Monumento

北の丸公園(きたのまるこうえん)

kawa_sanpo

2014/11/30

タグ: 春日局 内藤清成 徳川忠長 松平長松 徳川綱重 徳川宗武 徳川重好 竹橋事件 ヒカリゴケ auto-translate 千代田区町名由来板 東京都 千代田区

案内板

auto-translate The kitanomaru Park (Park came as) During the Edo period, around Kanto total magistrate Naito Kiyonari (no broom and's) from the mansion and came be to called daikan-Cho (daikannchou). Then three generations Shogun light (Iemitsu) brother, Suruga Fuchu (surugafuchuu) Lord Tokugawa, (is especially cotton.) and Kasuga station (kasuganotsubone), Iemitsu's son pine flat nagamatsu (matsudai from Matsu just) later Kai kōfu (kaikoufu) Lord Tokugawa rope weight (tsunashige) is which House was. Kyoho (きょうほう) 16 years (1731) to Yatsushiro Shogun yoshimune (よしむね) second son Tokugawa munetake (むねたけ) (his third Sir rice (please さんきょう effortlessness) cheap home), horeki era (ほうれき) 8 years (1758), 9 shoguns weight is (いえしげ) of second son Tokugawa Shigeyoshi (Shigeyoshi) (his third Sir method) each kamiyashiki (かみやしき) is given.
Ansei (monumentin) as seen in this picture in three years (1856), nabari kamiyashiki of tayasu House more to mikura (okurachi) the accumulated histories of the plant (and spoiled are we), Baba, etc. After the Meiji Restoration, kamiyashiki method of the tayasu House temporary and n. goyoutei tamozawa imperial villa, after guards walked barracks (this eh hohei EI) became a land.
In the barracks guards step 0/1878 (1878), Japan's first soldier rebellion case takebashi incident (takebashijikenn) underway. 0/1875 (1875), where Eastern Magistrate town (Higashi's y'know), Western magistrate became a town.
And 0/1879 (1879), through the merger of two towns to the new plc and the town was renamed. After World War II, was promoted as an forest park, 0/1967 (1967), replaced circle Park (marukouenn) and the North by residential.
The name comes from of old Edo johoku round that. The Park commemorate the sixtieth birthday of Emperor Hirohito and open 0/1969 (1969), include Japan Martial Arts Hall, Science Museum, national archives, National Museum of modern art in the Park.
Also national natural monument of luminous Moss Habitat also has stone walls, is known as an oasis in the city.
Kitanomarukoen This area was once known as Daikancho, and was home to various members of the shogun family.

After World War II., a new park was built here, which was given the name of Kitanomaru Park, as it was at the north comer of Edo Castle.
----- Chiyoda-ku address derived from plate

auto-translate Kitanomaru 公园 (公园之际)
在江户时代,周围关东总裁判内藤 Kiyonari (没有扫帚和的) 从大厦又被称为官町 (daikannchou)。 然后三代幕府将军光 (德川家光) 兄弟,骏府中 (surugafuchuu) 主德川 (是) 和春日站 (kasuganotsubone),德川家光的儿子松平永松 (从妈祖只是 matsudai) 后来凯 kōfu (kaikoufu) 主德川绳重量 (纲重) 是这房子是。 尤其是棉花。 巨峰 (きょうほう) 16 年 (1731 年) 至敬宗八代将军 (よしむね) 第二个儿子德川宗武 (むねたけ) (他第三次的爵士水稻 (请 さんきょう 毫不费力) 便宜的家),horeki 时代 (ほうれき) 8 年 (1758 年),重量是 (いえしげ) 的第二个儿子德川重义 (重义) (他的第三先生法) 给出了每个 kamiyashiki (かみやしき) 的 9 幕府。 看这照片中的三年 (1856 年) 安 (纪念碑) 赛尔,nabari kamiyashiki 的田安房子更御藏 (okurachi) 的植物积累的历史 (和破坏是我们),巴巴,等等。
明治维新时期,kamiyashiki 方法的田安临时和 n.goyoutei 田母沢日光皇家别墅,卫兵走军营后 (这 eh 凤平 EI) 成为了一片土地。 在营房警卫步骤 0/1878年 (1878 年),日本的第一名士兵叛乱案竹桥事件 (takebashijikenn)。
0/1875年 (1875 年),在东区裁判镇 (东的你知道),西方裁判成为了一个小镇。 0/1879 年 (1879 年),通过对新 plc 的两个小镇和镇合并更名。
在二次世界大战后, 被提升为森林公园,0/1967 年 (1967 年),取而代之的是圆环公园 (marukouenn) 和北方住宅。 这个名字来自旧江户城北圆的。
公园纪念裕仁天皇的第六十生日和打开 0/1969年 (1969 年),包括日本武术馆、 科技馆,国家档案馆,国立公园里的现代艺术博物馆。 也发光的苔藓栖息地的国家天然纪念物也有石墙,被称为城市中的绿洲。
Kitanomarukoen
这一领域曾经被称为 Daikancho,,各家庭成员的幕府将军的家。 后二次世界大战,新公园建在这里,所赐 Kitanomaru 公园的名字,可是在江户城堡北隅。

-----
千代田区地址来自板

北の丸公園(きたのまるこうえん)
 江戸時代のはじめ、このあたりは、関東総奉行内藤清成(ないとうきよなり)らの屋敷となり、代官町(だいかんちょう)と呼ばれるようになりました。その後、三代将軍家光(いえみつ)の弟、駿河府中(するがふちゅう)藩主徳川忠長(とくがわただなが)や春日局(かすがのつぼね)、家光の次男松平長松(まつだいらちょうまつ)(のちの甲斐甲府(かいこうふ)藩主徳川綱重(つなしげ))などの屋敷となりました。さらに享保(きょうほう)十六年(1731)に八代将軍吉宗(よしむね)の次男徳川宗武(むねたけ)(御三卿田安(ごさんきょうたやす)家)、宝暦(ほうれき)八年(1758)には九代将軍家重(いえしげ)の次男徳川重好(しげよし)(御三卿清水家)がそれぞれ上屋敷(かみやしき)を与えられています。安政(あんせい)三年(1856)には、この絵図にも見られるように田安家・清水家上屋敷のほかに御蔵地(おくらち)、植溜御用地(うえだめごようち)、馬場などがありました。
 明治維新後、田安家・清水家の上屋敷は一時御用邸(ごようてい)となり、その後は近衛歩兵営(このえほへいえい)用地となりました。近衛歩兵営では明治十一年(1878)、日本初の兵士反乱事件「竹橋事件(たけばしじけん)」が起きています。
 明治八年(1875)、ここは東代官町(ひがしだいかんちょう)、西代官町となりました。そして明治十二年(1879)、二つの町が合併して新たに代官町と改称しました。
 第二次世界大戦後は、森林公園として整備が進められ、昭和四十二年(1967)、住居表示の実施により北(きた)の丸公園(まるこうえん)と改められました。名称はかっての江戸城北の丸にあたることに由来します。
 公園は、昭和天皇の還暦を記念して昭和四十四年(1969)に開園し、園内には日本武道館や科学技術館、国立公文書館、国立近代美術館などがあります。また石垣には国指定天然記念物のヒカリゴケ 生育地もあり、都心のオアシスとして親しまれています。
Kitanomarukoen
This area was once known as Daikancho, and was home to various members of the shogun family .After World War Ⅱ,a new park was built here, which was given the name of Kitanomaru Park, as
it was at the north comer of Edo Castle.

-----
千代田区町名由来板

テキスト化

shijia
2016-05-13 23:43 (15)
shijia
tenma
2015-10-26 10:45 (1100)
tenma
hanacoco
hanacoco

コメント・周辺画像

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

kawa_sanpo (2014/11/30)
タグ: 紀伊国坂 紫の一本 auto-translate 坂 東京都 千代田区
hamanobakeneko (2014/09/16)
タグ: 徳川家康 旧江戸城写真帖 帝都復興事業 桜田門外の変 竹橋御門 旧江戸城内曲輪15門 代官通り 皇居周回ジョギング アーチ型 みかげ石 国立博物館 横山松三郎 東京城図 蜷川式胤 東京都 千代田区
gotosheng (2016/09/07)
タグ: 坂 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2015/12/30)
タグ: 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2015/12/30)
タグ: 東京都 千代田区
shijia (2016/04/26)
タグ: 千代田区教育委員会 橋 東京都 千代田区
gotosheng (2016/09/07)
タグ: 坂 汐見坂 東京都 千代田区
ogaworks (2014/12/11)
タグ: 第一国立銀行 東京都 千代田区
ogaworks (2014/12/11)
タグ: 佐藤功一 東京都 千代田区