the foundation and in 1944 it was donated to Tokyo
Metropolitan Government. It opened as Philosophy Hall Park in 1946. After the jurisdiction was moved
to Nakano Ward, the park was called Nakano Ward Philosophy Hall Park.
Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education

テキスト化

monumento
2018-03-28 15:58 (0)
monumento

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

wawa (2017/07/21)
タグ: 公園 中野区教育委員会 井上円了 東京都 中野区
wawa (2017/07/21)
タグ: ocr-generated 東京都 中野区
hanacoco (2016/02/24)
タグ: auto-translate 門 哲学道公園 東京都 中野区
hanacoco (2016/02/24)
タグ: 東京都 中野区