Monumento

万世橋

monumento

2013-10-08

タグ: 関東大震災 大久保一翁 神田神社 東京都 千代田区

案内板

auto-translate Mansei bridge This bridge is called manseibashi bridge. There was at first not bridge this place, muscles the wrong bridge gate attached to approximately 150 meters upstream bridge. Square was reconstructed stone wall became unnecessary when the gate was demolished in the 0/1872 ( 1872 ), diverted, and Tokyo's first stone bridge on the site of the gate, manseibashi bridge and was named by the time East Tokyo Prefecture Governor Okubo ichio.
But was nicknamed eye 鏡橋 eye mirror-like customers in general are reflected on the semicircular two things through waterway River is so. Former manseibashi bridge and it was renamed to 0/1903 ( 1903 ), 0/1906 ( 1906 ) in has been removed.
Stone carved with the bridge name post stores within the precincts of the shrine. This places the first bridge was built over the Shohei bridge was built as a substitute for the Shohei bridge upstream was washed by 0/1884 ( 1884 ).
And recover the Shohei bridge upstream, this bridge was renamed new manseibashi bridge, and the 0/1903 ( 1903 ) bridge to the break are arranged, manseibashi bridge, it was renamed again.
Was rebuilt after the great Kanto earthquake 0/1930 ( 1930 ) in current bridge. 12/2004 Chiyoda-ku Education Committee.

auto-translate 满生桥
这座桥被称为 manseibashi 的桥梁。在第一次有不弥合这地方错桥门附加到大约 150 米的上游桥的肌肉。广场是重建的石墙成为了不必要当门被拆毁了 0/1872年 1872年),被牵制,和东京的第一块石头桥门,manseibashi 桥的网站上和被命名的时候东东京自治州州长大久保一雄。起了绰号,但眼鏡橋眼如镜客户一般反映的半圆的两个事情通过水路上河是这样。
前 manseibashi 桥和它更名到 0/1903年 1903年),(0/1906年 1906年),在中的已被删除。石材雕刻与桥梁名称神社的场地范围内张贴商店。
像 Shohei 大桥上游的替代品被冲走 0/1884年 1884年) 建第一座桥被建造了 Shohei 桥这地方。恢复 Shohei 桥上游,这座桥已被重命名新的 manseibashi 桥和 0/1903年 1903年) 桥到断裂排列,manseibashi 桥再次更名。
在伟大的关东大地震 0/1930年 1930年) 在当前桥梁后重建。
2004 年 12 月千代田区教育委员会。

万世橋
 この橋を万世橋といいます。はじめはこの場所には橋がなく、約一五〇メートル上流に筋違橋門に附属する橋がありました。明治五年(一八七二)に門が解体されたとき、不要となった枡形石垣を転用して、門の跡に東京最初の石橋が架けられ、時の東京府知事大久保一翁 により万世橋と命名されました。しかし一般には、半円形の二つの通船路の川面に映るさまが目鏡のようなので、目鏡橋の愛称で呼ばれました。
 明治三十六年(一九〇三)に元万世橋と改称しましたが、明治三十九年(一九〇六)に撤去されました。橋名を刻んだ石の親柱は神田神社 の境内に保存されています。
 この場所に初めて橋が架けられたのは、明治十七年(一八八四)のことで、上流の昌平橋が流失したため代用として昌平橋が架けられました。上流の昌平橋が復旧すると、この橋は新万世橋と改称し、明治三十六年(一九〇三)には鉄橋に改架されて万世橋と再度改称しました。
 現在の橋は、関東大震災 の後の昭和五年(一九三〇)に架け替えられました。
平成十六年十二月  千代田区教育委員会

テキスト化

monumento
2014-04-14 11:39 (454)
monumento

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

hanacoco (2016/04/01)
タグ: 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2016/01/29)
タグ: 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2015/01/20)
タグ: 花崗岩 1912 万世橋駅 稲田石 覆輪目地 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2016/07/24)
タグ: 東京都 千代田区
kawa_sanpo (2015/02/15)
タグ: 千代田区町名由来板 auto-translate 秋葉原 秋葉神社 電気街 東京都 千代田区千代田区
hanacoco (2016/04/01)
タグ: 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2015/12/26)
タグ: 御神璽 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2015/12/26)
タグ: 東京都 千代田区
shijia (2016/04/18)
タグ: 東京都 千代田区