Monumento

ocr-generated 本

kawa_sanpo

2017/08/02

タグ: ocr-generated 東京都 中央区

案内板

この内容はOCR(光学式文字認識)によって文字起こしされたものです。校正にご協力ください。

ocr-generated

通 り
起点 日本橋本石町四丁目2・3番先
終点 日本橋本町四丁目5・6番先
日本橋本石町・日本橋室町・日本橋本町の各四丁目北半分に当たる場所は、江戸時代初期から昭和7年(1932)まで「本銀町」と称する町でした。
町の北は道南加(神田・神田八丁堀・銀堀とも称された神田との境をなした掘割)に、西は江戸城の外堀に面する当町は、江戸時代を通して商業の中心」
地となっていました。
東西に広がる町屋であった本銀町(一丁目~四丁目)は、町名の由来となった「銀細工職人」が集住するとともに、数多くの商家が立ち並んでいました。
なお、本銀町の名は、神田に起立した「新銀町」と区別するために「本」の字を冠したといわれています。」
当町在住の商人や諸職名匠には、刀脇差細工・縫宿屋・指物屋・塗師・絵師・彫物師・小細工師刊師・御師・象候師・強術師・自武庫・柄巻師・御楽器」
道具庫・御仏師などがおり、武家の消費需要を賄う町人地として大いに発展しました。」
また、『江戸名所図会』には、明暦3年(1657)の大火後に町の北側(電関川沿い)に築かれた防火用の「本銀行当選」(高さ2丈4尺(約7.27メ」
ートル〉・長さ8丁(約872メートル》の石垣土手)と松並木の痕跡を紹介している他に、本銀町・本石町の各一・二丁目辺りが「福田村旧跡」(大久保」
主水(藤五郎)の屋敷があった旧福田村)であることを記しています。
関東大震災発生(大正12年)後の復興事業によって、歴史ある「本銀」の町名は姿を消しましたが、幸いにも旧町を東西に貫く通りは今日まで残され
ました。江戸時代以来、人びとの往来に利用されてきたこの通りは、平成27年に名付けられた「本銀通り」(幅員11m・延長520m)の道路愛称とと、
もに往時の歴史をしのばせています。
平成28年4月
中央区環境土木部
Honshirogane-dori Street
Starting point: Nihonbashi-hongokucho 4-chome 2.3-bansaki
End polnt: Nihonbashi-honcho 4-chome 66-bansoki
The area, northern half of each 4-chome of Nihonbashi-hongokucho, Nihonbashi-muromachi and Nihonbashi-honcho was a town called "Honshirogane-cho" from the early Edo period to the 7th year of Showa (1932).
There was Ryukangawa River (also called Kanda-borl, Kanda-hatchobor or Shirogane-borl which was a boundary to Kanda) In the north of the town and the west side lis facing to the outer moet of Edo Castle.
The town was the center of commerce through the Edo period,
Silversmiths which was the derivation of the town name, were dwelling together and many merchant townhouses were built along the street, expanding in the cast and west of Honshirogane-cho (trom 1-chome to 4-chome).
la said that "Hon" was prefixed an Honshirogane-cho to distinguish from Shinshirogane-cho, established in Kanda,
In those days, merchants and master craftsmen who resided in the town Included:
katanswkigash saku, Nihokuya, Shshimonosh, mush, makesh, horimonosh,
kozaku nebornsh, subash, Rougansh, murisayash, marukish, Nakamakish, ogaokidougush and gobush
Those craftsmen satisfied demands of samural families and the townsman area prospered,
And "Edo Melsho Zon" celectres of noted place n Edo) hiroauced "Honshrogamecho Date" a stone wal bank for the proverson, pprox, 7.27 meters Me and approx, 872 meter lone)
which was built in the north of the town (along the Ryukangawa River) after the big fire in the third year of Melroki (1657).
And the remains of a row of pine trees were also inscribed
Besides, 1 and 2-chome vicinitles of both Honshirogane-cho and Hongoku-cho were recorded as "a historie spot ot Fukudamura Village" (former Fukudamura Village where Okubo Monto/Togoro had promises
After Great Kanto earthquake of 1923 (the 12th year of Talsho), the historic town name "Honshirogane" disappeared because of the reconstruction works, however, the street which runs cast and west has survived fortunately down to the present.
There has been a lot of comines and roines on this street since the Edo period and in the 27th year of Helsol, a nickname of the road was give as "Honshirogane-dori Street" (11 meters of width and 520 meters of length) which reminds us some traces of the past
April, 2016
Chuo City Environment, Construction and Public Works Department
わしは
「日本橋北内神山 両国張町1 絵図(部分)」安政6年(西暦1859年)
「網代慶覧」複製絵巻 名橋「日本橋」保存会所蔵

テキスト化

monumento
2018-03-28 00:07 (0)
monumento

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

kawa_sanpo (2014/12/27)
タグ: 徳川家康 辻源七 東京都 千代田区
wawa (2019/03/28)
タグ: 江戸時代 幕府 中央区教育委員会 平賀源内 オランダ商館 葛飾北斎 杉田玄白 中川淳庵 青木昆陽 鎖国 将軍 蘭学者 長崎屋 薬種屋 桂川市周 画本東都遊 東京都 中央区
wawa (2018/07/12)
タグ: 伏見稲荷 足尾銅山 武蔵国 古事記 平城京 神田明神 豊島町 五穀豊穣 武州 南豊島郡 福田村 神田山 福田町 和銅 和同開珎 貨幣 京都稲荷山 伏見糸 豊川系 霊験 福田稲荷神社 東京都 中央区
kawa_sanpo (2015/09/27)
タグ: 源頼朝 佐竹義宣 藤原泰衡 佐竹秀義 auto-translate 千代田区町名由来板 東京都 千代田区