Monumento

住吉神社 略縁起

kawa_sanpo

2014/10/18

タグ: 徳川家康 田蓑神社 佃島 住吉神社 住吉三神 神宮皇后 佃 住吉明神 江戸湊 東京都 中央区

案内板

auto-translate Sumiyoshi shrine stands for good luck
Karita bottom barrel Mikoto (when there are two two hatchet) and inside cylinder Mikoto (average while affording only), table barrel Mikoto (WOW while affording only) (Sumiyoshi sanjin)
Breath made great strides Princess life (every nagatarashi Hime no Mikoto) (Empress Jingu)

Eastern light your parent lives (and Mio's Azuma of Mikoto) (Tokugawa Ieyasu)

Annual 8/6
See 顕ware out from the ocean of the West Sea Awa shijiki Hara and Suminoe God ' and Urabe and poems of the Sumiyoshi Okami is the God of the three pillars of the son of distant gods of old, appeared in chikushi Hinata Tachibana Odo Awa shijiki Hara Japanese Okami, bottom tube Mikoto, in cylindrical Mikoto, table barrel Mikoto. Jingu Empress 3 expedition when the Empress its your 親祭 as well as the nasarimashita successfully achieved by our Patron of the Sumiyoshi sanjin. On their return, settsu nishinari County straw raincoat rice field (Osaka tsukuda) old as was worshiping from afar the Sumiyoshi sanjin.
This is the origin of the company tsukuda Osaka Sumiyoshi (straw raincoat rice field shrine). And at the point when long after the Tensho year pilgrimage to TADA in settsu-mausoleum of Tokugawa Ieyasu fisherman's straw raincoat rice field Island (Osaka tsukuda) recommended the Kanzaki River Ferry with a fishing boat pilgrimage to Sumiyoshi of the island's (straw raincoat rice field shrine) Ieyasu, Ieyasu fishing beside fields can make the village name has been changed from the straw raincoat rice field tsukuda.
And leave the straw raincoat rice field name changed its name from Sumiyoshi shrine revised to the straw raincoat rice field shrine. 0/1590 (1590) Ieyasu Kanto downward when, by order of Ieyasu settsu tsukuda fisherman 33 people and Sumiyoshi's (straw raincoat rice field shrine) priest Hiraoka positive husband's younger brother, Championships husband likes following and one-Holy Spirit down to Edo, kanei shogunate than gun wZ across tidal flats, prone tsukishima construction, completed 0/1645, and tsukuda island named from the name of the original, established company of Sumiyoshi shrine, 6/29, spirit of the Sumiyoshi sanjin, Empress Jingu and Tokugawa Ieyasu did 奉遷 worship 0/1646 (1646).
This is the origins of tsukuda Sumiyoshi shrine.
Tsukuda island is located at the entrance of Edo and the maritime safety from many people including the shipping industry, each wholesale Association, drew the faith as a deity of travel safety. Then, tsukishima, kachidoki, Toyomi, Harumi and reclamation is done, is worshipped as a deity of the area (Deus Ex Machina).

auto-translate 住吉神社象征好运
莎乐美式的卡底部桶命 (当有两个两个短柄小斧) 和内缸命 (同时提供只有平均),表桶命 (同时提供只哇) (住吉三金)
取得了很大的呼吸大步走公主生活 (每个 nagatarashi 姬无命) (皇后金谷)
东方的光芒,你的父母住在 (和命宇达电通的东) (德川家康)

每年 8/6

请参阅从海洋中西部海阿波 shijiki Hara 出顕ware 和住之江神 ' 和腮腺炎和住吉天庭诗是神的遥远的旧神儿子的三个支柱,出现在筑紫阳平橘 Odo 阿波 shijiki Hara 日本大神 》,底管命,在圆柱命,表每桶命。
神宫皇后 3 远征时皇后其你的親祭以及 nasarimashita 成功地通过我们的住吉三晋的靠山。他们返回,摄津西成县秸秆雨衣稻田 (大阪佃田) 老,从远处敬拜住吉三金。这是公司佃田大阪住吉 (秸秆雨衣稻场神社) 的起源。
点当很久之后天祥年摄津陵墓的德川家康渔夫秸秆雨衣稻田岛 (大阪佃田) 田西游记 》 建议以住岛 (秸秆雨衣稻场神社) 捕鱼船朝圣崎河渡轮德川家康,德川家康垂钓字段旁边,能使村子改名从秸秆雨衣稻场佃田。离开秸秆雨衣水稻字段名称从住吉靖国神社改为秸秆雨衣稻场神社更名。
0/1590年 (1590) 德川家康关东向下时,命令德川家康摄津佃田渔夫 33 人和住吉 (秸秆雨衣稻场神社) 祭司平冈积极的丈夫的弟弟、 锦标赛丈夫喜欢以下和一个神圣精神到江户,兼井幕府比枪 wZ 跨滩涂、 易岛建设,已完成的 0/1645 和佃田岛从住吉原,建立公司的名称命名为龛,6/29,娘娘神宫的住吉三金药业的精神及德川家康做奉遷崇拜 0/1646年 (1646 年)。这是佃田住靖国神社的起源。
佃田岛位于江户的入口和海事安全,从很多人包括航运业,每个批发的协会,提请信念作为神的旅行安全。
然后,岛、 胜 doki、 丰、 晴和填海工程完成,作为区域 (救星) 的神崇拜。

住吉神社 略縁起
 御祭神 底筒之男命(そこつつのおのみこと)・中筒之男命(なかつつのおのみこと)・表筒之男命(うわつつのおのみこと)  (住吉三神
 息長足姫命(おきながたらしひめのみこと)(神宮皇后
 東照御親命(あずまてるみおやのみこと)(徳川家康

例祭 八月六日

 「西の海阿波伎の原の潮路より顕われ出てし住之江の神」と卜部兼直の和歌にあるように住吉大神は、遠き神代の昔、筑紫の日向の橘の小戸の阿波伎原に於いて現れた伊邪那岐大神の御子、底筒之男命、中筒之男命、表筒之男命の三柱の神です。
 神宮皇后三韓征伐の際、皇后自ら御親祭をなさり住吉三神の御守護により無事達成なさりました。その帰途、摂津国西成郡田蓑島(大阪 )にお寄りになり住吉三神を遥拝になりました。これが大坂佃の住吉の社(田蓑神社)の起源です。
 遥か後、天正年間に徳川家康公が摂津の多田の廟に参詣の時、田蓑島(大阪佃)の漁夫達が漁船をもって神崎川の渡船を勧めた由縁で家康公がこの島の住吉の社(田蓑神社 )にも参詣し、家康公の漁業の傍ら田も作れとの事で、村名を田蓑から佃に改めさせました。そして田蓑の名を残すため社名を住吉神社から田蓑神社へと改めました。
 天正十八年(1590)家康公が関東下向の際、家康公の命により摂津国佃の漁夫三十三人と住吉の社(田蓑神社)の神職平岡正大夫の弟、権大夫好次が分神霊を奉戴して江戸に下り、寛永年間に幕府より鉄砲洲向いの干潟を賜り、築島工事を起こし、正保二年に竣工し、元の名から佃島 と名付け、住吉明神 の社地を定めて、正保三年(1646)六月二十九日、住吉三神、神宮皇后、徳川家康公の御霊を奉遷祭祀しました。これが佃住吉神社の起こりです。
 佃島は江戸湊 の入り口に位置し、海運業、各問屋組合をはじめ多くの人々から海上安全、渡航安全の守護神として信仰を集めました。
 その後、月島、勝どき、豊海、晴海と埋め立てが行われ、その地域の産土神(氏神)として信仰されています。

テキスト化

kawa_sanpo
2015-02-18 22:52 (842)
kawa_sanpo

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

kawa_sanpo (2014/10/18)
タグ: 佃島 住吉神社 龍神社 白木屋 龍王弁財天 東京都 中央区
kawa_sanpo (2014/10/18)
タグ: 佃島 住吉神社 水盤舎 有栖川宮幟仁親王 陶製扁額 東京都 中央区
hanacoco (2016/01/24)
タグ: 東京都 中央区
kawa_sanpo (2014/10/18)
タグ: 田蓑島時代 田蓑神社 寛永年間 佃島 東京都 中央区